Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4470
-
05-15-20 03:53 #615Regular Member

Posts: 16I can confirm that it was the same Vivi. Unfortunately, she's already gone. No one seems to know what happened, but she told me it's because she's worried about COVID19.
Originally Posted by BadInfluence
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 09:42 #614Senior Member

Posts: 438Got a link? I saw a Vivi a couple years ago who I loved, but given the way these girls change names I seriously doubt it's the same girl.
Originally Posted by HoneyBunBunss
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 14:58 #613Senior Member

Posts: 149Ciara
I can confirm Ciara is a great PSE get. Her BJ would be great without the teeth LOL. But overall a great fuck tiny with some nice man mades. I wanted Bonnie but she was unavailable, and have been trying to get ahold of Caras to schedule with Gina but no luck!
Originally Posted by JammedToe
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 01:24 #612Banned Member

Posts: 770Well, like you've said, it seems different for different people.
Anyone have a recommendation for a big or at least good size natural boob kgirl? Got a fellow monger asking and he's a big tit guy.
-
05-13-20 00:00 #611Banned Member

Posts: 201Nope that is not true for everyone, I had to provide references, take screenshot of my message with a different org, share screenshots of my TER reviews to get clear. BUT, the next day I tried to book, they got cold feet and said I need to provide I'd.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
References will not be enough to get in.
-
05-12-20 23:06 #610Regular Member

Posts: 18They're fairly firm with me on the I'd, and I've been to 2 other firms.
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-20 14:38 #609Banned Member

Posts: 770I got a confirmation from someone who got into Violas recently, that only references were needed. Which is consistent with my experience when I got in over a year ago.
-
05-12-20 13:42 #608Regular Member

Posts: 12Vivi
Has anyone ever seen Vivi? If so how was it?
-
05-11-20 04:31 #607Regular Member

Posts: 18On point
My god I wish someone told me this sooner about Ciara. Really great overall. Horny little spinner that kept going and going til she was dripping sweat. But her blowjobs were rough / teethy and pushy with DFK. Had to tell her to slow down a couple of times.
Originally Posted by StraightOmar
[View Original Post]
Really a hit or miss with Greek / rimming with Korean agencies. Just got to ask and see if they are up for it.
-
05-11-20 03:33 #606Regular Member

Posts: 2Re:
Yeah she just got back but something came up and she had to go. She was getting tired of it, she's been here for almost 3 years. Her attitude was all over the place, some folks might not of liked her for that reason but honestly that was why I liked her. Not many will be on par for me with her ever.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
But lately I've been into Gina from Cara's, a little more innocent or nicer personality / attitude but more PSE style service, thicker body GND look. Also Selina now at Sweet angels also more innocent / nicer attitude with kind of GFE personality like Kandi had, but spinner body, and GND look.
Looking to check out Vixen at SA, Tiara at KGA, Bonnie at LSC, and Elin at BG. Also looking for the best doubles session right now. Thinking BG might be the only show in town. Anyone got intel?
-
05-10-20 23:20 #605Regular Member

Posts: 18Full GFE, amazing oral skills, no BBFS.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 15:22 #604Banned Member

Posts: 770JFF, yes it's the same Hara, she keeps going between AA and BGC. And since they are both daughter orgs ran by the same people, its not too hard to do so.
I saw Gigi a while back, and back then she had good service. I remember getting a great 69 session and very good head. People were even comparing her DT to Yuna (which it wasnt close really) but since then I've heard reports of her S / A drastically going down. She was getting booked solid for months. Anyway, mongers reported her being fallen a victim to too many clients and becoming more robotic and worklike. I wouldn't be discouraged just off her commenting something about someone. It happens. I'm on the skinnier side as well and she never said anything about me.
BG Jade. Bad reviews all over, I would just stay away.
About those double letter orgs (LL, EE, SS etc), they are all ran by the same people and they are considered one of the better top tier orgs. They have no bb policy, which does weed out some people who love BB. They also tend to have older girls on average as they don't rotate much and girls are well known. A lot of rimmers there if you're into that.
-
05-10-20 14:47 #603Banned Member

Posts: 201Same Hara?
Noticed AA has a Hara right now, was wondering if it's the same Hara that at BGC.
https://asianangels.ch/asian-companions-san-mateo/hara/
https://bunnygirlsclub.com/bunny-hara/
-
05-10-20 13:31 #602Senior Member

Posts: 294For me Gigi was solid, but not spectacular. Her looks match the photos, she does have a 20 upcharge, which isn't huge. It was an alright experience, probably won't repeat.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
Is Laia vocal? I think it was probably Elin who was the roomie that was vocal. When I saw another girl.
-
05-10-20 12:47 #601Senior Member

Posts: 294I haven't personally had experience with any of those providers, but I've heard good things about Allison. I've heard good things about Taylor you can check out the LA forum for info. On her.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






