Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14824
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Are you all discussing the Lindsay that stays in Hopewell / Prince George? I believe it's technically Prince George but it's definitely still in the city. Blond probably 35 I'm guessing. If so, I saw her about a year ago and she was really good. Very very open. Post was tighter than the ass, but both are very good.
    Yes. Just north of hopewell. I'm hoping to go see her tomorrow to celebrate mothers day LOL.

  2. #14823

    Blue / Satire

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Well this one always show when her pim needs new shoes lets help her fat ass because babe gave that to her no ankles to me looks cartoonish I like cute ankles rubbing my ears when I get in the right position still a good phat ass if know her already view from behind always good link below.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...1/681655103447
    I've dreamt of Blue / Satire a few times. First time was probably 2 years ago and she had a super tight little body back then. She's definitely put on a good bit of weight, but is still sexy in my opinion.

    In my experience, everything is covered and she tends to have lots of rules. But I'd probably see her again if her recent posts didn't specify outcall only.

  3. #14822
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth777  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to get your opinion on face pic verification's with some providers. I have only done so once, but I'm pretty paranoid of giving them out for blackmail reasons. At the same time, most of these providers aren't showing there face in their pics also. Still, I know I am missing out on good providers because I do not do them. Am I being too paranoid or is this something ya'll standby too?
    It doesn't bother me one bit. I think it makes them comfortable and hell I've obviously seen pics of them. Not sure how they could blackmail you from a picture?

  4. #14821
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...p/803780542834

    Are there any confirmed visits with this one?

  5. #14820

    Jade

    Any reviews on this chick? There's some screenshots of text reviews in her ad but curious if anyone here has had the pleasure? Considering whether to go for it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/49774567/

  6. #14819

    Face Pic Verification

    Hey guys,

    Just wanted to get your opinion on face pic verification's with some providers. I have only done so once, but I'm pretty paranoid of giving them out for blackmail reasons. At the same time, most of these providers aren't showing there face in their pics also. Still, I know I am missing out on good providers because I do not do them. Am I being too paranoid or is this something ya'll standby too?

  7. #14818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    One Timer

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/065340197273

    She was a little too tense when I attempted to see her. Monkey was all over so I tried to split.

    Tried to lock me in room for "going to my car," once it was clear. I was gone afterwards and never looked by.

    Don't visit / avoid, my senses were giving me bad vibes about her.
    I saw her a couple of months ago. She wasn't erratic like you described, but she did try to have a tough act for about a minute. I shut her mouth up by putting some dick in her throak. After that the only words she spoke were greek. The only difference was she came to me so I guess she couldn't lock me in my own room LOL.

    But you were correct in your actions. If you don't like what you see or don't feel right get the f**k out of there.

  8. #14817

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by AssManTwoU  [View Original Post]
    This Winter is posting in Nova.

    Is she a different Winter or stealing pics?

    http://tysons-corner.skipthegames.co...e/751166171715
    Thats a different Winter than the UTR that is in Richmond. She doesn't post on any sites that I know of.

  9. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Weeks ago this one came a long in midlo she was in a hoetel no too bad but the ink in her neck remains me like centroameicans gans no too good but the hoe still good one bad review here make me do a no-no but them I got this pic says a lot to me without mentioning her menu I still don't sure why if you get good finds don't leave a review Or are you planing to merry with this hoes or what?

    Ad on stg you need to dig cus she doesnt post often
    Huh? Don't quite understand what your trying to say. Is she good? Maybe its me.

  10. #14815

    Do not visit

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/065340197273

    She was a little too tense when I attempted to see her. Monkey was all over so I tried to split.

    Tried to lock me in room for "going to my car," once it was clear. I was gone afterwards and never looked by.

    Don't visit / avoid, my senses were giving me bad vibes about her.

  11. #14814

    Additional review

    There is one review of her kind of bad one, since she posted regularly and that ass says come come come to mee I think I should give some clues about her she popped almost moths ago she was hosting in a huzz then she moved to hoetel then to like holetel she has suckmilk ones that's why she don't like posting face pics but she is cute she just looks like soccer mom I start like those also I think she got bad review here because she is no getting enough greens coming in so then the stress and the bad attitude then the bad review in resume if you like full size truck and clase B ass plus she takes anything she has good fit for it and good value for this times when everyone is asking for 3. 50 to 5. 00 in this section now if you search on general" and streehookers" might you can find something under one benjamin.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/looking-for-some-company/434929155732
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 638121EE-519F-4C36-8492-B5538E8D8CDE.jpg‎   5C5B4DCC-E1D5-4A35-A957-84E467C85CD4.jpeg‎   58DCB767-DB39-454A-A276-79D47173049A.jpeg‎  

  12. #14813

    Midlo

    Weeks ago this one came a long in midlo she was in a hoetel no too bad but the ink in her neck remains me like centroameicans gans no too good but the hoe still good one bad review here make me do a no-no but them I got this pic says a lot to me without mentioning her menu I still don't sure why if you get good finds don't leave a review Or are you planing to merry with this hoes or what?

    Ad on stg you need to dig cus she doesn’t post often
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E11CE9F-13B9-4E00-9903-BC01E5922A59.jpeg‎  

  13. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    There's Lindsey that stays in hopewell named luscious lindsey. I know her well and seen her at her place a couple times. https://lusciouslindsey4u.escortbook.com/.
    Thanks. I called her tonight. Says she's on bed rest for 2 weeks. I'll be seeing her again as soon as she's able. Thanks for the response.

  14. #14811

    Little Tay

    Did any of you got Tay in the last past days she got few pounds extra still spiner looking and back door in the new menue rates always weird like 2. 23.99 like Walmart prices but she has very particular preference for clients kind of hard to book with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8325D055-73A0-4253-9E0E-51B8A6EEB785.jpg‎   B68C5E7D-1B10-4DBA-93E5-A6A5C848EC28.jpg‎  

  15. #14810

    Chelsea The T

    Still a good fuckk she looks more mature and she seems like more mature but girls always girls I think she is a good value if you got the on the right spot of negotiation the menu is open Very other that little butterhole good clean secure location most of other utr hoes she could be a good more of once thing if you get into it the bad attitude and thief thing is always there like in other hoes but still you need to keeping in mind that just like any hoe plus there some members that see her often just they don't want to share of post nothing about her.

    She looks good but depends your taste no a spiner but no a full size truck because she is only 5 2".

    Right size for my taste.

    Small puss good fit for most.

    Good BJ skills like natural and provide DT even for large sizes.

    In resume I think she is all about if you get along with her but always new clients get the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 925EBB5B-9437-4367-9C53-0C8768CE1A67.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape