Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 298 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #600
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    If you've seen KGA Claire, you've probably seen the best kgirl freak in the bay. That girl is amazing.

    I can recommend Yuna for amazing DT and great FS. Whenever people mention death by snu snu, she's the one who I think of. She won't have the same submissive attitude as Claire tho.

    Also, Yuffie. Squirter heaven and she can take a crazy pounding. Those are my three top "old PSE" girls in the bay.

    Angela if she's still at AA has cowgirl endurance similar to Yuna. She's pretty old tho and her attitude is very work-like.

    Lala in the pen for aggressive service, as well as Kira at bunnygirls. But Kira doesn't have a lot of stamina in FS.

    Other girls liked for service who I haven't seen but other mongers vouch for:

    Zuri at Violas.

    Gina at Caras.
    I concur that Yuna provides for a great PSE experience, definitely has good stamina to go non-stop. Got 3 pops, although the 3rd was a HJ.

    Ciara at LSC is another good option, although there was more of a break between Round 1 and 2 then Yuna. She is a little freak. The slight cons is she uses a lot a lube and here DT BJ can be a little toothy.

    Ellie at LSC is a looker, provides good service, doesn't probably match Yuna or Claire in terms of service, but is hot af.

  2. #599
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary510  [View Original Post]
    I see Kandi was on his list and sad to say that she is gone forever. Her service / attitude was not the best for everyone (great for me). But her personality, attitude and looks, body made her my ATF. I will never forget her.
    Ah shoot, I just got into Viola. Didn't she come back for a few days earlier last week? So she ended up deciding to retire? Can you recommend someone who's similar or on par with Kandi?

  3. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoNap  [View Original Post]
    SweetAngels. Jasmine.
    BGC:

    I booked Gigi to see what all the hype is about. The pics are her. I saw the same photo on her phone (background photo) as the one on the website. After the co-shower, she had me sit on the chair for BBBJ, then transitioned to a lap dance position where she bounced on my lap. We went to doggy / mish / CG. I didn't get much from her and she wasn't vocal so I had doubts that she was into it. Afterwards, we chatted for little while and she said I was "too skinny" as I was leaving which kinda pissed me off. Not planning to repeat.

    I've been trying to get into Yuffie's org but with no luck. My references didn't respond so they asked for I'd which I declined to give, then a month later I tried with new references but didn't get a response. If anyone can help recommend or has any advice, let me know!
    Oh wow, was on the fence about trying Gigi, but being a skinnier guy as well, think I will pass. Besides their Laia is pretty good. But if you are into even slight bdsm Do Not book Laia, she's more into the GFE type.

    As for Lovely Angels, I can put in a referral for you. PM me first. Or does PM'ing not work anymore with the server being down?

  4. #597

    Goodbye Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried anyone of the ones on your bucket list yet?
    I see Kandi was on his list and sad to say that she is gone forever. Her service / attitude was not the best for everyone (great for me). But her personality, attitude and looks, body made her my ATF. I will never forget her.

  5. #596
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    I had the privilege of having my first Kgirl experience last week and it was outstanding. I was with Delphinium from Peach and was already thinking about my next time back. Has anyone been with Haru from Peach? She looks a little TGTBT.
    Could you elaborate on service provided? P / GFE. Etc?

  6. #595

    SweetAngels+BGC

    SweetAngels. Jasmine.

    Her pics are quite far off from the truth. Puffier face, tattoos, no ass. She also had smoker's breath, low voice, and she was coughing throughout. I walked in and her friendly dog came up to me. She tells me I am "late" and hands over part of the donation I just gave her. The gate didn't open after the first call and she was on the 3rd floor so it took longer. She was pretty thorough washing me in the shower and even cleaned in between my toes, which I later realized would foreshadow what was about to happen. She had me lay down face down and started with a massage followed by a cat bath. After licking me from the top she got to the bottom and sucked every one of my toes while licking in between. It was my first time experiencing that and it was actually very enjoyable. We transitioned to BBBJ (which was decent), then to missionary, which did not last long. I am big down there and she couldn't even take half of it before giving up. It was almost awkward and her stomach was growling the whole time which made it worse LOL. She must have skipped lunch, despite the fact that she was off the previous hour since they pushed my appt back an hour. She then asked to finish with a HJ which was really disappointing. I had to finish myself because she really wasn't doing it for me. I went in hoping to do Greek but didn't even bother asking after what happened.

    Lily looks close to the pics. Same body shape / size, but different face. She's gives good a GFE. She was cute and had good energy. I would probably repeat.

    Tiana is tall, but doesn't look like her pics. She has nice man-mades. They felt pretty real. She was very nice, and conversational. She talked about how bad she is at cooking and always has to throw it out, which was pretty cute. We went through the standard routine and she was open to taking my direction and changing positions. She can take a pounding.

    BGC:

    I booked Gigi to see what all the hype is about. The pics are her. I saw the same photo on her phone (background photo) as the one on the website. After the co-shower, she had me sit on the chair for BBBJ, then transitioned to a lap dance position where she bounced on my lap. We went to doggy / mish / CG. I didn't get much from her and she wasn't vocal so I had doubts that she was into it. Afterwards, we chatted for little while and she said I was "too skinny" as I was leaving which kinda pissed me off. Not planning to repeat.

