Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,266 to 11,280 of 19295
-
05-10-20 13:37 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 1755Ghosted Again By Roxanne
I wonder what the excuse is this time. So far, I'm batting 333. Of the three appointments I've made she's kept one. I was supposed to have a 1 pm today but no reply from her. If this keeps up, I might start to think that she's unreliable. Fortunately, I've learned not to prep until I hear from them. So, now I have a 2:45 with a Merritt Island provider. News at 11.
-
05-10-20 11:37 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 346How does one contact her?
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 11:35 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 346Fake or worse
Reached out, wanted deposit, a face selfish, and a lot of personal info. Gave nothing, either fake or cops.
Originally Posted by DoubleAce713
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 11:22 #8027Senior Member

Posts: 483Blue
Has anyone seen her?
http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...y/800304095009
-
05-10-20 08:17 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 98Hot&Ready
http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/268116520750
Has anyone had a dream with her?
-
05-10-20 07:28 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 302She will not leave
Family and daughter in town. She is tied to them. . . .
Originally Posted by Capt32
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-20 03:55 #8024Regular Member

Posts: 17Name Change
Looks like Beautiful Goddess has changed her name to Seductive Siren since my last post. Jeeze I wonder why?
Originally Posted by DaddyJustice
[View Original Post]
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/996903396923
-
05-10-20 00:28 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 1755She's a Wordsmith
She definitely has a nice body. She's advertising in South Brevard and Treasure Coast. Google search doesn't find other instances of her pictures so it might really be her. Her menu is pretty non-descriptive. Outcall only and not till after 4 so she probably has a day job. If anyone contacts this provider, please reframe from using vulgar language.
Originally Posted by AlphaNigga
[View Original Post]
In case the ad goes away: http://archive.ph/gpHmA.
-
05-09-20 20:43 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 253Samantha
Originally Posted by Beel926
[View Original Post]
Same girl.
Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234
[View Original Post]
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/3212656533
-
05-09-20 17:16 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 113Samantha from Cocoa
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...5/557902251472
Any info? I got a name and location from her but I couldn't find any reviews.
Thanks!!
-
05-09-20 16:01 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 758Not her
No not that girl kayla B is who I am talking about.
Originally Posted by Ryuut
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 12:40 #8019Senior Member

Posts: 260Stacey
Stacey is one of my ATF's, never disappoints Always makes you feel welcome, and that your the best she's ever had.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 12:07 #8018Senior Member

Posts: 253Yes
She's been talked about a few times, even though you can't do a search because of the three letter name.
Originally Posted by SadraJobit4
[View Original Post]
Go back a few pages and read up on the reviews. She's real.
-
05-09-20 11:04 #8017Regular Member

Posts: 11Glory
Are there any glory holes in Brevard?
-
05-09-20 06:09 #8016Senior Member

Posts: 517This kayla?
She said her name was kayla sobibassuke you were talking to me in your post as well. I'm not getting any relevant hits on search, has anyone seen her?
http://archive.today/fd527
Originally Posted by StymieChula
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






