Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 13299
-
05-18-20 13:43 #4164Senior Member

Posts: 126Welcome
Solider Tech you have a PM.
Originally Posted by SolderTech
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 13:17 #4163Senior Member

Posts: 224Welcome to the Board
Welcome to the board, and thank you for sharing your experiences! For future reference, please attach a link or pictures for the providers you speak about.
Originally Posted by SolderTech
[View Original Post]
Helps us know who you are referring to as many providers use the same name.
RM.
-
05-18-20 12:59 #4162Senior Member

Posts: 47Launch
Blast off? Pun intended.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 07:36 #4161Senior Member

Posts: 1206Inbox flood in 3. 2. 1.
Originally Posted by SweetNSexyLady
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 03:15 #4160Regular Member

Posts: 8Long time lurker, first time posting
I've benefited from this knowledge on this board a few times now so I thought it was time to pitch in.
First dream was with Courtney. Haven't seen her post in years, but damn, would I like another round with her. Killer body and knew what she was doing.
Next was Ella, another good one. A little tough to schedule with but she's worth the hassle.
Also Ashley. Best flute ever. I think she got into some trouble though and haven't seen her since.
Fell for the Talia scam. TGTBT. Never sending a deposit first again, but the stolen content on her snapchat was top notch.
Most recently, Mandy. Pics are legit. Hot. Really outgoing.
Unfortunately I really like to give and receive and haven't found anyone recently that really gets into that since Courtney. If anyone has info on her or any other master clarinet player I'd appreciate a reference.
Stay safe and happy trails.
-
05-17-20 21:35 #4159Forum Advertiser

Posts: 3Head dr is in
PM 4 details.
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 14:15 #4158Regular Member

Posts: 5Sklyar
Had a nice dream with Skylar near gsp this week. Her pics are accurate. Private apartment had no air so it was a little warm. Quick intro for LE check, then lost clothes for some fun. Started with nice BJ, then she climbed on top for a ride. Finished doggie, nice and tight. Will repeat again soon.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2966456
-
05-17-20 09:34 #4157Senior Member

Posts: 98Not so slim pickings.
Due to the slim pickings went to see this one. If girl in pics was 50 pounds ago, robotic, unenthusiastic. So if legit is your threshold she's your girl.
Stay safe,
Paul.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/014464201941
-
05-17-20 09:18 #4156Senior Member

Posts: 244Ridley
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/664691755476
Any info on this one. Hard for me to make a call because her pics are terrible.
-
05-17-20 06:05 #4155Senior Member

Posts: 1206Why PM?
If you have info on this provider, post it here on the forum for all to see. That's why this board exists.
EDITED because after I posted I saw Jimbo's response. Bravo!
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 17:17 #4154Senior Member

Posts: 131Why PM? The point of this forum is to share info. Anyway, she's legit, but a dead fish. You'll probably get off. She's cute and has nice boobies, but she isn't fun.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 13:09 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 244No luck with lucky
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/876933014272
So I made contact with lucky this am. Setup up a meeting. I drove over 30 minutes to greenville and I got there nothing but silence. Not hard to simply cancel an appointment.
-
05-16-20 08:58 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 238Does anyone have any info on this provider? Please PM.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/470434797304
-
05-14-20 13:18 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 43Also saw the first one
Legit, pictures are definitely her. Clean location and nice personality. Just wasn't the chemistry there for me. But very nice lady.
Originally Posted by Musician007
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:49 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 85New girl in Clemson
My opinion, they are all fake in Clemson- run by one or group of scammers. I have lost money by being a idiot for doing a deposit. Scammed on all of them. Once you call and talk, they seem real but take your money and ghost. Also, I kept one number from a year ago, - guess what- same number as now, different lady in pics, different ad. I don't think there is a good provider in Clemson that's legit.
Originally Posted by Pnizzle814
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





