Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 472 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 7074
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2334

    Aaliyah Rose. Who has seen her? Worth it?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...go/Aaliyahrose

    I've seen this girls ads on multiple platforms like Humaniplex, private delight, adult search. But have NOT made an appointment. Very tempted to call.

    She looks amazing in the photos especially if you like petite girls with big fake titties. .

    A short meeting is at least $250 per her ads. I'm curious if anyone has been successful in getting her to negotiate for slightly less money for a shorter visit and I'm also curious for those of you who have seen her how accurate are the photos and was the experience worth it? I'm curious if anyone has been successful in getting her to negotiate for slightly less money for a shorter visit and I'm also curious for those of you who have seen her how accurate are the photos and what is the experience worth it.

    BBBJ? Multiple pops allowed? Attitude? Some girls look great and then when you get there and you pay the money they are like dead fish and no fun and some girls just blow your mind with their willingness to please. How is she?

  2. #2333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213
    Quote Originally Posted by BoboBill2529  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kari.

    I messaged this girl and her replies came pretty fast and pretty explicit. It made me suspicious that I was either going to be taking to a bot or a scam so I didn't reply back. But as I've been looking around I've been finding comments and reviews saying she's amazing. Still not sure, Just wondering if anyone knows more?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...058/6197568505
    I've seen this one. Pics are fake but somewhat representative. I left a comment and review before but they're deleted because they were negative.

    Honestly wasn't sure if she was previously a he. Big but not fat. More like big boned. Mechanical and I think mostly ngfe. Would not recommend.

  3. #2332

    Eve Adams

    Have any of you spent time with Eve Adams? She is very expensive but after this quarantine I'm looking to get a top shelf provider. My requirements are young (18-25), GFE and natural. I can't seem to find if she has natural breasts or not. Any other young top shelf provider suggestions welcome.

    https://www.socalpac.club/eve-adams

  4. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    Are there ANY escorts that are 2 or less for a hour? Maybe if they're 50+.
    There are many providers under 200. I consider 200 way too expensive for any piece of ass and would never pay that. Many providers on escortalligator for less than that. Also no one needs an hour, let's be real on that. The half is always a better deal.

  5. #2330

    On pd also

    I have not seen her but Laila is on pd also.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ista/Missmedad

  6. #2329

    Intel. Laila: Photos are her

    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on Laila in North County. Seems to be a lot of fakes on list crawler now. Still looking for a good independent here in North County.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/49905572/
    Yes: the photos are her.

  7. #2328
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSailor  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, lesson learned. Painful lesson, but a lesson nonetheless.
    Damn! Never. Ever. Ever. Pay a girl on mobile cash app "before" seeing her in person.

  8. #2327

    Intel

    Looking for intel on Laila in North County. Seems to be a lot of fakes on list crawler now. Still looking for a good independent here in North County.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/49905572/

  9. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by AzMaleSlut  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean put in a good $600? You mean you sent money to girls before you met them? You were scammed. Never do this.
    Yeah, lesson learned. Painful lesson, but a lesson nonetheless.

  10. #2325

    Under $200

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSailor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been having bad luck trying to see girls. I've prob put in a good $600 only to get stood up and ghosted over the past 2 weeks. Does anyone have any reliable girls to help me break this bad luck streak? You can PM or post here, doesn't matter. All I'm looking for is any white, Asian, or Latina providers that'll do it for 2 or less for an hour.
    Only in TJ.

  11. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolKeith323  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this chick? Is she GFE? Worth the time? It's strange the way she set dates up. Text only, then meet her at some location such as a Walmart parking lot, Home Depot or Lowes parking lot, etc. Then tells you to take a pic once you arrive texting it to her. Extremely weird!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7604743967/1
    She's been around for a long time and has only ever done car dates.

  12. #2323

    2 or less?

    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSailor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been having bad luck trying to see girls. I've prob put in a good $600 only to get stood up and ghosted over the past 2 weeks. Does anyone have any reliable girls to help me break this bad luck streak? You can PM or post here, doesn't matter. All I'm looking for is any white, Asian, or Latina providers that'll do it for 2 or less for an hour.
    Are there ANY escorts that are 2 or less for a hour? Maybe if they're 50+.

  13. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by OtherSailor  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I've been having bad luck trying to see girls. I've prob put in a good $600 only to get stood up and ghosted over the past 2 weeks. Does anyone have any reliable girls to help me break this bad luck streak? You can PM or post here, doesn't matter. All I'm looking for is any white, Asian, or Latina providers that'll do it for 2 or less for an hour.
    What do you mean put in a good $600? You mean you sent money to girls before you met them? You were scammed. Never do this.

  14. #2321

    Jailyne ojeda

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboBill2529  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Kari.

    I messaged this girl and her replies came pretty fast and pretty explicit. It made me suspicious that I was either going to be taking to a bot or a scam so I didn't reply back. But as I've been looking around I've been finding comments and reviews saying she's amazing. Still not sure, Just wondering if anyone knows more?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...058/6197568505
    Well, the pic of her riding the bed post. Isn't of her. It's PornHub starlet Jailyne Ojeda.

  15. #2320

    Jones The Latina

    Any info on this chick? Is she GFE? Worth the time? It's strange the way she set dates up. Text only, then meet her at some location such as a Walmart parking lot, Home Depot or Lowes parking lot, etc. Then tells you to take a pic once you arrive texting it to her. Extremely weird!

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7604743967/1

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape