Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,456 to 22,470 of 37366
-
05-15-20 09:20 #14911Senior Member

Posts: 172Lexis
Lexis could use some help today, she is always a good time.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/241129663504
-
05-15-20 08:14 #14910Senior Member

Posts: 475Jade
I concur. Sad to hear. She was one of my ATF. She really took it like a champ and she was always an enjoyable almost girlfriend visit for me. F'ing drugs are terrible.
Originally Posted by VAGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 07:53 #14909Senior Member

Posts: 115Lexi
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...5/658517044643
Is this girl legit? I've seen her ad for a while now but haven't seen a review in a while. I've contacted her but she is unwilling to share pics or discuss services. Anyone know what she offers?
-
05-15-20 06:53 #14908Senior Member

Posts: 122Wouldn't trust it
Since she is using another model's pictures unless said model is the one who is advertising her services. I NEVER mess with or attempt to contact chicks that use fake pictures. What are you hiding? Is it a scam and they trying to rob me? My mind thinks of all types of scenarios, which you have to do in this game. Try her at your own risk bruh but I wouldn't mess with it personally.
Originally Posted by Pnile1290
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 05:43 #14907Senior Member

Posts: 101How did she rip you off? Did you pay the up front deposit she asks for?
Originally Posted by FunkDr1020
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 03:01 #14906Senior Member

Posts: 52Jessica
Well I took a dive. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...g/890735326199 Photos are legit. Rates are not ridiculous everything covered but she is was on the eyes. Probably in her mid 20's. Definitely needs some coaching and she seems newer to the game. May have a handler. She did mention she had a girlfriend waiting in the car. If she did I never saw one nor felt any concern. Nice girl though. If she is treated right she might have some potential.
-
05-15-20 01:50 #14905Senior Member

Posts: 630Lizzy or Lizzie
If you search Lizzy you will find some bad reviews. Sounds you are inquiring about the same one.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:45 #14904Senior Member

Posts: 176April
If anyone has her contact info please lmk or PM. I missed the add so have not been able to contact her. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 19:03 #14903I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Any Intel on Lizzie JD apts
Set up a meet tomorrow with Lizzie and her roommate for tomorrow for a duo BJ. Anyone know if it's safe. Sketchy area.
Thanks for any Intel.
-
05-14-20 18:08 #14902Senior Member

Posts: 201Damn
That sucks to hear. She used to be so good. The monkey is a beast for a lot of these providers. I guess we can't complain too much though because if it wasn't for the monkey, we'd probably never get to experience most of them.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 17:28 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 353Bad news
Steer clear of this one, not worth the hassle.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/593865561916
-
05-14-20 16:59 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 189Aubrey
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/688546125448
Saw her this afternoon at the Suburban in Chester. Very nice thin body small boobs just the way I like them. No DATY tho. Was having a litttle trouble and she kept at the BBBJ until she got it up and ready. Switched to k9 and after a bit deposit in bag. All in all very nice dream. She was very friendly and made me feel at ease. Very nice dream. Paid for the hhr at $. 4. YMMV. Be safe out there.
-
05-14-20 16:51 #14899Senior Member

Posts: 353Candi
I was texting her yesterday and she is requiring a deposit before she will see anyone. I told her good luck with that, I'm not sure who is stupid enough to give that a try. Too risky in my book.
Originally Posted by SfcMac
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 13:45 #14898Regular Member

Posts: 1Curious about her
Anyone know if she is legit or a scam?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49964410/
-
05-14-20 13:28 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 49We must of been running a train on her. LOL. Saw her last night and had a good experience. You'll want to bring a change of clothes if you don't want to wreak of smoke leaving her room though.
Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






