Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 13915
-
05-18-20 14:18 #6295Senior Member

Posts: 551Another Warning Sign
https://chloerae.ch/
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Besides the blatant GPS lunacy, if she's based in Vegas, as her website claims, why does her site have a "Swiss" (.ch) country domain origin instead of US?
Hmmm...
-
05-18-20 12:18 #6294Senior Member

Posts: 863Time waster
You been here since 2011. Shoot you beat me here by 8 years LOL. All you do is ask questions. I scanned your previous posts and they are all about GPS hookers. Have you actually gotten your dick wet since Obama was serving his first term in the WH?
Steak.
Originally Posted by JakeBig
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:29 #6293Senior Member

Posts: 551Read Between The Lines.
Dude, everything about this chicks website is a flag (NO reviews, NO contact number etc.) to steer clear.
Originally Posted by JakeBig
[View Original Post]
Do some homework, I assure you can experience "3" hot girls on different days in this town for the rate this GPS loon is asking for just an hour!
-
05-18-20 10:39 #6292Senior Member

Posts: 389Come on 600/ hr? GPS. Do more research on better girls.
Originally Posted by JakeBig
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 22:37 #6291Regular Member

Posts: 14411 on ChloeRae
Has anyone spent time with Chloe Rae?
https://chloerae.ch/
-
05-17-20 08:18 #6290Senior Member

Posts: 2986Only
Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201
[View Original Post]
Problem with her is I can justify paying 2 benz even if it's BBFS there are way better options and younger for sure!
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 20:54 #6289Senior Member

Posts: 798Adelaide
She's intriguing. I've seen her social media accounts. Apparently she's quite the cat lover so if you're allergic it would be a no go as she is I call only until the end of the month. Her price point is good but somewhere, and I can't recall, I seem to have read a few mixed reviews. For the life of me I can't recall where. Wish I could have been more help so I'd do a bit of online researching. Perhaps you could find something on her.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 18:17 #6288Senior Member

Posts: 459MILF Adelaide
Hello all, anyone familiar with this one?
https://www.adelaidedevi.com/bio
She seems to have posts across several sites and her pricing seems decent if her pics are real - $ QV.
-
05-16-20 15:24 #6287Senior Member

Posts: 433Scammer
The index is always a good place to see if your just looking at a scammer.
Originally Posted by Riveera
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/losangele...3526/1/4883570
https://escortindex.com/ad/saltlakec...3526/1/1300396
-
05-16-20 13:04 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 120She's not even in Vegas. She only takes amazon gift card or cashapp. She also has a 931 area code no.
Originally Posted by MeowMix69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 06:22 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 56Ad says just for vids and pics, so assuming all online. Lame.
Originally Posted by Riveera
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 21:35 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 1294What are the prices? The link you posted has no prices.
Originally Posted by Riveera
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 17:47 #6283Regular Member

Posts: 7Too good to be true?
Anyone have any info on here? She has an amazing body but the prices are surprisingly low. Too low if you ask me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...791/8302622958
-
05-13-20 01:13 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 551Yeah, she's one of my regulars whenever I'm in town-I've been seeing her for years. Drop dead gorgeous girl, and definitely great in the sack, but unfortunately she's also ADHD to the hilt and sadly she has some other serious unresolved psychological issues (I'm talking "medication needed" levels) and she has no concept of replying in a consistent and timely manner "especially" if she doesn't really know you well.
Originally Posted by JCoRunner99
[View Original Post]
So unless she's already seen you before she's going to be very difficult if not impossible to actually get with these days.
FYI: She actually has a real job now and I know she's become "extremely" low volume ever since mainly seeing just a few regulars and myself, and I don't really get the vibe she's really wanting/needing more clients from the way she speaks. I'm just one of the seemingly few people she trusts for some odd reason, guess cause I've always been really nice and patient with her despite the other things I mentioned, so she likes sending me pics of her crazy little French Bulldog doing weird shit and we talk sometimes.
Hope this info helps...
-
05-12-20 23:41 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 85Since I last posted about Remi, we messaged back and forth but she never responded if she was retired, anyone have any luck seeing her??
https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/801-214-1445
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/remi-escort-las-vegas-43690#erotic.
https://escortindex.com/ad/lasvegas/...1445/1/1743201









Reply With Quote




