Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,131 to 23,145 of 59518
-
05-15-20 15:39 #36388Senior Member

Posts: 4954880 lower Roswell rd.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 15:37 #36387Douchebag

Posts: 344Sounds to me like you're the smartest person in this group yes to everything.
Originally Posted by NickyMassage
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 15:30 #36386Senior Member

Posts: 343I'm a tit man
1. Jenny at Katy (I bet she's not open yet as she is a germophob).
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
2. Sunny at Angel in Athen. She's gone but not forgotten.
3. Bella at Ease. Never got them out of the holster, but they look magnificent.
Best ass.
1. Mary at Meet. No tits, but a dancers butt. Just wish she did more.
2. Anna. Not sure where she is now, I first met her on Liddel years ago. She was at Pearl for a short time.
-
05-15-20 15:15 #36385Senior Member

Posts: 342Open-Closed Norcross Duluth
I was in the neighborhood of Gwinnett mall and thought I would check some spas. DDS is closed, Well being in the Kroger shopping center on Steve Reynolds is open. On the way back I found the one on Simpson Circle is open as is Top V.
-
05-15-20 14:39 #36384Regular Member

Posts: 7Fuji
Fuji Massage is opened. They told me that they sanitized each room after each session. They took temperature upon entering the store. Massage is great. I like the girls there. They are in their 30's.
-
05-15-20 14:34 #36383Senior Member

Posts: 62Lu's
Thanks for correcting me. Lu's is open. I pulled in and the open sign was on. I did not go in because the parking lot had a lot of cars in it.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 14:30 #36382Senior Member

Posts: 146Stopped by but a few days ago but they were just doing some work and not open.
Originally Posted by YesTheyDo
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 14:28 #36381Senior Member

Posts: 315Elite
This is good. I haven't seen any of these.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Jennifer is at which elite? Cumming or Duluth?
Where is Samantha?
Thanks.
-
05-15-20 13:34 #36380Senior Member

Posts: 59No, that's the right location. Michelle (or "Mimi") renamed Xi on PIB / S Old Peachtree "Sweet Dreams". You must be thinking of "Spring Dream" on and Shallowford she had a few years ago.
Originally Posted by BigComanche
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 12:01 #36379Regular Member

Posts: 21Sweet Dream / Xin
Anyone hear anything from Sweet Dream in Duluth? Used to be Xin.
Been missing girl working there and don't have her info.
Any help is appreciated!
-
05-15-20 08:11 #36378Senior Member

Posts: 322Amy of the Rose Empire
Best tits.
Originally Posted by Mike454
[View Original Post]
Best Russian.
Worst cigarette breath.
-
05-15-20 08:10 #36377Senior Member

Posts: 322She changed her name
Michele, Mimi, shame person.
Originally Posted by Citizenofdis69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 08:04 #36376Senior Member

Posts: 611She hasn't been there in a few years, she is at Xi over off Peachtree Industrial. (I think that's the name).
Originally Posted by Citizenofdis69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 07:01 #36375Banned Member

Posts: 13634What is the one above?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 06:58 #36374Banned Member

Posts: 13634Where is sunny day?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





