Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,061 to 27,075 of 41298
-
05-12-20 08:23 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 2334I believe this is she when she as much younger and thinner.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...wkey=145832594
-
05-12-20 07:04 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 302Jazzmin??
Any info on this one? Jazzmin search brings up nada.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...r/094425194485
-
05-12-20 01:36 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 2131Tii
You looked up Porn star Jackie Daniels instead of Porn star Tii. Sugar went by Jackie Daniel's name as a provider in Jax. Her Porn star name is Tii.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:59 #14235Regular Member

Posts: 1Worth it
All I have to say is the juice was worth the squeeze.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 23:33 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 224Guam. She said
Nice, fun person.
-
05-11-20 21:15 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 269Asian?
Is she not Asian? Because the girl I looked up was white and not Asian?
Originally Posted by CantB1
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 19:47 #14232Senior Member

Posts: 909Excuse me?
I'm a little slow, so I am having a hard time understanding. Are you saying some lip service is "more" work? Hell if I book an appointment with a care provider, and decided I didn't want the full checkup, just some lipservice, I should be able to get that, especially if one has paid the premium for usually what would be a regular checkup. Its just some lip service. Not like some weird kinky shit, that is understandably quoted more. Some cheek action should not be extra especially. Now I do know some care providers who are specialized in cheek service, and understandability that cost as much as a quick little routine visit. I've personally went to these specialist, and 8/10 its usually worth it. Yet if you saying some cheek action is to much work, you must be a dead lay, and also shows how you value your kitty. Speaking of Kitty LOL:
Originally Posted by MidwestMonique
[View Original Post]
Everytime I contact her says she only does outcalls or carplay, & quote me 70 for carplay. I can't do that LOL. She looks like to much fun for a cramped car. I dunno, she got a lovely body and looks "unique". Hell what I really want to say is, she looks weird LOL, but oh so fun. If anyone got any info don't be shy.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 18:55 #14231Senior Member

Posts: 435I've been thinking about it.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 16:03 #14230Senior Member

Posts: 919Whatever
That's a bunch of crap stupid women write because they think it offers some kind of protection from prosecution. The crime happens when you post on a site advertising escorts. The language in the ad doesn't matter. The laws are online. You can read them if you want.
Originally Posted by MidwestMonique
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 16:00 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 919Kylie
I've had a good time with Kylie several times, but it's because she loves to do doubles with hot young girls. She's very accommodating, and if I was in this hobby to see old chicks, I'd see her more often.
Originally Posted by StarsTunna
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 14:57 #14228Senior Member

Posts: 653Ms kitty
Has anyone seen or visited this curious before I even start to talk to her.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/000870745954
-
05-11-20 11:54 #14227Regular Member

Posts: 22Jackie Daniels
Jackie Daniels.
Originally Posted by Sandman666
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-20 11:44 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 2131Sugar / Tiff.
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
Aka Jackie Daniels I won't give her real name but her Porn name was Tii. Why be so secretive about her porn career when she has been one of Jax providers for years.
-
05-11-20 10:47 #14225Banned Member

Posts: 86[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-11-20 09:58 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 560Sugars porn career
It took me 6-7 visits before she let me know and see her in her youth action. She doesn't like to talk to much about, and I told her I'd keep it to myself, sorry.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
She is bigger then some of her pics, and if she wasn't so much fun to be with I'd pass in her size. But she's one of my favorites to see. I've always enjoyed my time with her. Was really surprised to hear she had a drug issue.
As we know one size and type doesn't fit all so of course YMMV.












Reply With Quote




