Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 10,846 to 10,860 of 18210
-
05-17-20 09:46 #7365Senior Member

Posts: 186Buying Pics
How many pictures do you have to buy to finally see her?
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 09:12 #7364Senior Member

Posts: 335Shame
I thought about seeing her due to all the hype but the smoking killed the idea for me. Even though I used to smoke, I just can't stand it anymore, it's so distracting it messes up the experience.
Originally Posted by Stark23
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 02:55 #7363Senior Member

Posts: 12319 Year Old
I reached out today. She wants to start by selling pictures first.
Originally Posted by Jazak
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 01:08 #7362Senior Member

Posts: 472Mimi again
I planned a 2 or 3 hour date with Mimi but it took me 7 hours before I finally dragged my ass out of her incall. I'd still be there if it wasn't for a hungry dog at home. Had a great time just hanging out playing around a bit and snapping some pics. Looking forward to returning tomorrow for an encore.
She's worked out her schedule and is ready for a few more regulars.
-
05-17-20 00:06 #7361Banned Member

Posts: 197Scar
Saw Scar a couple of days ago. Originally I tried hitting up the Brazilian wolfpack since I saved their number a while back. Apparently if you're in your 30's, you're not worth it to them because after asking my age they said "Thanks a lot, dude. I can tell you already can't come. " Good thing Scar was able to get 2 cups out of me within hh. Maybe that says more about their service idk but feel free to dm me for their digits. Scar, on the other hand, was super awesome and they really did me a favor in seeing her honestly. Beautiful smile, attitude, sex appeal. I like to keep it discreet but she is more than worth it. Not a clock watcher and overall great vibes. Feel free to DM for details.
-
05-16-20 20:21 #7360Senior Member

Posts: 66Yeah, buddy. I guess that's her. Not exactly sure if her hair was red (it was cut short, and the place was dark), but I'll probably repeat shortly.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 08:01 #7359Senior Member

Posts: 49319 year old
Hi Frank, I would be interested in this 19 year old, Could possibly be a regular if things go good. Thank you.
-
05-15-20 18:19 #7358Senior Member

Posts: 532Is she? From personal experience she's a lot of fun and very enthusiastic.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 13:09 #7357Regular Member

Posts: 9Rachel. Underwhelming
Saw her this week for an overnight Sunday. Due to the BRCC video I thought I was in for a treat but honestly it was underwhelming at best. Had to talk her into a BBBJ to start and it was awful. Positions were limited but she was tight. Will not repeat though. Move on to the next. She was also smoking constantly which is not my cup of tea.
Originally Posted by MeFirst2
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 12:46 #7356Senior Member

Posts: 489Mimi
As I said, I did. Saw Mimi again yesterday. She now has a nice incall by Consulate. She was even more fun the second time. She put on some sexy clothing for me as I requested. Could hardly hold back while she was giving me BBBJ. But decided to enter her tight pussy. Popped in like a couple of minutes. Will definitely see her again, but have other utr's waiting for me. Mimi is definitely worth repeating! Thanks to TrollingOBT for her digits. Please contact him for Mimi's digits.
Rich.
-
05-15-20 11:11 #7355Senior Member

Posts: 113Carribean Scar
I never get tired of smackin' that ass.
Originally Posted by MiloHibiscus
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 10:52 #7354Senior Member

Posts: 102Amy
If she is I could not tell. I forgot to mention she did shave the Bush.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 08:37 #7353Senior Member

Posts: 885Amy pregnant?
Is she pregnant? On the Daytona forum someone mentioned it.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 08:16 #7352Banned Member

Posts: 253Yup Sweet Amy
Very accommodating, very sweet. Treat her right fellows.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 08:00 #7351Senior Member

Posts: 102Amy
So I had a dream I saw her last Friday. All is true that has been said. The place was a mess. She is a sweet young girl. She isn't every experienced but wants to make you happy. She does have some front teeth damage. I might go see her today! Thank to Vipermav for the number.











Reply With Quote






