Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3231
    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    The one with the username hawaiiangirl10, above.
    You mean the one that has her race as "Pacific Islander" but her pics look like she's as white as a ghost? LOL.

  2. #3230
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCalormis  [View Original Post]
    She declined me on greek due to size. So Easy is correct, YMMV.
    I'm no way big but she refused taking it up in the rear with me too. We did sort of try though the first time we met. It was not successful. She would not allow even trying afterwards. And I've known her for over a year.

  3. #3229
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    She's open to it, depending on size. If it's bigger then what she is comfortable with. It's a no! Easy girl to talk to and open to a lot. Just ask her.
    She declined me on greek due to size. So Easy is correct, YMMV.

  4. #3228

    RE: google image search

    You need to scroll all the way to the results at the bottom of the page.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you are doing the same search I was. Don't know why you didn't get the same results.

  5. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by Teramon  [View Original Post]
    Which one of those claims she's getting 6 k a month? The one above that statement or below?
    The one with the username hawaiiangirl10, above.

  6. #3226

    Fc?

    I believe it means fully covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    What does FC mean? I've seen it here many times and am curious. Its not listed on the abbreviations tab and a search for "FC" is too short, thus unsearchable. Thanks.

  7. #3225
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsidd  [View Original Post]
    Was this meet supposed to be on Monday or Tuesday? Know her personally, based on her IG she wasn't with family Tuesday night, unless hitting acid is a family pasttime.
    Wow! She sounds like a prize! Her pics alone would have driven me away, but 400, ghosting and acid! I think he was lucky he got stood up!

  8. #3224
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    What does FC mean? I've seen it here many times and am curious. Its not listed on the abbreviations tab and a search for "FC" is too short, thus unsearchable. Thanks.
    Fuck Chamber.

  9. #3223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    In the first ad, the picture looks like her mother rather than an 18-year old. Mom really isn't bad-looking herself.

    In the second ad, I hope her friends don't mind being shown in her SA ad. The graduation picture looks like it might be a brother. Too bad the picture is too fuzzy to make out the name of the HS on the diploma cover. We could tell how close she really is to Tyson's.

  10. #3222

    Fc

    Fun center. Fuck central. I'm not sure LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadwickX  [View Original Post]
    What does FC mean? I've seen it here many times and am curious. Its not listed on the abbreviations tab and a search for "FC" is too short, thus unsearchable. Thanks.

  11. #3221

    Not sure what to say

    Sounds like you are doing the same search I was. Don't know why you didn't get the same results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon97  [View Original Post]
    You are obviously coming up with better results than I am. How did you do that search? I'm using Google Chrome but whether I right click and click search Google for image or go to Google image search and click search by URL or download all I get back is generic results that say something like "girl" or "blonde. " I have used this feature in the past and it worked fine, but for some reason the past couple years I have had zero success at all. Thanks to all for the help. I did renew my membership a couple days ago for the first time in a while but the pickings seem very slim. I typically search sorted by online now and I notice there are a fraction of the number of girls online as there used to be.

  12. #3220

    Duds

    Quote Originally Posted by Jge096  [View Original Post]
    With the whole covid business going on, girls are salivating at the opportunity for an excuse for an online only arrangement LOL. Crickets as soon as I say I'll be glad to talk to them when things calm down. Not sure who is paying for online only but it's really not helping the mindset of some of these girls. Here are some duds:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c158e...3-feb762e45ae1

    https://www.seeking.com/member/40c02...5-003137ff22d7

    This one is open to something physical "if the money is right," and claims she is getting 6 k a month for it LMAO.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c433...a-d88fcd929d8a

    https://www.seeking.com/member/fbd55...c-46437c64d348
    Which one of those claims she's getting 6 k a month? The one above that statement or below?

  13. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsidd  [View Original Post]
    Was this meet supposed to be on Monday or Tuesday? Know her personally, based on her IG she wasn't with family Tuesday night, unless hitting acid is a family pasttime.
    We were supposed to meet on Tuesday.

    I haven't heard back from her since.

    BTW, she gave me her real number.

  14. #3218

    FC Meaning?

    What does FC mean? I've seen it here many times and am curious. Its not listed on the abbreviations tab and a search for "FC" is too short, thus unsearchable. Thanks.

  15. #3217

    Couple girls

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1b0ca...6-fb4ae04281f3 -online only.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c1ea4...3-9b9d18edc9be -needs money sent to her so she can come to you. Yeah right.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ad784...7-eba18cd20543 -wants 800 a meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cfa25...4-4ed35aa084cd -wants 1000 a week.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b5173...8-bde8040c6b15 -real. I met for 400. Pictures are of her if a little older but not much, like last year pictures. Picked her up and went FC. Decent experience so I will probably keep seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape