Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 23697
-
05-15-20 11:23 #11172Senior Member

Posts: 119Just getting back in the game any info on this one?
-
05-15-20 08:18 #11171Regular Member

Posts: 6Preggo
Definitely FS. Not sure about the third option.
Originally Posted by Humengofer
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 08:04 #11170Senior Member

Posts: 1296Kerry:
Kerry just had an add on STG a few days ago.
Originally Posted by CooterHawk69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 04:33 #11169Senior Member

Posts: 1282Love the Guide
I love our guide for a lot of reasons, sometimes simply increasing my Vocabulary. Today's word is Moose Knuckle. I'll save you the effort, here's a link.
Originally Posted by HunterPrey
[View Original Post]
https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...ose%20Knuckles
Your welcome,
H.
-
05-15-20 00:36 #11168Senior Member

Posts: 261So she's real? Was FS on the table in her condition?
Originally Posted by HunterPrey
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 00:27 #11167Regular Member

Posts: 5I don't think she ever got clean. She wouldn't take top off and had leggings on recently.
Originally Posted by CooterHawk69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:22 #11166Senior Member

Posts: 707Curious
Anyone have any info on this Akron provider. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...d/197513956531.
Or maybe this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...t/025938066874.
Or perhaps even this one from Canton. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...e/469552929600.
One more thing. Has anyone seen Kerry from Canton since this all started. Just wanted to know if she was still clean. http://akron-canton.skipthegames.com...l/459965309786.
-
05-14-20 19:23 #11165Regular Member

Posts: 6Preggo
She is super cute in my opinion. Laid back and reasonable. I love the moose knuckle that she is sporting. All in all a great experience for me.
Originally Posted by Tictak
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 14:40 #11164Regular Member

Posts: 5Isn't she the one who was busyed up in Cleveland a year or so ago with some wacko.
Originally Posted by AkronGoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 13:30 #11163Regular Member

Posts: 23Recent info?
I know I have read reviews before. And they were so so.
Anything new? Any recent visits?
https://akron-canton.skipthegames.co...l/922620544606
-
05-14-20 11:27 #11162Regular Member

Posts: 1Let me know how it turns out if you see her looks cute I wouldn't mind a quick car date.
Originally Posted by ZigBang1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 01:25 #11161Regular Member

Posts: 5Anybody have any info on her?
-
05-13-20 21:30 #11160Senior Member

Posts: 342Robbing
I've seen 2 of the 3 and never had any problems. I think its some goody 2 shoes always posting that shit.
Originally Posted by YungBlood330
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 18:30 #11159Senior Member

Posts: 29Bat shit crazy
She does indeed I have seen her once. Visit was great. She however is insanely hard to get ahold of or else I would have repeated many times by now.
Originally Posted by ShaftDrive
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 18:21 #11158Regular Member

Posts: 3Seeking
Part time hobbyist here. Been out of the game for awhile. Seems like nothing but scams on stg. Any suggestions from seniors. Any help is appreciated.












Reply With Quote




