Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8158

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    Looks yummy. Her number is from Louisiana. Google her number and nothing comes up. Someone may have to TOFTT.
    Looks very TGTBT.

  2. #8157

    Joy Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    Part of Joy / Alexa demon crew.

    Avoid.
    Who all runs with Joy? I want to know who to avoid.

  3. #8156

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Looks yummy. Her number is from Louisiana. Google her number and nothing comes up. Someone may have to TOFTT.

  4. #8155

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionY9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7165/1/2660976 Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her ads for a while but haven't seen her yet. She's got a few different ads with different pictures. Want to know if she looks the same in person.
    The chances of her being legit are none to none. She looks like a supermodel. No way she is real.

  5. #8154
    LOL, You weren't kidding. A mere 3 k per hour. Too funny. She should take her loot and enroll in therapy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up looks like the narcissistic, self absorbed goddess is retiring at the end of this month. She actually raised her rates to a measly 3 k for one hour but if you have a little extra money to throw around the best value maybe getting 24 hours for 16 k. It's a shame she is leaving the business but for those of you that had been eyeing her now is your last chance to be lucky enough to be in her presence. Good luck fellas. Happy Hunting!!

  6. #8153

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Dott9876  [View Original Post]
    I have seen that picture for at least 3 years off and on, pretty sure it's fake and been swiped by someone, don't waste your time in that one fellas.
    Funny thing is I think I know the actual girl in the photos. She looks like a yoga instructor I know. If only the real girl offered services beyond stretching.

  7. #8152

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionY9  [View Original Post]
    Part of Joy / Alexa demon crew.

    Avoid.

  8. #8151

    Emily Monroe

    Just a heads up looks like the narcissistic, self absorbed goddess is retiring at the end of this month. She actually raised her rates to a measly 3 k for one hour but if you have a little extra money to throw around the best value maybe getting 24 hours for 16 k. It's a shame she is leaving the business but for those of you that had been eyeing her now is your last chance to be lucky enough to be in her presence. Good luck fellas. Happy Hunting!!

  9. #8150
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is bigger than in the pics. As a matter of fact, she's oddly shaped. Big up top with skinny legs.

    Anyway, the dream wasn't anything to write home about. She didn't get naked which was a red flag. She just pulled up her skirt and opened her blouse. She has some big tits. She gave a CBJ that was okay. Went to mish and about a few minutes in, I started to gag, as I smelled pure ass. Like she didn't wipe properly. I like K9, but after that smell in mish, no way in hell.

    On the positive side, she was nice and could hold a conversation.

    I did not repeat.
    But were you 35 or older? Appreciate the information. Seems like I dodges that expensive bulliet. Especially since she didn't get naked and body weird.

  10. #8149
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyRaj  [View Original Post]
    Looks nice and hope someone has some info.

  11. #8148

    Megan Huntersville


  12. #8147

  13. #8146

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MtnPanda  [View Original Post]
    I've heard it's a fake ad.
    I have seen that picture for at least 3 years off and on, pretty sure it's fake and been swiped by someone, don't waste your time in that one fellas.

  14. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by Devgrp  [View Original Post]
    Can you elaborate?
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoore72  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Camden. Last time I saw here it was a grab and dash.
    Can you please elaborate? How did the cash and dash happen? You can PM or respond here. Thanks in advance.

  15. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by DimensionY9  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7165/1/2660976 Has anyone seen this girl? I've seen her ads for a while but haven't seen her yet. She's got a few different ads with different pictures. Want to know if she looks the same in person.
    I've heard it's a fake ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape