Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 7074
-
05-18-20 05:58 #2349Senior Member

Posts: 134Aaliyah
I called her and she picked up. I have a profile.
Originally Posted by Connection
[View Original Post]
On PD and HX but no one has verified me and I haveno network. She said I'd have to send her a photo of my I'd. I was like "you want me to send you a pic of my CDL?" I said No and she hung up on me. Too bad.
I am not sending any of these bitches my true info. That's how you get blackmailed.
-
05-17-20 22:33 #2348Regular Member

Posts: 4Thank you much appreciate it, I'm just trying to be careful.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 12:58 #2347Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks Sdfit!
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 12:56 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 278She's legit but I can tell she's definitely a lot bigger than her pics indicate.
Originally Posted by GfEnthusiast
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 12:54 #2345Senior Member

Posts: 204Sammi in CV
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/50098891/#.
-
05-17-20 11:09 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 162I drove all the way down to Nat City, she gave me a wrong room number and then went off as I tried to find her. I think she's all covered anyway.
Originally Posted by KurisuM
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 19:55 #2343Regular Member

Posts: 4Any info on her
Any info on her? Much appreciate it.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...716/6192121276
-
05-16-20 11:48 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 278Never. I'm sure some are legit, I know the overwhelming majority of "deposit required" providers are scams. There's too many other options. Easy pass every single time.
Originally Posted by Dream619
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 19:10 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 186Happy Birthday
Happy B-day, hope you found a nice provider to celebrate. The asian provider forum is on this site. Go back to the San Diego page, and about half way down the webpage you'll see it.
Originally Posted by Woody68
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 15:51 #2340Banned Member

Posts: 91Hey monger, today is my birthday so hoping for some help. Wher is this Asian provider forum? Never seen it I am familiar with sandr99 and have verified hx network. The agency I used closed. Average girls at 2 h. So I'm hoping to know what FEC is and get a referral to any north county Asian agencies with at least attractive girls.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Woody.
-
05-14-20 19:48 #2339Senior Member

Posts: 53Cash app
I always decline when they ask for cash up front or cash app only, experiences?
-
05-14-20 08:31 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 56Eve was great
I saw her late last year and I need to go back.
Very pretty, great body, smart and engaging and sexy.
Well worth it.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 04:51 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 56Go with confidence
I saw her on posted a review on of.
Originally Posted by RobReefer
[View Original Post]
She is really hot, engaging personality and had a really good body and was really really good at sex.
Been needing to go back.
-
05-13-20 15:26 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 214Seen her about 2 years ago through HX. Pics are most definitely accurate. She is fun, but no MSOG. GFE, but didn't get into DFK. Was busy touching and kissing everything else. She was cool with me. May try her again, but her rates did go up. I'm just hoping her attitude is the same. Didn't negotiate, and I highly doubt if it is up for negotiation.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 15:15 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 97Aaliyah Rose
I saw her last November and the photos are accurate. I met her at her private condo in a nice complex and her attitude was great with me. Very accommodating and easy and comfortable to be with. I can't speak to your negotiating query if she'd take less, I assumed not but never asked. She hooked me up with one of her friends too (Kaiah) and hit it off with her too. I left satisfied and hope see her again if I get down her way.
Originally Posted by WardTerry
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






