Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 907 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 13595
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1355
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerMack  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a big fan of voluptuous women. This one has caught my eye. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5022219280
    TOFTT!! I tried to see her a couple of times but never got a response bro! SMO.

  2. #1354

    Looking for some intel.

    So I'm a big fan of voluptuous women. This one has caught my eye. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...295/5022219280

  3. #1353

    Sexy Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Sadie several times the last 4-5 years. She will absolutely make sure you are satisfied. I don't know if she would be considered GFE by some, but she does dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, cim and more, at least for me. One part that doesn't feel like GFE is that she definitely runs the show. She will change positions whether you're wanting to or not. She talks a lot, not crazy or to waste time but just rattles sometimes. I repeat when I can.
    I agree 100% with your assessment except for allowing DATY or DATO. She never allowed that with me. That's the only reason I've not repeated with her after 3 visits. If she allowed that I would visit her on a regular basis. Otherwise she's top notch in my opinion.

  4. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with Sadie about meeting up this week and wanted some insight from some of why'alls experiences. I've went through some of the threads but didn't known if anyone wanted to PM me with more details. I'm currently living in Chicago so the $250 price tag doesn't scare me.

    Thanks.
    I've seen Sadie several times the last 4-5 years. She will absolutely make sure you are satisfied. I don't know if she would be considered GFE by some, but she does dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, cim and more, at least for me. One part that doesn't feel like GFE is that she definitely runs the show. She will change positions whether you're wanting to or not. She talks a lot, not crazy or to waste time but just rattles sometimes. I repeat when I can.

  5. #1351

    Girl that ripped me off

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck1397  [View Original Post]
    This is the tattooed blond that Ashley works with. Been try it set something up with Ashley for a few days. She still hasn't given me any rates. Says she's been busy with school and studying. They appear to be scamming.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49850188/

  6. #1350

    Ashley

    This is the tattooed blond that Ashley works with. Been try it set something up with Ashley for a few days. She still hasn't given me any rates. Says she's been busy with school and studying. They appear to be scamming.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    Tried messaging her from another number and she replied so total liar scam artist.

  7. #1349

    Sara located in Germantown

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Sara who? Any details available? Link etc.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/49748263/

  8. #1348

    Sara

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Finally connected after 2 missed attempts. Cute home, cleaning it up. Freshly showered as I watched her when I came in. Bilateral massages with lotions. Great BBBJ, daty tastes great and very sensitive but gave her time to recoup. Hhr visit so opted for BBBJ with Cim. Soft responsive big boobs. Loved sucking on her bolts. She enjoyed her big O's x2. Plan to repeat.
    Sara who? Any details available? Link etc.

  9. #1347

    Sadie

    I've been talking with Sadie about meeting up this week and wanted some insight from some of why'alls experiences. I've went through some of the threads but didn't known if anyone wanted to PM me with more details. I'm currently living in Chicago so the $250 price tag doesn't scare me.

    Thanks.

  10. #1346

    Sara

    Finally connected after 2 missed attempts. Cute home, cleaning it up. Freshly showered as I watched her when I came in. Bilateral massages with lotions. Great BBBJ, daty tastes great and very sensitive but gave her time to recoup. Hhr visit so opted for BBBJ with Cim. Soft responsive big boobs. Loved sucking on her bolts. She enjoyed her big O's x2. Plan to repeat.

  11. #1345

    Link is no good

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl she texted the whole time during our session then rushed saying her sister od'd and I didn't get to finish it anythung she acted like she was freaking out then immediately after I left was posting again. Very dry sour girl just avoid or learn the hard way like I did she's very dry no smile like in her posts to begin with just a waste. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/49801279/
    Helpful to others if you can put a name and even a pic from the ad when trying to warn about a provider. There is always trouble with links to EB / Listcrawler ads. If you go to the comments / old post / pics / info stats, those links generally work I believe.

    HC.

  12. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat502  [View Original Post]
    Went to see this girl she texted the whole time during our session then rushed saying her sister od'd and I didn't get to finish it anythung she acted like she was freaking out then immediately after I left was posting again. Very dry sour girl just avoid or learn the hard way like I did she's very dry no smile like in her posts to begin with just a waste. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/49801279/
    Tried messaging her from another number and she replied so total liar scam artist.

  13. #1343

    Avoid

    Went to see this girl she texted the whole time during our session then rushed saying her sister od'd and I didn't get to finish it anythung she acted like she was freaking out then immediately after I left was posting again. Very dry sour girl just avoid or learn the hard way like I did she's very dry no smile like in her posts to begin with just a waste. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/49801279/

  14. #1342

    Don't even think about it

    Quote Originally Posted by MikePronin  [View Original Post]
    Druggie and nothing but trouble.

  15. #1341

    Angelina

    So sad to hear. She was a sweet heart. Please post if anyone knows what happened or pm me. I visited her many times and liked her a lot! Rest In Peace Angelina.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape