Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7112

    Hazard Pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Hmm looks like she raised rates to 120 15 minutes and 150 hhr from 120 hhr.
    Won't find many takers at those rates unless they have a big boob fetish. They are huge.

  2. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from her, she is up to no good.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    This is a robbery setup many reports here about them here.

  3. #7110

    Eros Orlando Jasmin

    I was wondering if any of you have ever gone for her? The ads look promising, just trying to do some research before I take the plunge, thanks!

    https://www.eros.com/florida/tampa/f...2.htm?cat=4321

  4. #7109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I would stay away from her, she is up to no good.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    I've read a few reviews on her in the past about being a thief.

  5. #7108

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS stand for?
    Golden Pussy syndrome.

  6. #7107

    Gps

    What does GPS stand for?

  7. #7106

    GPS Gianna big tit

    Hmm looks like she raised rates to 120 15 minutes and 150 hhr from 120 hhr.

  8. #7105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Stay away

    I would stay away from her, she is up to no good.

    Stay safe and have fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.

  9. #7104
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.
    LOL that's a fun game!

  10. #7103

    Spot the Pimp

    We haven't played in a awhile..... Let's start off with an easy one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/49997853/

    Grain 56.

  11. #7102

    Sam ucf

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy0109  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had checked. Smh.

    Walked in, man comes in after she says brb.

    Should a known.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...676/4074851032
    Yup, sorry to hear. Same thing happened to me back in October. Avoid.

  12. #7101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not even remotely close to schlongwood Ashley.
    Who is this mystery women LOL.

  13. #7100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    I could be wrong

    Thought it looked like her in the face.

    I could be wrong, I've only seen Ashley once and it was a while back. I thought it could have been a skinny version of her.

    No worries.

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not even remotely close to schlongwood Ashley.

  14. #7099
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  15. #7098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that is her. She has a tongue piercing and likes to use it. She is a very aggressive with her BBBJ.

    Stay safe and have fun.
    Not even remotely close to schlongwood Ashley.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape