Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17269

    Just my type

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Melanie the Filipino is under 5' and weighs probably 80 lbs. Not really a midget per se, but is tiny and one of the most physically flexible providers I've ever seen. She is in her 40's, has typical Filipino facial characteristics / looks. There are a couple pictures of her on the forum that are very dark. She isn't everyone's cup of tea because she isn't a young blonde teenager, but her attitude, flexibility and bang for the buck is almost unrivaled.

    Grain 56.
    Heya, would you have her information??

  2. #17268
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Melanie the Filipino is under 5' and weighs probably 80 lbs. Not really a midget per se, but is tiny and one of the most physically flexible providers I've ever seen. She is in her 40's, has typical Filipino facial characteristics / looks. There are a couple pictures of her on the forum that are very dark. She isn't everyone's cup of tea because she isn't a young blonde teenager, but her attitude, flexibility and bang for the buck is almost unrivaled.

    Grain 56.
    If you could hook up her info?

  3. #17267

    Which Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by George1800  [View Original Post]
    I was so sorry to read about her death. She was a fun girl and I enjoyed spending time with her.

    Someone in an addiction counseling group said one time, "You get clean, go to jail, or die. " It's so.

    Hard for addicts. I am dealing with it now in my immediate family. God bless and help anyone that.

    Is trying to get straight.

    G.
    Which Summer are you talking about? Theirs like five providers that have the same name summer.

  4. #17266

    Nikkibaby

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Terrible communication and a total waste of time. Should of read the reviews prior to wasting my time. Off and on communication.
    Of course I wasted my time too.

    Terrible service. Horrible.

  5. #17265
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Would be nice to know what ad you're referring to.
    Would be nice to just research thick lily. You have enough info already plus I already referenced a review from like 10 reviews ago.

  6. #17264

    Her teeth are fine

    Quote Originally Posted by Pc3555  [View Original Post]
    I met her years ago, and she was really nice. Has she gotten her teeth fixed? That was the only negative in my book.
    And what she does with her lips is epic. I think you may have confused her with another provider.

  7. #17263

    Here You Go

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredAtHome99  [View Original Post]
    Link to ad or digits?
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4076766557

    She's kinda bad about texting back.

  8. #17262

    Summer

    I was so sorry to read about her death. She was a fun girl and I enjoyed spending time with her.

    Someone in an addiction counseling group said one time, "You get clean, go to jail, or die. " It's so.

    Hard for addicts. I am dealing with it now in my immediate family. God bless and help anyone that.

    Is trying to get straight.

    G.

  9. #17261

    Nikkibaby

    Terrible communication and a total waste of time. Should of read the reviews prior to wasting my time. Off and on communication.

  10. #17260

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by ApopkaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I had a car date with Juicy in Apopka.

    I don't normally like car dates but she had a pretty chill spot that made me feel comfortable.

    She gave the best headache relief I've ever had. Usually I take a long time to pop and the girl gives up trying to make it happen. Juicy got the job done in about 5 minutes. BBBJ cim swallow.
    Link to ad or digits?

  11. #17259
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortlinerRico  [View Original Post]
    First visit with her today and she's a solid nice date. Her pics in ads are a bit out of focus. Unlike reported before I thought she was actually prettier in person. She's a thick girl so pass on by if you aren't man enough to handle thickness. She's not a fat thick but a flabby thick, either way is perfect for me. She's a great easy to talk to enthusiastic girl. All acts of the play are covered but all 3 stages are open. In the bed I'd have to admit it was 1-2 notches above average, not fabulous but a bit better than average. But we had a great meet and greet time, talking and I was just killing the bad news of an ATF's death. Although the bed time action was barely above average my time and experience with her was top notch. And she's a massive squirter. I will definitely repeat this week, damage was 120 hhr but she never watched clock. I gave her a Jackson tip because I was so happy but she ended up basically returning the tip because she was happy and relaxed too.
    Would be nice to know what ad you're referring to.

  12. #17258

    Thick Lily / Misty

    First visit with her today and she's a solid nice date. Her pics in ads are a bit out of focus. Unlike reported before I thought she was actually prettier in person. She's a thick girl so pass on by if you aren't man enough to handle thickness. She's not a fat thick but a flabby thick, either way is perfect for me. She's a great easy to talk to enthusiastic girl. All acts of the play are covered but all 3 stages are open. In the bed I'd have to admit it was 1-2 notches above average, not fabulous but a bit better than average. But we had a great meet and greet time, talking and I was just killing the bad news of an ATF's death. Although the bed time action was barely above average my time and experience with her was top notch. And she's a massive squirter. I will definitely repeat this week, damage was 120 hhr but she never watched clock. I gave her a Jackson tip because I was so happy but she ended up basically returning the tip because she was happy and relaxed too.

  13. #17257

    RIP Tina aka Summer

    RIP Tina, I'm sorry this happened to you.

    I hadn't seen her in a long time (before she lost her weight), but she was a really pleasant person. I'll donate to her son for sure.

  14. #17256

    Juicy in Apopka

    I had a car date with Juicy in Apopka.

    I don't normally like car dates but she had a pretty chill spot that made me feel comfortable.

    She gave the best headache relief I've ever had. Usually I take a long time to pop and the girl gives up trying to make it happen. Juicy got the job done in about 5 minutes. BBBJ cim swallow.

  15. #17255

    Fuck

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStick  [View Original Post]
    I learned earlier today that a provider that used to be very active, maybe not so much in recent years, has died of an apparent overdose. You might have dreamed with Tina Pallay. Her son has created a GoFundMe, likely you can search there just using her last name. RIP.
    I just reached out to her two hours ago about a date. I noticed April 27 was last apparent post and a reached out to her past week or so with no luck. Sad day. RIP Tina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape