Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 7074
-
05-10-20 19:49 #2319Regular Member

Posts: 11Hey guys, I've been having bad luck trying to see girls. I've prob put in a good $600 only to get stood up and ghosted over the past 2 weeks. Does anyone have any reliable girls to help me break this bad luck streak? You can PM or post here, doesn't matter. All I'm looking for is any white, Asian, or Latina providers that'll do it for 2 or less for an hour.
-
05-10-20 16:54 #2318Regular Member

Posts: 20Looking for some intel
Her name is Kari.
I messaged this girl and her replies came pretty fast and pretty explicit. It made me suspicious that I was either going to be taking to a bot or a scam so I didn't reply back. But as I've been looking around I've been finding comments and reviews saying she's amazing. Still not sure, Just wondering if anyone knows more?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...058/6197568505
-
05-10-20 00:48 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 87PD Reviews
You guys can actually read some of my reviews on Private Delights:
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LordD
I have seen other providers from Rubratings which I'm planning on posting here in the near future so wait for those. Feedback is appreciated.
I'm also planning to see Francesca (https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Petitefrancesca) tomorrow Sunday. Wish me luck.
-
05-09-20 18:11 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 87I did make an account on HX, I just don't understand how it works. Do I really have to pay to be able to message a girl on that website?
Originally Posted by AJaxer11
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-20 14:44 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 44Scarlett
Hey guys,
I saw her few days ago. She's tall but sexy. Clean and smelled good. She has a full menu except has a few rules. She does up sell but is upfront about it. She's definitely not a clock watcher and does cater to your needs. So if your into BBBJ or taking vids she's your girl. Give her a heads up, she like to look good. She'll dress up too. I'd recommend, but might wait alittle since she'll not cheap.
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7603031588
-
05-08-20 18:46 #2314Senior Member

Posts: 335You can alternatively make an HX account and get a network. Having a decent network can get you verified with them. That's what happened to me.
Originally Posted by LordD
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 18:27 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 43Went silent on me, not a single reply back to me. Ghosted.
Originally Posted by FeelingGood
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 14:17 #2312Senior Member

Posts: 67Also known as Niki Barns. She's real, search for "Niki" in the San Diego forums.
Originally Posted by MrPiggy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 13:46 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 43Nikki in North County
Suppose to have a nap and dream with her today, any reports on her and safety?
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1674323
-
05-07-20 23:41 #2310Senior Member

Posts: 563Then why were you spending so much time commenting on her youtube channel? I think you secretly have a crush on her.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:01 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 186Type
Guess some guys are into that kinda shit, LOL.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:51 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 51Under Sandra99 at humaiplex.
Originally Posted by Cockasians
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:32 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 160Where does Apple advertise?
Originally Posted by AlexGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 13:14 #2306Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977El presidente
I was president of her fan club! Dude, who are the dudes fucking her? Have you seen her ass or stomach. Looks like 100 pounds of chewed gum.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 05:30 #2305Regular Member

Posts: 13Apple is everything I look for in a provider. Pics are real. Great body with perfect
She will reciprocate whatever passion you deliver. So if you treat her right she will do everything in her abilities to devour you whole.
Apple is really great.
Trust me, you want to see this.













Reply With Quote