    I've been trying to get into Yuffie's org but with no luck. My references didn't respond so they asked for I'd which I declined to give, then a month later I tried with new references but didn't get a response. If anyone can help recommend or has any advice, let me know!

  7. #594

    Want you guys' thoughts on these orgs

    Alright I know these are all orgs (network of orgs) in SM, but maybe someone you guys have ventured up there and tried them. I've only tried contacting Elegant org and pretty much was told to piss off since my repertoire of references was slim at the time. But for those that have successfully gotten past the screening process, how are the providers in their accuracy of looks and actual service?

    http://sirensong.boldescorts.com/info

    http://vividvenus.vividproviders.com/home

    http://fragrantflower.cozyescorts.com/girls/

    http://luxurylips.hotprovider.com/models

    http://eleganteros.gfeincall.com/models/

  8. #593
    Have you tried anyone of the ones on your bucket list yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Datou  [View Original Post]
    Have been visiting the kgirls for over a year now. Most of the times in Peninsula (30 times +) Here are the ranking based on my experience. You can DM for more detail.

    1st Tier: Great service and Attitude.

    Zuri from ViolaFriends always great service, saw her more than 5 times already.

    Diane from ViolaFriends each session gets better and better, seen her 3 times.

    Kendall from LSC&;Only seen her once, but the experience is great.

    2nd Tier: Repeatable.

    Scarlet at ViolaFriends: Once, pretty good experience.

    Peach at LSC / ViolaFriends: Seen her twice, very good, first time is better than the second, but overall good.

    Lina at Violafriends: Seen her twice, pretty good.

    Lala at baykiss: Seen her once. Spinner for sure.

    Emilia at Violafriends: Seen her once, the experience is good, but can't remember the details.

    Ellie at LSC: Pretty good experience, very slim. Beautiful legs.

    Tyra at Violafriends: good looking, service is OK. Got mad while I touched her hair.

    Karla at San Mateo org (can't remember the name): Service is great, but kinda old.

    Here are some other girls that I probably won't repeat, DM if you would like more information. Bora, Angle at viola, Aria at Peachcafe. There are also others that I can't remember names, so not very impressive experience, but YMMV.

    Planning to visit some new ones, would really appreciate some insights from you guys based on your experience.

    Ciara, Kira, Jade, Louisa, Gigi, Jessie at Bunnygirlsclub.

    Kandi at Violafriend.

    Julia & Mona at Sweet Angels.

    Yuna at Kgirls academy.

    Or if you can give me some recommendation based on my ranking.

    Thanks everyone. Have fun and stay safe!

  9. #592
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger69  [View Original Post]
    Sure most already know this. When offered don't drink the wash.
    I think your definition of most is not the same as ours. Please explain why we should stay away from it.

  10. #591

    My 2nd KGirl was Yuna at KGA

    I feel retarded wasting money on PD providers when KAgencies are a gold mine. Anyways, after my first amazing experience with Peach Cafe last week I wanted to try another provider based on the reviews here. Violafriends wanted my I'd so no dice, but KGA allowed an easier screening process. My first choice was Claire, with my second being Yuna, and Claire was on vacation so I spent an hour with Yuna. Boys. Her service was beyond my wildest expectations! Not the hottest but a cute face 6. 5/7. She is tiny which made the visual experience amazing. I will see her again 100% after I knock down some more of my wish list.

  11. #590
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger69  [View Original Post]
    Sure most already know this. When offered don't drink the wash.
    OK I'll bite. Why not?

  12. #589
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Huh, that's one interesting rumor, debating whether to ask her during a visit hehe.
    If she was PO, you'd know it. A very long time ago.

    PO pussy _stands the fuck out_. As well as the rest of the party. You can't 'sneak by' being post op, unless every dude you see is a Mormon Virgin, and is too scared to even look at it.

  13. #588
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Regarding screeening, AFAIK as of pre-rona, only LSC required I'd and work paystub. All other place would take references. You can get references at corgs.

    Since a lot of corgs are closed now, plus the general business is slow at korgs, I think the best strategy would be to first try out feww places that don't really screen and then use them as references for places which will take them. Then use corgs for orgs who want references from orgs who screen.

    Regarding Jasmine: I heard she doesn't offer Greek anymore. Also heard rumors of her being post op TS.

    Claire gone till August? Not the news I wanted to hear. Bummer.
    Huh, that's one interesting rumor, debating whether to ask her during a visit hehe.

  14. #587
    Quote Originally Posted by Swinger69  [View Original Post]
    Sure most already know this. When offered don't drink the wash.
    Please elaborate on this, and provide anecdotal evidence. Thanks.

  15. #586
    Yikes, deep voices. Post op TS rumors. Uh, I think I'll skip Jasmine then haha.

    All the same, thank you for the feedback RocketMan and Bad Influence.

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Regarding screeening, AFAIK as of pre-rona, only LSC required I'd and work paystub. All other place would take references. You can get references at corgs.

    Since a lot of corgs are closed now, plus the general business is slow at korgs, I think the best strategy would be to first try out feww places that don't really screen and then use them as references for places which will take them. Then use corgs for orgs who want references from orgs who screen.

    Regarding Jasmine: I heard she doesn't offer Greek anymore. Also heard rumors of her being post op TS.

    Claire gone till August? Not the news I wanted to hear. Bummer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape