Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,141 to 22,155 of 30314
-
05-15-20 22:19 #8174Senior Member

Posts: 25Has anyone actually seen these women
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/always...-join/29247064
Just out of curiosity. Has anyone actually seen these haggard old wenches. I've been seeing their ads for months so I assume they're attracting some business. Probably a cheap price to pay for a threesome I guess, LOL.
-
05-15-20 22:02 #8173Senior Member

Posts: 1149Ty
A big TY to heyitsme and ptime. I have a thing for older women who have nice bodies and are still attractive despite age, I might have to go have a dream about her in the near future. Sounds like her drawbacks are either not applicable to me or something that turns me on.
-
05-15-20 21:12 #8172Senior Member

Posts: 1653Tgtbt
There is no way Gastonia has a girl there that looks that good. AND wants to fuck you too. If anyone checks her out let us know if I am wrong. If you text her you will probably end up on a text spam list.
Originally Posted by NomadicMan8551
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
05-15-20 16:57 #8171Senior Member

Posts: 395Now looking at the picture in the mirror I'm hoping that is no dude.
Originally Posted by DimensionY9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:55 #8170Senior Member

Posts: 395She looks to dtgtbt the D is for Damn. I would like to know as well.
Originally Posted by DimensionY9
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:53 #8169Senior Member

Posts: 395No she is definitely not in her 30's. LOL. She is cool a little whacky. I did just review. Just don't be to rough she will complain how tight it is.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 16:49 #8168Senior Member

Posts: 395She is ok. A little whacky. Dumpy hotel off Tryon you got totakeit easy with her she complains how tight it is. LOL.
Originally Posted by Ptime5068
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 15:26 #8167Senior Member

Posts: 87Kitty
I texted her last year, she texted back at 2 am, (8 hours later) and then texted me a couple times the following day. Didn't end up seeing her, she had some good reviews, but then some bad ones after.
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 10:37 #8166Senior Member

Posts: 391Monica
I wouldn't say Monica left demons just found new ones. I went over there a few weeks back and there were pills all over the bathroom.
Originally Posted by FNDJames
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 07:00 #8165Senior Member

Posts: 205Natasha Nice XXX
Her pictures are of Porn Star Natasha Nice. Scam!
Originally Posted by Zucharelo
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 05:13 #8164Senior Member

Posts: 1149Kitty Kat
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/697313754951
Has anyone dreamed of this one. Ad says she is 30, great body but the face of a 50 year old. Still very hot.
-
05-15-20 03:05 #8163Senior Member

Posts: 25RosaBella
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2523/1/2663472 Can't see her face in the ads so wanted to ask how she looks.
-
05-15-20 01:15 #8162Senior Member

Posts: 363Joy crew
Alexis now. Monica in past but they don't anymore. Monica left demons.
Originally Posted by Agmfour
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 22:41 #8161Senior Member

Posts: 126Kaitlynn
I second that I had a same experience.
Originally Posted by LuvSumPus
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:43 #8160Senior Member

Posts: 142Tiffany
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7165/1/2660976
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
I think that Tiffany has been reported on in the Gastonia boards. I tried to dream of her maybe over a year ago but ended not dreaming of her, someone else on the Gastonia boards said he's dreamed of her before but the pics she uses are not of her but supposedly resemble her. I didn't dream of her so I can't verify if she looks close to the hijacked pics or not.










Reply With Quote




