Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #1580

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? SB does not have a search feature that will allow a search fo Hines141.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/app/p...44650a145e18ac

  2. #1579
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for contact info / info on Hines141 on SecretBenefits. Reliable Instagram or digits, please.

    Will trade for someone who is your "type"; just let me know via DM what you are looking for: hair color, build, etc. - and we can trade contact info.

    I know "Hines" is a dancer. Or at least she hangs out with multiple Capital Cabaret girls based on Instagram. But, she's not "tagged" in any of their pics so either she's shy or doesn't have an Instagram.

    Thanks and stay safe.

    VC.
    Do you have a link? SB does not have a search feature that will allow a search fo Hines141.

  3. #1578

    Sykaob scam?

    Maybe it's just a bad coincidence, but quick exchange with this one SA: looking for mutually beneficial fun. Next exchange is to take the conversation to text. Normal- until zero response to text, views my SA message that I texted, and 45 minutes later I get a couple of telemarketing calls.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2

    I've been off SA (out of the game) for two years, and just starting new search as my SB graduated and will be moving out of state for grad school. So, maybe a telemarking call on burner every couple of months, but not two in 10 minutes.

    Anyone have info on "take a chance with me" Link below. Not generally my type, but offering a pretty low prices and seems ready to meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e4f07...4-382b48c72558

    Stay safe out there.

    Gibbs.

  4. #1577

    Looking to trade info.

    I'm looking for contact info / info on Hines141 on SecretBenefits. Reliable Instagram or digits, please.

    Will trade for someone who is your "type"; just let me know via DM what you are looking for: hair color, build, etc. - and we can trade contact info.

    I know "Hines" is a dancer. Or at least she hangs out with multiple Capital Cabaret girls based on Instagram. But, she's not "tagged" in any of their pics so either she's shy or doesn't have an Instagram.

    Thanks and stay safe.

    VC.

  5. #1576

    Yep, she a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link? I'd love to contact her. Nice looking. Or PM me.
    Haven't met her, but she is a pro, I do not think she post anywhere that I found. She deleted her SA account.

  6. #1575

    Google Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
    Traces to a girl in the UK; so, fake pic, most likely. Might be a real girl behind the fake pic, but who knows.

    Google whatever username she's using on there.

  7. #1574

    Is she a Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
    Do you have a link? I'd love to contact her. Nice looking. Or PM me.

  8. #1573

    Is she a pro?

    I've seen this somewhere, is she a pro? From Sa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎  

  9. #1572

    Needs of Concern: Senior Members Only.

    I have a lady friend looking for a man who can step into her needs of concern during this quarantine. She is on SA but I don't have her link right now. She will send pics when contacted. Mixed and very sexy 24 year old. PM me with your name (I don't care if it's fake) and number and I'll forward it to her. She does not want to be overwhelmed by members contacting her.

  10. #1571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    I got p*ssed off and blocked her. Cute 18-20 yo Latina.
    Atta boy block them all. Maybe someday they will get the message that the site only has so many suckers willing to support their b. S.

  11. #1570

    No, sorry.

    I got p*ssed off and blocked her. Cute 18-20 yo Latina.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link.

  12. #1569
    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    On SB. Her profile reads sweet and vulnerable. Her reply to my very low key "I'd enjoy the opportunity to get to know you"?

    "if you want to have any kind of relationship with me I need to know you are serious. I'm not fake and I'm not going to take advantage of you but I also need to know you won't do the same. Cash app $* 🥰" (name redacted for obvious reasons).

    I'm sure we all know better than to fall for that BS, but I thought I'd just save you guys the 10 credits in case you found her cute.

    There's a Dr. Dre song that comes to mind.
    Do you have a link.

  13. #1568

    Siennarenee. Cute, but a bonafide rinser

    On SB. Her profile reads sweet and vulnerable. Her reply to my very low key "I'd enjoy the opportunity to get to know you"?

    "if you want to have any kind of relationship with me I need to know you are serious. I'm not fake and I'm not going to take advantage of you but I also need to know you won't do the same. Cash app $* 🥰" (name redacted for obvious reasons).

    I'm sure we all know better than to fall for that BS, but I thought I'd just save you guys the 10 credits in case you found her cute.

    There's a Dr. Dre song that comes to mind.

  14. #1567

    Intel given and info needed

    What I have come across lately.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4e0a9...3-7b4fd5785719

    Started a nice conversation then nothing. Waste of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/25b84...1-3c26b92d84c2

    Same with this one, or these two.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e3905...f-3c63734a7c7d

    Been discussed before, but said she has never met for less than 5. Wonder why she is on all the time?

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...2-4bdb7ce28831

    Wanted 7 and a pic of my package to make sure I wasn't too big. Right!

    Any info on either of these:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ae836...9-06c422ef4f76

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0606a...a-eedb39e17a70

    PM is fine.

  15. #1566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651
    Would like to get back with this one but I am terminated from SA. Anyone know if she has a social media page somewhere?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/62f57...0-fff2dbf3bf3c

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape