Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14913
    Working from hm this wk but next wk I'm off lock down. Sometimes I get the taste for chocolate. Been eyeing a few & this a few days & just check in to see if anyone been there:

    https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...mond/49956366/

  2. #14912

    JB P'burg

    Quote Originally Posted by OldSergeant  [View Original Post]
    Greeting fellow Mongers,

    Old Sergeant here.

    I had a little free time this morning before work, so I paid J. B. A visit in Petersburg, I knocked on the door, she greeted me with a hug in her bath robe and whispered in my ear "You Ready" she helped me get undressed and then gave me the best, sloppy BBBJ of my life, after a few I had to stop her before I busted. Once I was up and ready, I strapped up and hit her juicy butt doggy, damn what a view, after a few minutes, J. B. Urged me to hit her #2 hole, oh my how tight she is, as I stroked, she wiggled and was into it, the more I pumped, the more she got into it more, then I busted strong and hard. Next thing I knew I passed out on the bed. When I woke up J. B was sucking me dry BBBJ style..
    Hey Sarg't, are you willing to share contact info. If so PM please, thanks!

  3. #14911

    Lexis

    Lexis could use some help today, she is always a good time.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/241129663504

  4. #14910

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    That sucks to hear. She used to be so good. The monkey is a beast for a lot of these providers. I guess we can't complain too much though because if it wasn't for the monkey, we'd probably never get to experience most of them.
    I concur. Sad to hear. She was one of my ATF. She really took it like a champ and she was always an enjoyable almost girlfriend visit for me. F'ing drugs are terrible.

  5. #14909

    Lexi

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/658517044643

    Is this girl legit? I've seen her ad for a while now but haven't seen a review in a while. I've contacted her but she is unwilling to share pics or discuss services. Anyone know what she offers?

  6. #14908

    Wouldn't trust it

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnile1290  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is legit or a scam?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49964410/
    Since she is using another model's pictures unless said model is the one who is advertising her services. I NEVER mess with or attempt to contact chicks that use fake pictures. What are you hiding? Is it a scam and they trying to rob me? My mind thinks of all types of scenarios, which you have to do in this game. Try her at your own risk bruh but I wouldn't mess with it personally.

  7. #14907
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkDr1020  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...2/785436890340

    She talks a good game then rips you off, avoid at all costs.
    How did she rip you off? Did you pay the up front deposit she asks for?

  8. #14906

    Jessica

    Well I took a dive. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/890735326199 Photos are legit. Rates are not ridiculous everything covered but she is was on the eyes. Probably in her mid 20's. Definitely needs some coaching and she seems newer to the game. May have a handler. She did mention she had a girlfriend waiting in the car. If she did I never saw one nor felt any concern. Nice girl though. If she is treated right she might have some potential.

  9. #14905

    Lizzy or Lizzie

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meet tomorrow with Lizzie and her roommate for tomorrow for a duo BJ. Anyone know if it's safe. Sketchy area.

    Thanks for any Intel.
    If you search Lizzy you will find some bad reviews. Sounds you are inquiring about the same one.

  10. #14904

    April

    If anyone has her contact info please lmk or PM. I missed the add so have not been able to contact her. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone able to contact her at the number in the ad? I texted and didn't hear back and the next thing you know, her ad is gone.

  11. #14903
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Any Intel on Lizzie JD apts

    Set up a meet tomorrow with Lizzie and her roommate for tomorrow for a duo BJ. Anyone know if it's safe. Sketchy area.

    Thanks for any Intel.

  12. #14902

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Steer clear of this one, not worth the hassle.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/593865561916
    That sucks to hear. She used to be so good. The monkey is a beast for a lot of these providers. I guess we can't complain too much though because if it wasn't for the monkey, we'd probably never get to experience most of them.

  13. #14901

    Bad news

    Steer clear of this one, not worth the hassle.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/593865561916

  14. #14900

    Aubrey

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/688546125448

    Saw her this afternoon at the Suburban in Chester. Very nice thin body small boobs just the way I like them. No DATY tho. Was having a litttle trouble and she kept at the BBBJ until she got it up and ready. Switched to k9 and after a bit deposit in bag. All in all very nice dream. She was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Very nice dream. Paid for the hhr at $. 4. YMMV. Be safe out there.

  15. #14899

    Candi

    Quote Originally Posted by SfcMac  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her yesterday and she is requiring a deposit before she will see anyone. I told her good luck with that, I'm not sure who is stupid enough to give that a try. Too risky in my book.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape