Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I think I've lost track of who we're talking about. Can someone provide a picture or link?
    Hey Shooter,

    It's Nicole from White Marsh.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49717066/

  2. #6980

    Scam rules

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-offe...tcall/29380649

    Quickly responded to my text, rates are reasonable, but she only accept cashapp or zelle for payment. So I passed.

    What's wrong with cash these days.
    Of course she goes bareback anal. See my scam rules. Post.

  3. #6979

    Looks like a fake ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoman  [View Original Post]
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-offe...tcall/29380649

    Quickly responded to my text, rates are reasonable, but she only accept cashapp or zelle for payment. So I passed.

    What's wrong with cash these days.
    TMI in the ad. A real provider that not roll like that with keywords in the ad.

  4. #6978

    Nicole from Whitemarsh

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    I think I've lost track of who we're talking about. Can someone provide a picture or link?
    Nicole from Whitemarsh she is known to be down for just about anything, but she also known to ghost at the last min too. I have been a victim driving 1 hr to Whitemarsh, and when I get there she stops responding to text. If you are close to Whitemarsh it worth rolling the dice.

  5. #6977

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    So basically she is young, hot and quietly does what she is told? I need an appointment. I'm literally shocked she goes raw. Only in Baltimore.
    I think I've lost track of who we're talking about. Can someone provide a picture or link?

  6. #6976

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one.

  7. #6975

    Don't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GratefulMonger  [View Original Post]
    Texted her two days ago asking about a video. She hasn't responded. Scrawny is my type, but I'm starting to lose interest.
    You should go right ahead and lose interest. Here's what's going to happen. You'll send 20. Then she'll ask for $5 more. Then you'll end up not getting the video. It happened to me.

  8. #6974

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    I've never asked about Greek but yes she is open to the others.
    So basically she is young, hot and quietly does what she is told? I need an appointment. I'm literally shocked she goes raw. Only in Baltimore.

  9. #6973

    Skip The Games Alternative?

    It seems that Skip The Games is now almost all scam posts. The couple I had been seeing in Hampstead has gone silent, and I'm not having any luck finding some fun. What are the other alternatives to finding posts from real people?

    Thanks.

  10. #6972

    Greek BBBJ Bareback Anal

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-offe...tcall/29380649

    Quickly responded to my text, rates are reasonable, but she only accept cashapp or zelle for payment. So I passed.

    What's wrong with cash these days.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9g79cg.jpg‎  

  11. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by PootyLover  [View Original Post]
    I've heard her menu is wide open. BBFS, bbj. Was wondering about cim and Greek?
    I've never asked about Greek but yes she is open to the others.

  12. #6970

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Who exactly do you consider better?
    Texted her two days ago asking about a video. She hasn't responded. Scrawny is my type, but I'm starting to lose interest.

  13. #6969

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Taylor based on your recommendation and she was definitely worth it. She absolutely loved taking it up the ass and feeling warm loads filling her up.
    Hey bro, can you post her online ad link?

  14. #6968

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I saw Taylor based on your recommendation and she was definitely worth it. She absolutely loved taking it up the ass and feeling warm loads filling her up.
    This Taylor?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/49658601/

  15. #6967

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    I have never had a problem with Nicole from Whitemarsh. I saw her 2 weekends ago and had no problems. Didn't even have to wait when I arrived, she responded right away and gave me room number. My only problem with her is she seems a bit mechanical to me. Not much effort to show affection and by not much I mean none but she's attractive as hell so I go back.
    I've heard her menu is wide open. BBFS, bbj. Was wondering about cim and Greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape