Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 510 of 928 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 13912
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this ad for a while. Think someone posted about her but can't find it. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ilf-gfe_264768
    I've never seen her. She's been posting for a few years that I can recall.

    The review I recall on here complained about the way she looked.

    I think older and not as in shape?

    I've always wondered about her.

  2. #6276

    Candacefoxx

    Been seeing this ad for a while. Think someone posted about her but can't find it. Anyone seen her? Thanks.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...ilf-gfe_264768

  3. #6275

  4. #6274
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Monger dudes don't write like that. Sounds like a freaking romance novel written by a chick with long-haired Fabio on the book cover riding on a white horse with his chiseled chest exposed. A legit review reads like this:

    "She swallowed my raw dick until I could feel the back of her throat, then I pounded her bare pussy until I exploded and watched my man jizz ooze out of her pink meat".

    Somehow, I don't think any of us will read a review like that on fake-ass PrivateDelights ha ha ha.

    Steak.
    This cracked me up because it's so true. I don't even write to my main squeeze like that. Decided to not take the bait on her, thanks to all those who responded. Will save this hard earned money on a better experience.

  5. #6273
    Monger dudes don't write like that. Sounds like a freaking romance novel written by a chick with long-haired Fabio on the book cover riding on a white horse with his chiseled chest exposed. A legit review reads like this:

    "She swallowed my raw dick until I could feel the back of her throat, then I pounded her bare pussy until I exploded and watched my man jizz ooze out of her pink meat".

    Somehow, I don't think any of us will read a review like that on fake-ass PrivateDelights ha ha ha.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Quotes from one of her reviews on PD.

    "She took my breath away and perhaps my heart. I'm in love".

    "she is a rare. Not even just rare but priceless gem".

    "Thank you love for the time of my life".

    Who writes this horseshit!

  6. #6272

    Phoenix

    Yes, I saw her maybe 6 months ago. I had a comp room on the Strip for a few nights and had her visit me there. Pics are accurate and I had a great time with her. Great service and some good conversation as well, she's quite intelligent and very passionate too. I've been tempted to take advantage of her reduced rates, but have not yet been able to find time. Despite what's going on in the world, I've been busy as hell with work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have experience with her? She checks all of my boxes and has the look that I like. I stumbled on her ad recently she has a good price point, incall, more mature etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenixlv

  7. #6271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459

    Pd

    Their whole review system is useless. No details and reviews like you quoted below. I posted one review on their site then quickly realized there were too many fake reviews for me to keep contributing to that site. TER unfortunately seems to be headed in that direction as well ever since they opened back up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    Quotes from one of her reviews on PD.

    "She took my breath away and perhaps my heart. I'm in love".

    "she is a rare. Not even just rare but priceless gem".

    "Thank you love for the time of my life".

    Who writes this horseshit! These PD reviews have to be made up or placed by PD to help their clients.

    At the end of myredbook there was quite a problem with boilerplate reviews being sold in bulk to providers to make them look like some great rare experience to be had, this reminds me of the same here on PD.

    I do like the "HO" picture she posted, the back-ho that is. LOL!

  8. #6270

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    MDXXX posted somewhere back that Sasha was a disappointment, and the pictures were not her. If I remember correctly?

    Both ads look to be by the same origin, (Sasha and Claudia), both posting now for 1-2 years and age still the same (19/21).

    Sasha;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...r-yours_260710

    Claudia;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    So, I always assumed the Claudia's ad was also just more bs and never called.

    It would be nice to know the answer to these two for what they really are? The same girl? Different but use stolen pictures?
    They are from same handler, I only dreamed Sasha once, she it's like 20 lb more than the pictures. Not worth it, up charge for BBBJ or BFs.

  9. #6269

    Nicole702

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Her "No" List on PD:
    Greek , CIM , BBBJ

    Dude, unless she has a red cape with a big "S" between her legs-or can provide you with a list of guys names on headstones that she's literally fucked to death-paying 300 for hhr is batshit crazy "especially" for that delusional GPS limited-menu horseshit (C'mon, 300 for "30min" and she doesn't even do bbbj!?). ...NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

    That ad just has "expect an overpriced lame experience" written all over it and I'd keep my money, do some homework and continue looking elsewhere-this is Vegas and I guarantee you'll find a much better experience, and probably with a hotter looking chick, who does more for half the $ of some superficial GPS drama queen on PD charging absurd rates.

    Good Luck!
    Quotes from one of her reviews on PD.

    "She took my breath away and perhaps my heart. I'm in love".

    "she is a rare. Not even just rare but priceless gem".

    "Thank you love for the time of my life".

    Who writes this horseshit! These PD reviews have to be made up or placed by PD to help their clients.

    At the end of myredbook there was quite a problem with boilerplate reviews being sold in bulk to providers to make them look like some great rare experience to be had, this reminds me of the same here on PD.

    I do like the "HO" picture she posted, the back-ho that is. LOL!

  10. #6268

    Phoenix

    Does anyone have experience with her? She checks all of my boxes and has the look that I like. I stumbled on her ad recently she has a good price point, incall, more mature etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phoenixlv

  11. #6267

    Claudia and Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by PauseTheDrama  [View Original Post]
    Tried multiple times. Always responds hours or days later. Very poor location info.

    Good luck. Report back of you get there.
    MDXXX posted somewhere back that Sasha was a disappointment, and the pictures were not her. If I remember correctly?

    Both ads look to be by the same origin, (Sasha and Claudia), both posting now for 1-2 years and age still the same (19/21).

    Sasha;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...r-yours_260710

    Claudia;.

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    So, I always assumed the Claudia's ad was also just more bs and never called.

    It would be nice to know the answer to these two for what they really are? The same girl? Different but use stolen pictures?

  12. #6266

    Claudia

    Quote Originally Posted by Atticusct  [View Original Post]
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    Has anyone taken a chance on Claudia? Every time I look at her pics, it looks like a lot of Photoshop. I've been wrong before, so I'm reaching out!
    Tried multiple times. Always responds hours or days later. Very poor location info.

    Good luck. Report back of you get there.

  13. #6265

    Ask for a current picture

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says reviews text her and ask where she has reviews. If you also google her # all kinda sites pop up of her ads.
    If I am a bit leery about a picture being fake I will do a quick Tineye search.

    If there are no red flags I will ask them to take a current picture by holding up a paper with the current date on it. Doesn't need to be nude, I just want to know that they are real.

    I get a fair amount of push back and I tell them that they posted pictures on their profile so what's one more.

    If they refuse fine then I simply tell them that I appreciate their privacy and that I want to make sure they are who they say they are. If they say no again I move on.

    I'd rather find someone who is "real" If they are lying about their picture then they will lie about a lot of other stuff.

    Be safe and have fun.

  14. #6264
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticusct  [View Original Post]
    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    Has anyone taken a chance on Claudia? Every time I look at her pics, it looks like a lot of Photoshop. I've been wrong before, so I'm reaching out!
    Her ad says reviews text her and ask where she has reviews. If you also google her # all kinda sites pop up of her ads.

  15. #6263

    Claudia - Has anyone taken the plunge?

    http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/comp...willing_264739

    Has anyone taken a chance on Claudia? Every time I look at her pics, it looks like a lot of Photoshop. I've been wrong before, so I'm reaching out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails claudia1.jpg‎   claudia2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape