Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7074
-
05-06-20 21:26 #2304Senior Member

Posts: 563So you were a fan of hers? Is that what your saying?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:11 #2303Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Shit posting
I am in grief that scharazad morgan, that clinically fucked up washed out escort with the youtube channel has turned off comments. I spent a good 30 minutes a week commenting on her nonsense. I am from l. A. And if there was a screwball like that here, she would have probably been blacklisted.
-
05-05-20 18:46 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 186Sandra99
Definitely not in the same league as SDAG or FEC, but you can check out Sandra99 on Humaniplex. Thai providers instead of Korean, service is not high quality but it may be of interest to you.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 18:21 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 51Brie at FEC
FEC has a new girl named Brie who arrived here on Sunday. Pretty Korean spinner with B cups. Tight and eager to please, would repeat.
-
05-05-20 10:44 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 87Thank you!
It does, I appreciate the response. I guess I won't be seeing any girl from that agency. I'm not comfortable giving away personal info.
Originally Posted by JitMarc
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 10:25 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 186Ahhh yes
Yeah plenty of people have seen girls out of this agency, go to the Asian Provider forum below, half the reports are girls from this agency or FEC. You can't just contact them and get a reply back. On first contact, you need to provide them with the information they want so they can verify you. If you are unwilling to give them this information then there is no way you can see any of the girls. If you are wondering if there is any other way to get verified with them without handing over personal info, the answer is no.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps.
-
05-05-20 03:47 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 87Sdasiangirls
Has anybody seen any girl from this agency? I have been trying to contact them, however I never get an answer back. What is the trick?
-
05-02-20 10:15 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 174Totally not a BB provider.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-20 02:08 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 235This is classic. Love it. Thanks Steak.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:53 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 563LOL "bargain basement hooker prices. " That should be an advertisement.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 23:52 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 563I will admit, I've had BBFS with plenty of sexy regulars for 100. I've never offered lower than that though.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 19:17 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 86I actually thought they will not only not lower the price, but increase it. Because of virus they don't want to seee to many people but they also think they are worrth way more especially in special time.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 18:26 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 863Not going to happen
LOL this is what I predicted when the pandemic just started. A lot of mongers were salivating at the prospects of bargain basement hooker prices. I posted over 2 months ago that they can keep on dreaming because it will never happen. And guess what? I called it.
Steak.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 17:59 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 654Smart questions
Its all about being discreet. Begin with a compliment. And ask if she is running any specials. Avoid words like discount. Some will contemplate a frequent fucker rate for loyal customers. With agencies I wouldn't push it.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-20 00:12 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 7266You also have to be careful whom you ask about rate deduction. Cause they will go off on you or blacklist ya. Sad.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




