Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 298 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by BadInfluence  [View Original Post]
    Got a link? I saw a Vivi a couple years ago who I loved, but given the way these girls change names I seriously doubt it's the same girl.
    I can confirm that it was the same Vivi. Unfortunately, she's already gone. No one seems to know what happened, but she told me it's because she's worried about COVID19.

  2. #614
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBunBunss  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen Vivi? If so how was it?
    Got a link? I saw a Vivi a couple years ago who I loved, but given the way these girls change names I seriously doubt it's the same girl.

  3. #613

    Ciara

    Quote Originally Posted by JammedToe  [View Original Post]
    My god I wish someone told me this sooner about Ciara. Really great overall. Horny little spinner that kept going and going til she was dripping sweat. But her blowjobs were rough / teethy and pushy with DFK. Had to tell her to slow down a couple of times.

    Really a hit or miss with Greek / rimming with Korean agencies. Just got to ask and see if they are up for it.
    I can confirm Ciara is a great PSE get. Her BJ would be great without the teeth LOL. But overall a great fuck tiny with some nice man mades. I wanted Bonnie but she was unavailable, and have been trying to get ahold of Caras to schedule with Gina but no luck!

  4. #612
    Well, like you've said, it seems different for different people.

    Anyone have a recommendation for a big or at least good size natural boob kgirl? Got a fellow monger asking and he's a big tit guy.

  5. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I got a confirmation from someone who got into Violas recently, that only references were needed. Which is consistent with my experience when I got in over a year ago.
    Nope that is not true for everyone, I had to provide references, take screenshot of my message with a different org, share screenshots of my TER reviews to get clear. BUT, the next day I tried to book, they got cold feet and said I need to provide I'd.

    References will not be enough to get in.

  6. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I got a confirmation from someone who got into Violas recently, that only references were needed. Which is consistent with my experience when I got in over a year ago.
    They're fairly firm with me on the I'd, and I've been to 2 other firms.

  7. #609
    I got a confirmation from someone who got into Violas recently, that only references were needed. Which is consistent with my experience when I got in over a year ago.

  8. #608

    Vivi

    Has anyone ever seen Vivi? If so how was it?

  9. #607

    On point

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOmar  [View Original Post]
    I concur that Yuna provides for a great PSE experience, definitely has good stamina to go non-stop. Got 3 pops, although the 3rd was a HJ.

    Ciara at LSC is another good option, although there was more of a break between Round 1 and 2 then Yuna. She is a little freak. The slight cons is she uses a lot a lube and here DT BJ can be a little toothy.

    Ellie at LSC is a looker, provides good service, doesn't probably match Yuna or Claire in terms of service, but is hot af.
    My god I wish someone told me this sooner about Ciara. Really great overall. Horny little spinner that kept going and going til she was dripping sweat. But her blowjobs were rough / teethy and pushy with DFK. Had to tell her to slow down a couple of times.

    Really a hit or miss with Greek / rimming with Korean agencies. Just got to ask and see if they are up for it.

  10. #606

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Ah shoot, I just got into Viola. Didn't she come back for a few days earlier last week? So she ended up deciding to retire? Can you recommend someone who's similar or on par with Kandi
    Yeah she just got back but something came up and she had to go. She was getting tired of it, she's been here for almost 3 years. Her attitude was all over the place, some folks might not of liked her for that reason but honestly that was why I liked her. Not many will be on par for me with her ever.

    But lately I've been into Gina from Cara's, a little more innocent or nicer personality / attitude but more PSE style service, thicker body GND look. Also Selina now at Sweet angels also more innocent / nicer attitude with kind of GFE personality like Kandi had, but spinner body, and GND look.

    Looking to check out Vixen at SA, Tiara at KGA, Bonnie at LSC, and Elin at BG. Also looking for the best doubles session right now. Thinking BG might be the only show in town. Anyone got intel?

  11. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Could you elaborate on service provided? P / GFE. Etc?
    Full GFE, amazing oral skills, no BBFS.

  12. #604
    JFF, yes it's the same Hara, she keeps going between AA and BGC. And since they are both daughter orgs ran by the same people, its not too hard to do so.

    I saw Gigi a while back, and back then she had good service. I remember getting a great 69 session and very good head. People were even comparing her DT to Yuna (which it wasnt close really) but since then I've heard reports of her S / A drastically going down. She was getting booked solid for months. Anyway, mongers reported her being fallen a victim to too many clients and becoming more robotic and worklike. I wouldn't be discouraged just off her commenting something about someone. It happens. I'm on the skinnier side as well and she never said anything about me.

    BG Jade. Bad reviews all over, I would just stay away.

    About those double letter orgs (LL, EE, SS etc), they are all ran by the same people and they are considered one of the better top tier orgs. They have no bb policy, which does weed out some people who love BB. They also tend to have older girls on average as they don't rotate much and girls are well known. A lot of rimmers there if you're into that.

  13. #603

    Same Hara?

    Noticed AA has a Hara right now, was wondering if it's the same Hara that at BGC.

    https://asianangels.ch/asian-companions-san-mateo/hara/

    https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-hara/

  14. #602
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow, was on the fence about trying Gigi, but being a skinnier guy as well, think I will pass. Besides their Laia is pretty good. But if you are into even slight bdsm Do Not book Laia, she's more into the GFE type.

    As for Lovely Angels, I can put in a referral for you. PM me first. Or does PM'ing not work anymore with the server being down?
    For me Gigi was solid, but not spectacular. Her looks match the photos, she does have a 20 upcharge, which isn't huge. It was an alright experience, probably won't repeat.

    Is Laia vocal? I think it was probably Elin who was the roomie that was vocal. When I saw another girl.

  15. #601
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Alright I know these are all orgs (network of orgs) in SM, but maybe someone you guys have ventured up there and tried them. I've only tried contacting Elegant org and pretty much was told to piss off since my repertoire of references was slim at the time. But for those that have successfully gotten past the screening process, how are the providers in their accuracy of looks and actual service?

    http://sirensong.boldescorts.com/info

    http://vividvenus.vividproviders.com/home

    http://fragrantflower.cozyescorts.com/girls/

    http://luxurylips.hotprovider.com/models

    http://eleganteros.gfeincall.com/models/
    I haven't personally had experience with any of those providers, but I've heard good things about Allison. I've heard good things about Taylor you can check out the LA forum for info. On her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape