Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 976 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 14634
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3234

    Same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor1313  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky. At least you got to visit Greece. Most of the time they won't even let me in line to purchase a ticket there.
    He's not one to brag, but sometimes he wishes he had a smaller dick. It's gotten to the point he carries lube "just in case" and those brands new ultra thin Magnums. Cause you never know. And then there's the sweet talking a girl. Greece seems to have a limited number of airlines unfortunately. And they like to apply a baggage size limit.

  2. #3233

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Years huh? So why is this the first time we're hearing of this? Nice try. I liked Kay myself as well, but Then again I also liked my ex as well at some point in time. Things change when somebody gets screwed (in a not so fun way).

    So who else have you "supposedly" seen?
    I think we have all just met the Lowman from the back room my fellow mongers, LOL.

  3. #3232
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/239-258-5940

    My Electrician saw the last Mia on this list. He can't seem to contact her anymore. Even used her old number ending in 5307, but nothing. She was sweet, but wore too much foundation. Had a "Jersey Shore" look to her. $$ for the half (because greek was extra). He hopes his girth isn't keeping her afraid from picking up the phone. He's planning on seeing the Latina busty one at the 2nd to the top of the list as well eventually.
    Consider yourself lucky. At least you got to visit Greece. Most of the time they won't even let me in line to purchase a ticket there.

  4. #3231

    Bad experience

    I met with the girl at Candlewood suites. Last 9030 of phone. Rushed oral / no skills.

    No eye contact and 2 minutes after starting she started rushing me. She then replied time is money. I replied I hate to give a bad review http://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/f...a/144222901883.

  5. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    My electrician saw a younger Italian Mia several Months ago who offered Greek for an extra fee. Not a true GFE, but she was a nice PAWG nonetheless. Too bad she no longer advertises and is off the radar for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy69  [View Original Post]
    7 MIA's in 2 months. Can we put the listings?

    1. Mia- 239-634-90 xx Age-33.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/MIA-99892/

    2. Mia-239-776-53 xx. Age-36.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mia-175652/

    3. Mia- (239) 880-97 xx. Age-27.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/256947102900

    4. Mia- (239) 464-86 xx Age 32.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/179590923496

    5. Mia-239-299-21 xx Age- ??

    https://escortindex.com/ad/fortmyers...-2106/1/385705

    6. Mia-239-270-68 xx Age-28 Bodyrubs.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sensual-...06886-39097248

    7. Mia-239-258-59 xx Age 25.

    https://callescort.org/239-258-5940
    https://callescort.org/239-258-5940

    My Electrician saw the last Mia on this list. He can't seem to contact her anymore. Even used her old number ending in 5307, but nothing. She was sweet, but wore too much foundation. Had a "Jersey Shore" look to her. $$ for the half (because greek was extra). He hopes his girth isn't keeping her afraid from picking up the phone. He's planning on seeing the Latina busty one at the 2nd to the top of the list as well eventually.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F35411C7-B644-46FF-AF49-3EDBA59540AA.jpg‎   D7058F90-1051-4BBF-AD88-183B1D1D44FE.png‎   B59E7B25-9ACC-4018-90F8-4B2CC69829CC.png‎   5CBDF4F2-339F-470D-ADE3-76C3E3DDD1D5.png‎   698AB1A4-2A45-4FE8-953D-44466B921263.png‎  


  6. #3229
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieBoy1  [View Original Post]
    I have been to her apartment multiple times and have dealing with her for years. And the reason I have is because I can trust her in a shady business that it is. I will say at first the apartment feels unsafe, but I actually met her 5'5" Male roommate and he was a cool guy.
    Years huh? So why is this the first time we're hearing of this? Nice try. I liked Kay myself as well, but Then again I also liked my ex as well at some point in time. Things change when somebody gets screwed (in a not so fun way).

    So who else have you "supposedly" seen?

