Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 7897
-
05-13-20 21:09 #4417Senior Member

Posts: 36In-person meetups
Hi Everyone,
I retired my SA account some time ago. I would like to get back in, but don't want to spend the $90/ month (or whatever it is now) if nobody is meeting in-person anyway. I know that mileage may vary, but are girls generally doing in-person meetups now, or insisting on virtual?
-
05-12-20 23:00 #4416Senior Member

Posts: 319Anyone
Anyone ever meet this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/ad227...4-dd7e9e54819a
-
05-12-20 15:11 #4415Senior Member

Posts: 560Figures
Originally Posted by HughJerkman
[View Original Post]
Yeah, had a "sixth sense" feeling that was the case. Like I said, I never reached out or did much of a background check but enjoyed the pics nonetheless. I considered asking if she's the real Emily Knight just to poke fun, though I doubt I'll get any response from her other than a block, haha!
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 14:57 #4414Senior Member

Posts: 347Funny and sexy
Hey team,
I think the frost is breaking, bills are due and the fish are starting to nibble. Any intel on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/25f6a...b-f053da4455cb
Waste of timers:
https://www.seeking.com/member/4e273...9-0f37b69b9c94 online.
https://www.seeking.com/member/4c91e...3-02419db1c10f not meeting up.
https://www.seeking.com/member/e5bf5...7-83c2c3f56be3 scammer.
The others deleted there profile.
Thanks much!
-
05-12-20 12:19 #4413Senior Member

Posts: 347Md babe
Hi Team,
Chatting with this young lady, does anyone have any intel on her to share? TIA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2e4c...3-c24f8640d865
Thanks much and keep fishing!!
-
05-12-20 10:58 #4412Senior Member

Posts: 820RE: PrincessBrendaxo
Real? I think NOT!
https://www.wallpics.net/emily-knight-20/
https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 10:06 #4411Senior Member

Posts: 525PrincessBrendaxo
Photo match yields this:
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
https://twitter.com/emilyknighttv
Very hot, but in Hollywood.
-
05-12-20 06:12 #4410Senior Member

Posts: 631Fake
Google image search comes back that the pics are Emily Knight from California. Most likely a fake.
https://saveig.org/tagged/emilyknight.tv/
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 04:48 #4409Regular Member

Posts: 14Google Image search
Comes back with an Instagram model from LA. TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 22:05 #4408Senior Member

Posts: 525College Park Hottie
Thanks! She looks uber hot. She's very new. Is she real? I doubt it, but maybe.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 20:04 #4407Senior Member

Posts: 72Confirmed
I can confirm she's a scam. Had something set up with her tomorrow. She got all chatty today then asked for a Target / Walmart gift card to help with groceries. Said no, haven't heard from her since. Waste of time.
Originally Posted by Lobsid
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 19:31 #4406Senior Member

Posts: 560PrincessBrendaxo
Been a slow Monday and was perusing SA before coming across this one (https://www.seeking.com/member/6c269...9-8f774f823218). Seems way TGTBT, but if she's real then hot damn is she a shameless, kinky bombshell. A couple pics of hers had me chuckling, but I've not reached out. Still taking a break from this hobby yet figured I'd share for everyone's enjoyment.
-
05-10-20 20:36 #4405Senior Member

Posts: 631Google image search
I also posted this in the northern VA forum. Almost got had by this one. She was down with BBFS with a 300 a week allowance. I did a google search of her pic, and came back to a gamer model. I ask her to sent a selfie of her wavering her hand. That's the last I hear of her.
http://www.seeking.com/member/e5bf5f...7-83c2c3f56be3
-
05-09-20 16:08 #4404Senior Member

Posts: 631Lovelychrissyxx
I should post this in York PA thread, but they don't have a SA subthread. Lovelychrissyxx she has that office secretary look. Only physical flaw is her stomach it was a little flabby, but not big. Her damage was $300 with dfk, BBBJ, and cfs. Her BBBJ was great and she was tight. The big negative was that she was all business. She was more business then half the escorts I have met. She was in and out of my hotel within an hour. I might repect, but who knows.
http://www.seeking.com/member/f4b184...2-fcb131be16e4
-
05-09-20 12:27 #4403Senior Member

Posts: 631Your right
Most will meet up for 300-400. I am use to paying 600-1000 with the high end escorts. I have time now so starting to focus my time on SA. I will save my money for the next pornstar that stop by this area.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






