Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1523
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #158

    New Asian Spinners?

    Has anybody seen either of these spinners? They both claim to 5', 95lb and look cute as hell.

    Donna: 5 ' tall 95 lbs petite Asian - w4m
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/234440507.html
    These pictures were taken at my apartment, I am in school and
    studying for general education. The girls only talk about
    Men. If they only knew what I do they would not believe it.
    You Americans say "talk is cheap" well I do it all 200 reasons
    Donna 408-- 206>>71 zero four

    Lisa: Like a very young Asian girl? - w4m
    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/234429799.html
    I'm a first year student at local college and
    try to work my way through to graduate.
    I'm 5' tall and 95 lbs Asian and new to this profession
    200 flowers pls from guys

  2. #157

    Erika

    So I gather on balance that is a mildly positive review?

    Erika sure does seem to be getting mixed reviews. Aside from your mixture of positives and negatives some CL poster is creaming “Stay Away” at the top of his lungs. The limited access below the waist is a disappointment, but between your description of her and her pictures, I have to believe that if I had one of those perfect little breasts in my mouth, it would all be worthwhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by socalasian
    Though she had mixed reviews I TOFTT on Erika. Got a $80/15 minute deal which was relatively cheap for OC. Good incall hotel near 22/Haster.

    Very newbie- two weeks in. Looks younger in person than her photos. With her thin body, small A/B cups and short stature (5'2") she could pass for 15. Yikes!!

    She escorted me up from the back entrance and was wearing these short ass huggers. Couldn't help watching that teen booty with the 2" gap that was awaiting me! Got to her "herb-scented" room and passed the cash and she stripped down to reveal small ones, a youthful flat stomach and completely shaved kitty.

    Unfortunately, she's not too "pro" yet. Very protective- no touching "down there" and everything covered. Mish, doggy, and mish in some nice and tight newbie territory. Not close to GFE but more of a SW experience- for a SW price you get what you pay for. Great for a quickie but if you're looking for some kind of connection forget it... Clock watcher too...

    Here's the ad...

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/226828342.html

    Happy Hunting!

  3. #156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Justine

    Saw her again yesterday, wow, awsome. Email her and set something up you won't be disappointed. billy

  4. #155

    a list of phone numbers that are robs....

    Quote Originally Posted by Herb Surfs
    A dead give away that this ad is an agency is that the ad mentions her long brown-blondish hair. The picture of the chick in the ad has brown hair, no blonde "ish" at all. The ad also says shes hispanic, normally hispanic chicks aren't blonde. It's an agency.

    Vanilla Shake gave some great info about calling these agencies and I fully agree with him, use only girls who have been reviewed and are offering "incall".
    All,

    On ***********, or associated with tsr, is the rob list (rip off *****) list. Here is the link:

    http://clrobs.robhawk.com/

    Oopen this link and do a CTRL-F (find) and type in the number of the provide/*****/ad you are considering. If it comes up with a match, walk away. I am sure many of the regs here know this.

    Mike

  5. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by shark7519
    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/233220698.html
    She looks hot. Just wondering if it's a scam?
    A dead give away that this ad is an agency is that the ad mentions her long brown-blondish hair. The picture of the chick in the ad has brown hair, no blonde "ish" at all. The ad also says shes hispanic, normally hispanic chicks aren't blonde. It's an agency.

    Vanilla Shake gave some great info about calling these agencies and I fully agree with him, use only girls who have been reviewed and are offering "incall".

  6. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Shake
    Search the number on CL and see if any other ads come back. I would estimate 99% of these that are outcall only are scams. The pic is usually the giveaway. This one is a tough call. Try calling the number and ask to whom am I speaking. If they are running multiple ads using the same number, they will evade answering. If the reply is "who are you calling?", it's an agency scam. Someone will show up, but it won't be the girl in the pictures. Also try searching ***********.

    I use in-call exclusively. Once they know where you live, anything can happen; then and in the future if you piss them off.
    The funniest scams are those ads that use famous porn stars as the pictures. I don't know if I should be embarrased that I recognize them.

  7. #152

    Most Likely A Rip-Off Agency

    Quote Originally Posted by shark7519
    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/233220698.html
    She looks hot. Just wondering if it's a scam?
    Search the number on CL and see if any other ads come back. I would estimate 99% of these that are outcall only are scams. The pic is usually the giveaway. This one is a tough call. Try calling the number and ask to whom am I speaking. If they are running multiple ads using the same number, they will evade answering. If the reply is "who are you calling?", it's an agency scam. Someone will show up, but it won't be the girl in the pictures. Also try searching ***********.

    I use in-call exclusively. Once they know where you live, anything can happen; then and in the future if you piss them off.

  8. #151

    Anyone have info?

    Has anyone had any experiences with this girl. http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/233220698.html
    She looks hot. Just wondering if it's a scam?

  9. #150
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Justine

    I saw Justin yesterday, had a very nice conversation with her over lunch and decided to take a little time for some fun. Guys it was fun. Super lady with a great personality and wonderful skills. A little shy at first, but turned out to be one of the best sessions in a long time. She even had a suprise for me after, but I think the was a one time deal and no I promised I wouldn't tell, so don't ask, cause I won't tell. Look her up, you will not be disappointed. billy

  10. #149

    This is not the place

    This is not the place to post ads. There is a separate forum for that. Please do your homework..

    Happy Hunting!

  11. #148

    Commercial Advertisement deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with a link or links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  12. #147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Lisa

    I've seen her post her ad on redbook before. Glad to see she's good to go SS.

    Be safe!

  13. #146

    Lisa

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/228321888.html

    Hey boys, I’m new to Santa Ana and I’m looking for some company!
    I am an outgoing person, who is full of imagination, if you’re looking for someone to fulfill your fantasies, and like having a good time, well look no further! Here I am!
    Lisa
    (415)637-6189

    150-1/2
    220-hr

    TOFTT on Halloween. Paid a lunch time visit to Lisa staying near 55 & Dyer. Only worry was not seeing any previous reviews on her. Oh well, rolled the dice. Called when I was near to ask if she'd like a soft drink from the convenience store I stopped at to use the atm. She accepted and gave me her request. Called her back in a couple of minutes to find out what room. Lisa answered the door and is a young hottie. We begin some chit-chat in the front room before she asks if I am ready to go to the bedroom. Lisa asked me to get comfortable and to leave the donation on the dresser. I informed her that I was interested in the 1 hr special.

    I asked her if she had any rules or don'ts, to which she replied no greek and no bareback. I asked if DATY was acceptable and she answered yes. I'm very selective as to who I will dine out with. We're both lying on the bed creating conversation, she is very complimentative. She asks if I would like a massage and I answered yes. She massaging my front side, all the while I am caressing her. She starts to massage my legs with her nice a$$ in my face so I dove right in. Man, I must've chowed for like 15 straight mins. She's moaning and grinding all along. Heck, she wouldn't let me up for air from there and I almost suffocated. I commented this to her that she indeed really liked to receive.

    Next was my turn. Nice slow CBJ, very nice. Almost popped and had to have her back off for a moment. Asked what her fav positions were and she said mish and K9. Went to work and finished the deed. I was too exhausted for another round and told her I enjoyed the time together. I looked forward to meeting her again in the future to run a marathon.

    While this was no true gfe, it was the most pleasant, relaxing, and passionate, minus the dfk, I have experienced in a long time. Guys, she's a sweet heart, please treat her well. She's concerned about the lack of business and phone calls she's been receiving. I told her I'd post a review to help her out. She's a gem! Pics are accurate and she's half Peruvian, half Italian. From the Bay area, born and raised.

    -SS

  14. #145

    Paulie Walnuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulie Walnuts
    Anyone have any info on this girl? http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/224471018.html

    She's been posting on CL for sometime, but I can't find any reviews, etc. Just being careful. Thanks.
    Yes I have been with her. Cute little black girl with A cup titties. Cutest little behind & pussy. She loves DATY & gives a nice massage & wiener wank - 2 pops. 1 at beggining, & one at end. No bj or fs. $80. Her name is Tasha. 714 area code #. You have to email her first. She will drive to you. She is 4' 11".

    BALDY CRUISER

  15. #144

    Erika- Latina from SD on CL

    Though she had mixed reviews I TOFTT on Erika. Got a $80/15 minute deal which was relatively cheap for OC. Good incall hotel near 22/Haster.

    Very newbie- two weeks in. Looks younger in person than her photos. With her thin body, small A/B cups and short stature (5'2") she could pass for 15. Yikes!!

    She escorted me up from the back entrance and was wearing these short ass huggers. Couldn't help watching that teen booty with the 2" gap that was awaiting me! Got to her "herb-scented" room and passed the cash and she stripped down to reveal small ones, a youthful flat stomach and completely shaved kitty.

    Unfortunately, she's not too "pro" yet. Very protective- no touching "down there" and everything covered. Mish, doggy, and mish in some nice and tight newbie territory. Not close to GFE but more of a SW experience- for a SW price you get what you pay for. Great for a quickie but if you're looking for some kind of connection forget it... Clock watcher too...

    Here's the ad...

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/ers/226828342.html

    Happy Hunting!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails U0GV8T96gRK76RCNYA7gaKU9joaq.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape