Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 35478
-
05-10-20 08:58 #28443Senior Member

Posts: 1104Good call. No negotiation is a big red flag and those good-looking SWs in that area are known for it. They know, correctly, that if you're willing to pay MSRP, they won't have to work all that hard, either. Fortunately, when you decline, they simply get out with no hard feelings.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 23:18 #28442Senior Member

Posts: 44And I'll agree with you. Seen her a few times now and she is worth the 100 for how fine and fun she is. She is not what I think of when I think "street walker", she don't fit the label even tho she sells her ass on the trail.
Originally Posted by MarcAlec
[View Original Post]
When I think of street walker I think of Megan, Bunny, Barbie, Heritage Nicole, BTJ, Lauren, The Saint, Lancaster Liz, Camilla, etc, etc they fit the definition to a T.
-
05-09-20 15:54 #28441Senior Member

Posts: 200Janelle.
I have to agree, not like your average SW. Dreaming of her a few times now and for all those who don't want to pay, I consider it a bargain and even tipped her. I am concerned her dress code will attract attention but it does look good. Be Safe.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 15:04 #28440Senior Member

Posts: 245You probably would of got attitude service for the 80 anyway, GPS.
Originally Posted by MackMaine
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 13:16 #28439Senior Member

Posts: 146Janelle
Exactly if your on the street your not getting 100 from me. I hit her ad up a few days ago and offered her 80 and she said yes only if I was close. Of course I'm not I'm 25 mins from the Florida mall so she said forget it. So I was cruising last night and couldn't find anything worth getting so I hit her up and offered her the 80 again and told her I was close and she said no. Guess the other night it was slow for her but she wouldn't budge last night so I told her I'll pass. I rarely ever give any chick streetwalker or not 100 for covered service that's just too much for me.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 12:09 #28438Senior Member

Posts: 376She been out all morning With her friend. A bill too high. Probably does get it though.
Originally Posted by Kevin44
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 10:20 #28437Senior Member

Posts: 291She's hot but for the trail I'm not paying 100, I can fuck 3 different girls and get food for that LOL. Also not going to a girls room when I know she has a pimp.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 07:05 #28436Senior Member

Posts: 206Janelle part 2
Saw her again yesterday. Truly cannot believe how fine this girl is and how good and bad she is. She really really enjoys sex. I really cannot recommend her enough boys.
-
05-09-20 00:54 #28435Senior Member

Posts: 166Geneva
Geneva Motel is open and has been.
Originally Posted by Dragon88
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 00:16 #28434Senior Member

Posts: 206
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
Easily the best $100 I've ever spent in my life.
Originally Posted by WeSobt1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 00:08 #28433Senior Member

Posts: 459Geneva Inn
Does anyone know when the Geneva will reopen. Thanks.
-
05-08-20 21:37 #28432Senior Member

Posts: 376Seen her around 711 she is hot I don't know about one bill.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 18:31 #28431Senior Member

Posts: 784Breaking
At mynews13.
BREAKING.
Barbershops, salons to be allowed to reopen Monday with "enhanced safety protocols":
-
05-08-20 17:11 #28430Senior Member

Posts: 245Sweet, its been hurting my mongering.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 17:04 #28429Regular Member

Posts: 1Robinhood
Gueen she was still young grab and dash your Mario coins.












Reply With Quote




