Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 26385
-
05-17-20 07:43 #10335Banned Member

Posts: 505Oh those Covid Cuties
Ummm I don't know what's happened but. I've been finding all the girls with hot bodies and a face mask on to be sexy, I walk around pic and save and see a hot body but with the mask it adds intrigue and mystery while covering the butter face girls LOL, The mask makes me want to take their temperatures rectally with my cock LOL, theres a vanilla and chocolate tag team of rather attractive girls on STG that advertise that they'll wear masks, I'll wear one too so they don't have to see my O face hahahaha.
-
05-17-20 07:34 #10334Banned Member

Posts: 505I could almost guarantee the cameras don't even work, do you really think the dingbat can afford yet bother to run a security system?
Originally Posted by LittleBigGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 07:28 #10333Senior Member

Posts: 86Kay
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/106486050173
Wasted my time the other day, got to her apt building near 20th and Pierce then she went silent.
-
05-17-20 06:56 #10332Senior Member

Posts: 656So you get for free.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-17-20 01:40 #10331Regular Member

Posts: 4I was cheated by her too
I have seen her four times,but Was cheated by her last night.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
She gave me a new address 422 room.
Don't go have black guy.
-
05-16-20 21:22 #10330Regular Member

Posts: 9Oconomowoc
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/708287635496
I'm not sure if the link is working but I've been wanting to get with the crazy Oconomowoc lady. Did it once, she was crazy and had so many rules but I loved it. I lost her number. Anyone have it? Pm me or ser me up with her. Like I said she is crazy but legit and want to see her. Again.
-
05-16-20 19:18 #10329Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks!
I didn't have time to visit but hopefully next time I'm free.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 16:55 #10328Banned Member

Posts: 505The hairy fairy
Yes, she's something else, I met her while she was dancing around like a fairy on national, I like her old school Bush, funny how having a Bush is odd, while ,10 yrs ago it was odd to find a bald pussy.
Originally Posted by AK2891
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 16:18 #10327Senior Member

Posts: 146Looks good
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/146710996851
Anyone have any luck with this beauty.
-
05-16-20 15:05 #10326I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Just called her she said her incall "special " for today was 140 for hh. What the hell, does she think she has the golden pussy or something. Yes I get it from your pictures you are hot but come on!
Originally Posted by DashDiner79
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 14:30 #10325Regular Member

Posts: 17Ok I didn't know that. Now I'm worried if anything ever comes out and / or extortion comes into play. I feel like that's something you should tell somebody before they see you. Had I known that I wouldn't have came. That's not discrete at all LOL.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 14:15 #10324Senior Member

Posts: 299Very well put. I agree.
Originally Posted by MilTown151
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 12:55 #10323Senior Member

Posts: 299I know she's legit because I personally know her. I have not seen her in a paying fashion. She's legit and honest as far as I know her. I've never had to pay for her services so would not be able to speak on it. Does that satisfy your answers? I also do t post about every woman I meet. Some aren't memorable and not worth posting whereas others should know that some are outright thieves. I've also had some that have requested not to be review and are fun so I honor that and it has paid off sometimes. I contribute enough that it shouldn't be a problem as to how I report or whom I report on. The world doesn't need to know every hole I stick my dick in. A question was asked and I answered it.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 11:14 #10322Banned Member

Posts: 505Does she actually do the anal she claims to provide?
Originally Posted by Iank12
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 11:09 #10321Banned Member

Posts: 505We have to PM you for the brand of rubbers you use?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