  7. #3228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieBoy1  [View Original Post]
    I have been to her apartment multiple times and have dealing with her for years. And the reason I have is because I can trust her in a shady business that it is. I will say at first the apartment feels unsafe, but I actually met her 5'5" Male roommate and he was a cool guy.
    This post Seems very trust worthy and legit. Maybe I won't listen to my fellow mongers and I will go and stop by and see her now. Ill be sure to bring my wallet and phone and new lexus keys in with me as well.

  8. #3227

    Pic listing all 7 Mia's. Think there is another

    Quote Originally Posted by Roddy69  [View Original Post]
    7 MIA's in 2 in months, still think I missed 1.

    1. Mia- 239-634-90 xx Age-33.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/MIA-99892/

    2. Mia-239-776-53 xx. Age-36.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mia-175652/

    3. Mia- (239) 880-97 xx. Age-27.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/256947102900

    4. Mia- (239) 464-86 xx Age 32.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/179590923496.
    Can we put the listings in post? When we post about someone can we get a pic or a link, way to many, giving good reviews and or bad reviews to the asp's?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200515_104052.jpg‎  

  9. #3226
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    What the hell? Is she being sarcastic or she's apologetic (doubt it). In either case she admits the facts. Now everyone knows first hand. !

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...f/693007451359
    Highly doubt she posted that LOL, looks like LuckyToo but just a guess.

  10. #3225

    The 7 Mia's that posted in the last 2 months

    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    My electrician saw a younger Italian Mia several Months ago who offered Greek for an extra fee. Not a true GFE, but she was a nice PAWG nonetheless. Too bad she no longer advertises and is off the radar for now.
    7 MIA's in 2 months. Can we put the listings?

    1. Mia- 239-634-90 xx Age-33.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/MIA-99892/

    2. Mia-239-776-53 xx. Age-36.

    https://www.escortdirectory.com/escort/Mia-175652/

    3. Mia- (239) 880-97 xx. Age-27.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/256947102900

    4. Mia- (239) 464-86 xx Age 32.

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...n/179590923496

    5. Mia-239-299-21 xx Age- ??

    https://escortindex.com/ad/fortmyers...-2106/1/385705

    6. Mia-239-270-68 xx Age-28 Bodyrubs.

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sensual-...06886-39097248

    7. Mia-239-258-59 xx Age 25.

    https://callescort.org/239-258-5940

  11. #3224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    What the hell? Is she being sarcastic or she's apologetic (doubt it). In either case she admits the facts. Now everyone knows first hand. !

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...f/693007451359
    A public service ad for sure and not by her.

  12. #3223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    I seem to remember you commenting about her in an earlier thread. Do you remember her with pics having black / dark brown hair?
    She had dark hair but also dyed some other color. Blue maybe?

  13. #3222

    Long time client of Kay

    I have been to her apartment multiple times and have dealing with her for years. And the reason I have is because I can trust her in a shady business that it is. I will say at first the apartment feels unsafe, but I actually met her 5'5" Male roommate and he was a cool guy.

  14. #3221

    Kay Kelly skipthegames

    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    What the hell? Is she being sarcastic or she's apologetic (doubt it). In either case she admits the facts. Now everyone knows first hand. !

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...f/693007451359
    I saw that too. I'm sure she didn't do that. Someone probably created that skipthegames posting. But hey! Everyone should know when violence and theft occurs. Things can turn serious and possibly harmful quickly. I appreciate my Utr and seeking arrangement baby's a lot more now! Be Safe!

  15. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to sugarcoat it, she was very violent and out of control. While yelling out for "Lowman" she was pulling, hitting and blocking my way out the door. The bedroom door is locked and a sharp turn to the left is the entrance door that has a tricky deadbolt lock. It was difficult opening both doors while she was being all crazed, hitting yelling and screaming. That was a real bad situation. Luckily No harm and just a ripped shirt. It's like a trap once your in that apartment. I'll never get behind two locked doors again Those two back bedrooms have the doors shut and she won't let you go in that direction for the usual looked around. May the power be with you if visiting! Bring another method of protection for sure!

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...55&clients=men
    What the hell? Is she being sarcastic or she's apologetic (doubt it). In either case she admits the facts. Now everyone knows first hand. !

    https://naples-fl.skipthegames.com/f...f/693007451359

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape