Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 456 of 583 FirstFirst ... 356 406 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 506 556 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1908

    Mary Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Pics / vid don't come up, were they removed?
    I kept one of the windows open. This is a screenshot of her pictures (I think they get reduced on upload).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mary_mary.jpg‎  

  2. #1907
    Any photos for Teyha?

  3. #1906

    2 Overdue Reviews

    Sorry boys been busy with life and hadn't had time to post. Since I am up from working late and everyone else is asleep I figured now is as good a time as any. I will start with the worse.

    5/9/20.

    Had to work on rare Saturday up in East Hartford for some new business in the area and wanted to sample the Hartford scene as it has been quite sometime. I think since I saw SW from Farmington Ave I believe. Anyway struck out and came across Erica's add. Was a good price for a quite visit and from the reviews gave a decent BBJCIM. Anyway set up the appointment and gives location which I am passing by anyway so perfect. Pull in get the room number and then head up the elevator. Door of course is propped open and she is in the bathroom brushing her teeth and I should have ran. Her pics DO NOT come close to what she looks like now. I was like damn. So disappointed. So I'm there and I am like I will just get it over with. She is MUCH bigger IMHO. Anyway she makes some small talk and asks me to lay down on the bed to give me a "massage". I really should have gotten up and ran then because the smell was definitely drool and butt mixed together for about a week. Fuck I am so dumb. After about 5 mins of me stomaching that smell she asks me to lay down in this quite weird position for her comfortability and I am like fine since she is going to be doing all the work. I just could get the smell out of my nose but she was pretty decent. Decided not to fuck her since I was already not in the mood to. Finally as time was approaching I decided to finish the deed myself. Wiped off and left. I will not repeat.

    Second was with Teyha!! Yeah that one.

    5/13/20.

    I saw she posted the week prior to this date but she had shut her phone off so I saw her add and I immediately texted to see if she was available. I already knew how much fun she was just from seeing her at The Art a couple of times and I was so glad to finally meet her personally. She texts me what town and Telly she is staying in and I am about 15 mins away. We set up a 30 mins session for 120. I get there and put the donation on the table. She has lost some weight and she was looking like her old self again. We start kissing and I start kissing all over her necks and ears and she seems to be enjoying it. She then lays down and I kiss her pussy a couple of times with the intention of DATY but my cock was in her mouth at the time and we both were enjoying it. So I start rubbing her pussy and fingering her. She is known for squirting so I decided to see if I could get her to with my hand. Not once or twice but 3 times. After the third time I am ready to go inside of her. I strap up and just pound her pussy missionary for a few minutes. After that we switch to K9 and she really takes a nice pounding. I ask if I can paint her little ass and she agrees. So, when I am about to explode I pull over the hat and let out a nice one all over her little ass. I wonder if she does bareback. Does anyone know? I am sure that pussy feels even better. If she does or not I will repeat and will book the hour next time. If I decide to make the trip out East I would book a couple hours at least. Maybe even see if she has a friend to play with. YMMV but for me she is worth it. You can tell she loves to have sex in many different ways and that makes the experience even greater.

    You fellas be safe and smart.

  4. #1905

    Candy

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/995830616033

    You can now find her daily on ferry st walking guess her prices will be coming down.

  5. #1904

    Sam

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/171909399991

    Pretty sure this is the girl I picked up on ferry by the name of sam.

  6. #1903

    411

    Reviewed on here former streetwalker that couch surfs when not in a hotel.


  7. #1902

  8. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by DakotaPr2012  [View Original Post]
    Did a search on my MeetMe but could not find any Mary. Can you PM what her profile looks like?
    Pics / vid don't come up, were they removed?

  9. #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.

    Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.

    I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!

    We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So.

    Of course, who's going to say no!

    Pics:

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hFRXBsbFhUek5n

    Video: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...otNzdaUmdibDNR.
    The links aren't working.

    Are there any photos?

  10. #1899
    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.

    Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.

    I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!

    We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So.

    Of course, who's going to say no!

    Pics:

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hFRXBsbFhUek5n

    Video: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...otNzdaUmdibDNR.
    Did a search on my MeetMe but could not find any Mary. Can you PM what her profile looks like?

  11. #1898

    Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.

    Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.

    I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!

    We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So.

    Of course, who's going to say no!

    Pics:

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hFRXBsbFhUek5n

    Video: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...otNzdaUmdibDNR.
    Thank you for the review. If I see her on STG I will definitely visit her.

  12. #1897
    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.

    Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.

    I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!

    We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So.

    Of course, who's going to say no!

    Pics:

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hFRXBsbFhUek5n

    Video: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...otNzdaUmdibDNR.
    Great report Bubba. I want to say I saw an ad by her on STG. I can't find it now unfortunately. I'd see her based on your recommendation and video LOL.

  13. #1896

    Mary

    Met Mary on the MeetMe app and she offers full body massage for 50, w / h. E. BBBJWS for 25 more. No time limit. Live in Hamden. Or take just the BBBJWS for 50.

    Lives on top floor of 3 family house so you'll get a workout.

    I got to the 3rd floor and she answered the door in a thong, looking like a SW, but on a SW scale I'd give her a 7. House wasn't totally filthy. First thing out of her mouth is "if you can't afford 75 for massage and blow job I'll do both for 30" so I say "I can really only afford 40🙄 and she say "ok" and enthusiastically!

    We get inside and she is undoing my pants before the door closes behind us. We get to her bedroom and get naked and she tells me to lie on the bed in my back so she can start the massage. A quick foot rub then she engulfs my cock in her mouth and gets me rock hard! Tells me to flip on belly. So I do and unbeknownst to me she pulls off her thong and gives me a full nuru style massage naked, I slipped a finger inside her Tight pussy and finger her to at least one orgasm and she tells me to flip back over. She starts sucking me again and puts a condom on me with her mouth and I said "whoa, you said BBBJWS" and she said "whoa, I'm going to ride that thick cock and get off first! She gets me super hard and her tight pussy slowly slides down my shaft and she lets out a yelp, LOL, then adds some lube, climbs on again and rides me hard until she cums and squirts hard. She then gets off, pulls off the condom and sucks me completely dry. It was HOT and only cost me 40. I was flabbergasted and left her 50 and she was so happy for the extra 10 that she asked to suck me again before I left. So.

    Of course, who's going to say no!

    Pics:

    https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...hFRXBsbFhUek5n

    Video: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1Q...otNzdaUmdibDNR.

  14. #1895
    Quote Originally Posted by RioRoad  [View Original Post]
    Thank you Kant. Is she a real gusher? Or not so much? Also what's her incall situation like? Thank you.
    She didn't gush for me. Pretty standard session. Decent BBBJ. I do think she gets into it but I was a bit wham bam thank you mam LOL. Definite demons. Definite SW. I saw her at a decent hotel but that lasted one day then she couch surfs a lot. One time she staying at a notorious house in new haven. So. You have to watch yourself with her. I'm not saying don't. I'm saying many caveats and red flags. Depends on your comfort level.

  15. #1894
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    She's a tricky one. She has been reviewed and I have seen her. Thing is she's a SW. And that's what she's worth. I think I lucked out on my session (but she pulled the uh I don't have a cover. I did) but other than that she didn't pull anything else with me. She is known for ripping guys off and I've heard that from other girls who know her. Maybe YMMV but I think I kind of caught her on a good day. I never went back because she's too unpredictable.
    Thank you Kant. Is she a real gusher? Or not so much? Also what's her incall situation like? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape