Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 472 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 7074
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2319
    Hey guys, I've been having bad luck trying to see girls. I've prob put in a good $600 only to get stood up and ghosted over the past 2 weeks. Does anyone have any reliable girls to help me break this bad luck streak? You can PM or post here, doesn't matter. All I'm looking for is any white, Asian, or Latina providers that'll do it for 2 or less for an hour.

  2. #2318

    Looking for some intel

    Her name is Kari.

    I messaged this girl and her replies came pretty fast and pretty explicit. It made me suspicious that I was either going to be taking to a bot or a scam so I didn't reply back. But as I've been looking around I've been finding comments and reviews saying she's amazing. Still not sure, Just wondering if anyone knows more?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...058/6197568505

  3. #2317

    PD Reviews

    You guys can actually read some of my reviews on Private Delights:

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LordD

    I have seen other providers from Rubratings which I'm planning on posting here in the near future so wait for those. Feedback is appreciated.

    I'm also planning to see Francesca (https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Petitefrancesca) tomorrow Sunday. Wish me luck.

  4. #2316
    Quote Originally Posted by AJaxer11  [View Original Post]
    You can alternatively make an HX account and get a network. Having a decent network can get you verified with them. That's what happened to me.
    I did make an account on HX, I just don't understand how it works. Do I really have to pay to be able to message a girl on that website?

  5. #2315

    Scarlett

    Hey guys,

    I saw her few days ago. She's tall but sexy. Clean and smelled good. She has a full menu except has a few rules. She does up sell but is upfront about it. She's definitely not a clock watcher and does cater to your needs. So if your into BBBJ or taking vids she's your girl. Give her a heads up, she like to look good. She'll dress up too. I'd recommend, but might wait alittle since she'll not cheap.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7603031588

  6. #2314
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    It does, I appreciate the response. I guess I won't be seeing any girl from that agency. I'm not comfortable giving away personal info.
    You can alternatively make an HX account and get a network. Having a decent network can get you verified with them. That's what happened to me.

  7. #2313
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelingGood  [View Original Post]
    Also known as Niki Barns. She's real, search for "Niki" in the San Diego forums.
    Went silent on me, not a single reply back to me. Ghosted.

  8. #2312
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPiggy  [View Original Post]
    Suppose to have a nap and dream with her today, any reports on her and safety?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1674323
    Also known as Niki Barns. She's real, search for "Niki" in the San Diego forums.

  9. #2311

    Nikki in North County

    Suppose to have a nap and dream with her today, any reports on her and safety?

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1674323

  10. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I was president of her fan club! Dude, who are the dudes fucking her? Have you seen her ass or stomach. Looks like 100 pounds of chewed gum.
    Then why were you spending so much time commenting on her youtube channel? I think you secretly have a crush on her.

  11. #2309

    Type

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I was president of her fan club! Dude, who are the dudes fucking her? Have you seen her ass or stomach. Looks like 100 pounds of chewed gum.
    Guess some guys are into that kinda shit, LOL.

  12. #2308
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    Where does Apple advertise?
    Under Sandra99 at humaiplex.

  13. #2307
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She will reciprocate whatever passion you deliver. So if you treat her right she will do everything in her abilities to devour you whole.

    Apple is really great.

    Trust me, you want to see this.
    Where does Apple advertise?

  14. #2306
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    El presidente

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    So you were a fan of hers? Is that what your saying?
    I was president of her fan club! Dude, who are the dudes fucking her? Have you seen her ass or stomach. Looks like 100 pounds of chewed gum.

  15. #2305

    Apple is everything I look for in a provider. Pics are real. Great body with perfect

    She will reciprocate whatever passion you deliver. So if you treat her right she will do everything in her abilities to devour you whole.

    Apple is really great.

    Trust me, you want to see this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape