Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6990

  2. #6989

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metalbender73  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her she's a junky and has hot warrants, I know because I got her Facebook so I got her name and background checked her because she got a grown ass kid.

    Wanted me to cashapp her $40 so her and her homegirl didn't get kicked out of comfort inn. Then she took hours to respond back and when I asked her if she was going to make good stopped texting back. Her homegirl got track marks all over her tits too. Seriously stay the fuck away.
    You're new, it's cool, and thanks for the post but if you could, please attach a pic and / or a link to an ad so we all know who you’re talking about. Thanks bro. Keep sharing ur experiences!!

    Shooter!!

  3. #6988

    Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hey Shooter,

    It's Nicole from White Marsh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49717066/
    Oh yes, got her to agree to a 120 hh once on Valentine's Day but couldn't find a minute to slip away. After that every time I ask for the same she doesn't respond. If she can take the girth, I wouldn't mind smashin that but I ain't shellin out what she's asking for. Thanks for the replies.

    Shooter!!

  4. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Nicole from Whitemarsh she is known to be down for just about anything, but she also known to ghost at the last min too. I have been a victim driving 1 hr to Whitemarsh, and when I get there she stops responding to text. If you are close to Whitemarsh it worth rolling the dice.
    So what's the dealio with her. I missed out on here the few weeks when she was out in Edgewood (such a attractive looking girl) and then moved out to basically White Marsh. Though never pulled the trigger because she responded like 3 days later to a text when I wasn't avail like back in Dec / Jan. Now her ad these days says 'no AA' (thanks to whichever thug ruined it &#128530 so I won't be able to see her LOL. But I'm curious is such a cute girl a junkie? She can't be in college at the frequent rate she posts an ad.

  5. #6986
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?
    Sorry I screwed the reply up, I haven't been on a message board in years. I'm Referring to Jazzy, the one that's got to he banged up face. I got her Facebook and you can proceed from there, oh and she's 39 not 26.

  6. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalbender73  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from her she's a junky and has hot warrants, I know because I got her Facebook so I got her name and background checked her because she got a grown ass kid.

    Wanted me to cashapp her $40 so her and her homegirl didn't get kicked out of comfort inn. Then she took hours to respond back and when I asked her if she was going to make good stopped texting back. Her homegirl got track marks all over her tits too. Seriously stay the fuck away.
    Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?

  7. #6984

    Harford Jamie

    I haven't seen Jamie in years but hot damn that mouth was the best I ever had. Is she still around? I would love to reconnect.

  8. #6983
    Stay away from her she's a junky and has hot warrants, I know because I got her Facebook so I got her name and background checked her because she got a grown ass kid.

    Wanted me to cashapp her $40 so her and her homegirl didn't get kicked out of comfort inn. Then she took hours to respond back and when I asked her if she was going to make good stopped texting back. Her homegirl got track marks all over her tits too. Seriously stay the fuck away.

  9. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    So basically she is young, hot and quietly does what she is told? I need an appointment. I'm literally shocked she goes raw. Only in Baltimore.
    That's exactly the reason why the charmed city is #1 in the USA in STD's. Welcome to Baltimore, HUN!

  10. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I think I've lost track of who we're talking about. Can someone provide a picture or link?
    Hey Shooter,

    It's Nicole from White Marsh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49717066/

  11. #6980

    Scam rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-offe...tcall/29380649

    Quickly responded to my text, rates are reasonable, but she only accept cashapp or zelle for payment. So I passed.

    What's wrong with cash these days.
    Of course she goes bareback anal. See my scam rules. Post.

  12. #6979

    Looks like a fake ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-offe...tcall/29380649

    Quickly responded to my text, rates are reasonable, but she only accept cashapp or zelle for payment. So I passed.

    What's wrong with cash these days.
    TMI in the ad. A real provider that not roll like that with keywords in the ad.

  13. #6978

    Nicole from Whitemarsh

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I think I've lost track of who we're talking about. Can someone provide a picture or link?
    Nicole from Whitemarsh she is known to be down for just about anything, but she also known to ghost at the last min too. I have been a victim driving 1 hr to Whitemarsh, and when I get there she stops responding to text. If you are close to Whitemarsh it worth rolling the dice.

  14. #6977

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    So basically she is young, hot and quietly does what she is told? I need an appointment. I'm literally shocked she goes raw. Only in Baltimore.
    I think I've lost track of who we're talking about. Can someone provide a picture or link?

  15. #6976

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape