Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 23697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11187
    I know her irl. I used to fuck around with her a few years back. I haven't seen her and years but she's my fb friend and she seems like she's doing well. May be on drugs we used to party when we hungout so I don't know how she is today but she fucked good. She is real tho.

  2. #11186

    Bailey w / GPS

    Made contact and info was 125 QV, 150 HHR, 200 HR. Told her thanks and have to pass.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...t/136164570739

  3. #11185

    Scam

    http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...m/535508419393

    I asked about services and she went off! I don't do nothing BB (that's fine) keep your mouth away from my vagina! What if I had a disease? Red flag bye!

  4. #11184

    Reply

    If I get her to reply and set up I will post. So far for the last two days I got nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jds36  [View Original Post]
    The pic she sent of both does seem to match this girl. Same looking tat on chest.

    .

  5. #11183

    Other girl

    The pic she sent of both does seem to match this girl. Same looking tat on chest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawasaki09  [View Original Post]
    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/318131174896 Reads a lot like one of her posts. I talked with this girl a lot a few days ago and when the time came to meet crickets. She said she had a friend.
    .

  6. #11182

    Duo

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/318131174896 Reads a lot like one of her posts. I talked with this girl a lot a few days ago and when the time came to meet crickets. She said she had a friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jds36  [View Original Post]
    Curious if any reviews on this one? Texted and she seems real and does offer duo as well. The pics she sent seemed legit. Couldn't find anything on her here though.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/657059529492

  7. #11181

    Utr

    My utr is back finally. She needs a little more help than I'm willing to do. Any seniors want to trade info for another utr pm me.

    She's a sexy lite skin girl who gives great BBBJ esp the tongue ring mmm. She will need your stg name when getting in touch with her. Just trying to help her and not advertise for all the a& at holes out there. Just seen her this am and still shaking, always a good dream.

  8. #11180

    Alexis

    Curious if any reviews on this one? Texted and she seems real and does offer duo as well. The pics she sent seemed legit. Couldn't find anything on her here though.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...s/657059529492

  9. #11179

    Reviewing Mongers?

    Just leaving this here too see what everyone thinks. With us unionizing and them unionizing it should make for some interesting times.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...w/810178105668

  10. #11178

    Barberton same

    Quote Originally Posted by MeTigger  [View Original Post]
    From yesterday on crickets for me.

    Tig.
    I've tried calling and text a few times since seeing her post, have never established communication, always crickets. Someone please post if you connect again.

  11. #11177
    All of us have to stop agreeing to meet up with any girl that is not up to par and is not willing to take great care of herself. We've got to stop meeting with any nasty women.

  12. #11176

    Mariah Nadia Rose

    I saw her this week.

    Her rates were $1 for half and $150 for full and her incall is located right off Rt8 and Talmedge'ish area so easy to get to. Safe enough neighborhood but if you drive around in a Ben'z it will really stick out.

    She use to be friends with another provider named Sari so her routine was similar.

    Starts off with a little strip tease and grinding, BBJ, CFS covering all the standard positions. She's not GFE (kissing etc.) but got into the action good enough.

    There was probably someone in the house when I was there because I think I heard movement from upstairs. If that would be a concern to you, please take note.

    I might see her again if the strip club scene doesn't pick up.

    http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/327737144076

  13. #11175

    Same crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by ZigBang1  [View Original Post]
    There's a few guys wanting info on her if I saw her. I had a couple of contacts with her during the week and told her I'd contact her this morning, Friday to set up a meet. Sounds good she said. So today it was crickets even after several tries. I'm thinking maybe a newbie to the biz and had second thoughts? I'll try again first of next week. Anyone else try?
    From yesterday on crickets for me.

    Tig.

  14. #11174

    Barberton update

    There's a few guys wanting info on her if I saw her. I had a couple of contacts with her during the week and told her I'd contact her this morning, Friday to set up a meet. Sounds good she said. So today it was crickets even after several tries. I'm thinking maybe a newbie to the biz and had second thoughts? I'll try again first of next week. Anyone else try?

    Quote Originally Posted by ZigBang1  [View Original Post]
    Saw what looked to me to be a new face. Exchanged a couple of emails and seems legit but very tight lipped with short 3 word replies. Outcall / car dates only. Not a car date fan but might give it a try near the end of the week. Unless someone pulls me back in with their knowledge.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...y/527893195362

  15. #11173

    Red Devil

    Quote Originally Posted by JustaGuyinOhio  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty certain this one has been reviewed before, but I can't seem to find it.

    https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/919769459447

    Any help would be appreciated, as well as any info.

    Stay healthy. Stay safe.
    She was fine in a pinch. Biggest drawback for me was the location but I think she might be somewhere new now? The location was dirty but she was clean and I didn't notice any odor issues. She seemed to be into it when we were intimate and she was polite and easy to chat with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape