Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 35476
-
05-11-20 12:03 #28456Senior Member

Posts: 146Exactly
I always ask or offer lower than what they say even girls who post ads. They usually will take what I offer, now I don't go crazy and try to offer them pennies. But I'll offer them 10-20 coins less than what they are asking and more times than not they take it. I'll give you guys a little gem of mine when offering lower on posted ads. I'll tell them I'm 45 mins away even if I'm really not LOL, and I'll say since I'm driving so far could you do 80-90 instead of 100 usually that saves me a few coins. I also have 2 burner numbers so if it doesn't work and I really want to see the girl I'll text from the other number and she never knows I just tried to ask for a lower donation and give me attitude LOL.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 10:44 #28455Senior Member

Posts: 706Agreed
Don't lose sight of the game gentlemen. It doesn't hurt to ask or offer something more reasonable.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 10:29 #28454Senior Member

Posts: 2959The recently very popular Jenelle
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
Seems Jenelle is a "love her or hate her" kinda gall! On the "love her" side of the equation, she's apparently hot AF, especially for an SW. On the "hate her" side of the equation, a serious case of GPS and, at least for PB, she doesn't mind knocking someone upside the head!
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 18:43 #28453Senior Member

Posts: 1104Dang, which one did that? She'd be a definite avoid.
Originally Posted by Pinoboy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 13:41 #28452Senior Member

Posts: 129Janelle
Had a dream with Janelle. I picked her up on the trail and we go to her place. Pros: Hot, young, sweet girl. Seemed to enjoy the dream. Incall safe and clean. Cons: Non GFE. High number of roses needed for a SW, considering a monger is risking being watched by the uncle. I was happy to dream with her for variety but would not repeat because of the Cons.
-
05-10-20 13:20 #28451Senior Member

Posts: 731Not Always
Or they get infuriated and knock you upside the head on your way out the door as in my case.
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 12:34 #28450Senior Member

Posts: 1668Sometimes you just bite the bulliet.
I once was not even shopping for a date, but was over by the Florida mall and drove up next to a white girl that was walking and was model hot. She got in my car quoted a high donation for the obt, but had a room. She was so smoking hot I had to partake. In the end the experience of having sex with a model type of young twenty something girl with no drug use and completely clean and fresh seemed worth it at the time. By the way she was non GFE and was only in town for one night so just passing through.
Just my take.
We all think with are heads, just depends which one we are listening to at that moment.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by TheLantern
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 12:15 #28449Senior Member

Posts: 245Definitely nice to have choices. I may break down myself sometime. She is hot.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 12:13 #28448Senior Member

Posts: 245At the end of the day, we get it, you like Janelle. To each his own, we all have our own opinions. I enjoyed reading your post about her and keep safe out there boys.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 10:46 #28447Senior Member

Posts: 337Janelle
You can find her on stg.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...h/773673012210
-
05-10-20 10:34 #28446Senior Member

Posts: 206Maverickusa. Clean out your inbox
Trying to send you Janelle's number but your box is full.
-
05-10-20 10:23 #28445Senior Member

Posts: 1668Burger king analogy
I guess the question is if you walk into Burger King and they have a special menu with tenderloin filet on it do you choose the steak or do you go for 1. 49 nuggets that you were actually coming in for in the first place.
Generally most guys shopping on the trail aren't looking for the filet. And generally most girls aren't filet quality. Nice to have choices though.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by Bauce
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 10:20 #28444Senior Member

Posts: 206She is not even close to the average streetwalker. Average streetwalkers are junkies with pocked skin and usually incoherent. This girl is gorgeous, sweet, has really clean skin and her personal hygiene is impeccable. For $100 she is a bargain. Basically its an I call where you get to see what she looks like first. Not like the fake bait and switch bullshit. She is a bargain for a smoking hot 21 year old.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 08:58 #28443Senior Member

Posts: 1104Good call. No negotiation is a big red flag and those good-looking SWs in that area are known for it. They know, correctly, that if you're willing to pay MSRP, they won't have to work all that hard, either. Fortunately, when you decline, they simply get out with no hard feelings.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 23:18 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 44And I'll agree with you. Seen her a few times now and she is worth the 100 for how fine and fun she is. She is not what I think of when I think "street walker", she don't fit the label even tho she sells her ass on the trail.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
When I think of street walker I think of Megan, Bunny, Barbie, Heritage Nicole, BTJ, Lauren, The Saint, Lancaster Liz, Camilla, etc, etc they fit the definition to a T.










Reply With Quote





