Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28504

    Candy is back

    After a six month hiatus, I ran into a well known pleaser. I picked up Candy (with the limp) in the 20's last Friday. She says she has been back about three weeks. Excellent effort for standard donation.

    Not much else to be found from 408 to 528 between 7 pm to around midnight. So I was Really glad I found her.

    PP.

  2. #28503

    Obt

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLantern  [View Original Post]
    Tough times for sure. Wise to use the board for information to know if a chick is legit or not. Scoop somewhere off the trail a little bit or least not right off the street. Utilize phone numbers etc. Sucks for those of us that like the adventure and variety which is most of us I'm sure. That's my take.
    I don't understand some of the girls. Not even pretending to hide they are walkers. Don't they understand they draw too much attention from the public?

  3. #28502
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    I happened to be by obt and 528 and there was girls literally walking in thong bikinis. Only thing I would say is uncle is out there non stop literally feet away from some of these girls.

    I really want some company but damn such a risk.
    Tough times for sure. Wise to use the board for information to know if a chick is legit or not. Scoop somewhere off the trail a little bit or least not right off the street. Utilize phone numbers etc. Sucks for those of us that like the adventure and variety which is most of us I'm sure. That's my take.

  4. #28501

    Damnn

    I happened to be by obt and 528 and there was girls literally walking in thong bikinis. Only thing I would say is uncle is out there non stop literally feet away from some of these girls.

    I really want some company but damn such a risk.

  5. #28500
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    If you have an issue with a post report it. There is never a need to "call people out" on the forum.

    A2

  6. #28499
    Quote Originally Posted by MxKid111  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from Brooke lately?
    Not a peep from her and we were BBBJBBFSCIP buds.

    She said she is getting cleaned up and out of the street life last time I hung out with her months ago. In my latest dreams with her I took her to Paris to see the Eiffel Tower and California to see the Golden Gate Bridge. Good memories.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Brooke-Paris.jpg‎   Brooke-Cali.png‎  

  7. #28498
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollingObt  [View Original Post]
    Karrey left and came back, but she was here 10 years ago and she's still here now.
    Minus the teeth!

  8. #28497
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #28496

    Brooke

    Anyone seen or heard from Brooke lately?

  10. #28495
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    10 years? Damn! They are usually dead, locked up or moved on by then. 10 years is a real veteran of Paradise Trail.
    Karrey left and came back, but she was here 10 years ago and she's still here now.

  11. #28494
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauce  [View Original Post]
    10 years? Damn! They are usually dead, locked up or moved on by then. 10 years is a real veteran of Paradise Trail.
    I've seen them come and go thru the years.

  12. #28493
    Quote Originally Posted by WeSobt1  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. I've seeen her on the trail going back 10 year. Trail rates alway. Always great.
    10 years? Damn! They are usually dead, locked up or moved on by then. 10 years is a real veteran of Paradise Trail.

  13. #28492
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    1-800-con-tri-bute.
    LOL. She was once prime but shit so was I. LOL.

  14. #28491
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 5 years ago. Well worth it for 200 bones. She looked way better back then.

    Sox.
    Ouch. I've seeen her on the trail going back 10 year. Trail rates alway. Always great 👍.

  15. #28490

    G Spot

    I saw her about 5 years ago. Well worth it for 200 bones. She looked way better back then.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    No contact info. It's been ages.

    Grain 56.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape