Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Non Pro's

+
Page 525 of 694 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 575 625 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 10406
Come Relax
  1. #2546

    Rob

    Aakssara (new in Town).

    She is a scammer, grab and run. Minimum loss. I should have been alert of the warning signs.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/176f7...5-856e68df3ada

    Well, lesson learned for me.

  2. #2545

    Profile down now

    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile https://www.seeking.com/member/31a8b...1-446f4d41ed55.

    She messaged me, but I decided to pass because I got some pro-vibes / pushy vibes and she was looking for 400.
    Well, that wasn't long. Profile is taken down already.

  3. #2544

    Covid free sa

    Yes, she is or at least she was an escort in other boards years ago. I remember she would show up under influence of drug and would just jump on for raw pussy and then raw ass fuck. Head game was ok but even then she had a real hard time after the first deed was done until end of the time. She just became a silent person. Just awkward and hard to make conversation to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Originally met her as COVID FREE, but she changed her handle today to "Time for a good time".

    Met with her earlier in the week, bbfscip. She was very quick to get out of there and we spent less than an hour together. Today I texted to say this wasn't going to work and she immediately replied threatening to out me to my family on facebook. I would include a link, but as soon as I reported her to SA I lost the ability to get said url. She's I think 26, mentions being an athlete (Soccer and LFL) but is a little soft around the middle now. Anyways, goes by Gabbie and will lose her shit if she doesn't get her way.

    Of course she has no personal information of mine and the threat is worthless. I don't even have family on facebook. You've been warned.

  4. #2543

    Vizzy2104

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    I was chatting this girl up as well, not sure if someone has shared her before or has seen her. It says "platonic" LOL but I remember she was sending me dirty pics. I said Na because she wanted 400 per date, including boning obviously but naa. Maybe some fella here wants to try. I should really start searching for these girls again. I always kept the best for myself LOL I need to find me that gingerfetish style again LOL a bunch of you know who that was and she was so fucken fun. God I miss that sex freak. Anyways, have at it.
    I saw her back in November / December when she had a different profile. Awesome chick, total freak. Went out for drinks then back to her place where dumped a couple loads in her, BBFSCIP.

  5. #2542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    This is her profile https://www.seeking.com/member/31a8b...1-446f4d41ed55.

    She messaged me, but I decided to pass because I got some pro-vibes / pushy vibes and she was looking for 400.
    Good call. I was on the edge from the start with her, should have trusted my instincts.

    Thanks for the profile link.

  6. #2541
    Quote Originally Posted by East7  [View Original Post]
    Originally met her as COVID FREE, but she changed her handle today to "Time for a good time".

    Met with her earlier in the week, bbfscip. She was very quick to get out of there and we spent less than an hour together. Today I texted to say this wasn't going to work and she immediately replied threatening to out me to my family on facebook. I would include a link, but as soon as I reported her to SA I lost the ability to get said url. She's I think 26, mentions being an athlete (Soccer and LFL) but is a little soft around the middle now. Anyways, goes by Gabbie and will lose her shit if she doesn't get her way.

    Of course she has no personal information of mine and the threat is worthless. I don't even have family on facebook. You've been warned.
    This is her profile https://www.seeking.com/member/31a8b...1-446f4d41ed55.

    She messaged me, but I decided to pass because I got some pro-vibes / pushy vibes and she was looking for 400.

  7. #2540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    Time for a good time

    Originally met her as COVID FREE, but she changed her handle today to "Time for a good time".

    Met with her earlier in the week, bbfscip. She was very quick to get out of there and we spent less than an hour together. Today I texted to say this wasn't going to work and she immediately replied threatening to out me to my family on facebook. I would include a link, but as soon as I reported her to SA I lost the ability to get said url. She's I think 26, mentions being an athlete (Soccer and LFL) but is a little soft around the middle now. Anyways, goes by Gabbie and will lose her shit if she doesn't get her way.

    Of course she has no personal information of mine and the threat is worthless. I don't even have family on facebook. You've been warned.

  8. #2539
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    How young? If you're young and in shape that will definitely help. I'm pretty young and I found numerous girls that I only paid 200 per date, and they use to stay over sometimes and just generally be a good time. Had a girl super long time ago that I was only giving 250 per month, and she was fucken amazing LOL I think it was because I was young but also since I didn't treat them like they're there just for my enjoyment. I think you can find girls that'll do it for that low. Just don't be act like an ahole. I been surfing aaround latelty but a lot of girls don't seem very attractive, and the ones that are seem to think like there is noone better than them and that alone is unattractive to me. It takes a couple weeks to surf through the bullshit but you can't meet them in a coffee shop these days to see how they're so it's risky business.
    Below 30. This may be off topic, but on Tinder I don't get much luck. I guess I am on the lightweight side of body type, and I am racial minority (East Asi). It is probably not politically correct, but I think most women in US prefer white men. And majority of men I know don't do well on tinder either. My looks alone cannot attract most women, which sucks. But I am at least financially stable, which is why I use SA to have casual relationships every now and then. I don't mind using money to attract women, but I found that unless you are super rich (Dan Bilzerian for example), money doesn't make a big difference for younger women. I know a lot of men who are financially stable professional, but can't get girlfriends. There must be something else, but I don't know what it is.

    It seems most women who use SA casually have stopped logging in due to quarantine. The rest are mostly virtual or very transactional type (high ppm).

  9. #2538

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    How young? If you're young and in shape that will definitely help. I'm pretty young and I found numerous girls that I only paid 200 per date, and they use to stay over sometimes and just generally be a good time. Had a girl super long time ago that I was only giving 250 per month, and she was fucken amazing LOL I think it was because I was young but also since I didn't treat them like they're there just for my enjoyment. I think you can find girls that'll do it for that low. Just don't be act like an ahole. I been surfing aaround latelty but a lot of girls don't seem very attractive, and the ones that are seem to think like there is noone better than them and that alone is unattractive to me. It takes a couple weeks to surf through the bullshit but you can't meet them in a coffee shop these days to see how they're so it's risky business.
    Most of these guys have the "Pretty Woman" fantasy where some attractive, wealthy guy sweeps them up. I don't know the actual demographic of the guys on SA, but from talking to the women, they apparently tend to be at least 50 and most are 60+. If you're under 40 and fit (hell, under 45 and fit), you'll definitely do better. There's this SA girl I meet up in Pensacola whenever I go out there for work. She spends all day and night with me. Yeah, I pay for all the entertainment and all the meals and take out her kids as well sometimes, but aside from that, I only slip her $120/ day. But this also goes back to Michael1967's post -- I've built sort of a relationship with this woman. If you want variety, then the price isn't going to drop like that.

  10. #2537
    Quote Originally Posted by BillAbc  [View Original Post]
    I think I was trying to say not much lower. But maybe 200 each date. Which would be 1600 per moth. I would say like 400/ week. One of things is that I am very young too. So that actually may be an advantage, but I am not sure.
    How young? If you're young and in shape that will definitely help. I'm pretty young and I found numerous girls that I only paid 200 per date, and they use to stay over sometimes and just generally be a good time. Had a girl super long time ago that I was only giving 250 per month, and she was fucken amazing LOL I think it was because I was young but also since I didn't treat them like they're there just for my enjoyment. I think you can find girls that'll do it for that low. Just don't be act like an ahole. I been surfing aaround latelty but a lot of girls don't seem very attractive, and the ones that are seem to think like there is noone better than them and that alone is unattractive to me. It takes a couple weeks to surf through the bullshit but you can't meet them in a coffee shop these days to see how they're so it's risky business.

  11. #2536
    Quote Originally Posted by BillAbc  [View Original Post]
    I think I was trying to say not much lower. But maybe 200 each date. Which would be 1600 per moth. I would say like 400/ week. One of things is that I am very young too. So that actually may be an advantage, but I am not sure.
    Whatever you decide to do, always remember that if you're not getting everything you want at the price you want, walk away. Never get caught up in anything, never pay up front, and always be ready to walk away without looking back. There is always someone else.

    Also, if you are younger, Tinder works for hookups. It takes more effort, but the costs are low. You might prefer what you find on Tinder to SA

  12. #2535
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Makes sense, she's a dancer at Kittens.
    Totally, felt like a strip club experience. I despise strip clubs.

  13. #2534

    Stripper

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    Worst SA experience ever. Essentially a hooker with the hardest up-sell ever. Agree to whatever you want by messaging and then everything requires an 'upgrade'.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b000c...6-b73a427382f8
    Makes sense, she's a dancer at Kittens.

  14. #2533

    Avoid SA Desireeeee206

    Worst SA experience ever. Essentially a hooker with the hardest up-sell ever. Agree to whatever you want by messaging and then everything requires an 'upgrade'.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b000c...6-b73a427382f8

  15. #2532
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it is uncommon for anyone desirable on that site to accept a ppm of much less than 300. If you are looking to see someone regularly, you might be able to get them to go for a monthly rate that averages out to less than that per meet, but not by much.

    Best situation I ever landed, after being on that site for a few years was seeing a 19 yo that I gave $1600 a month and we negotiated that we'd see each other once a week, but she apparently really liked hanging out with me and she'd end up just wanting to come over and would usually spend the night. We'd end up seeing each other more like twice a week. That when on for about 3 months. Unfortunately when shelter in place started her parents demanded that she stay with them and she hasn't stayed in touch since. But I've been off and on the site for a few years and generally have good luck, but landing something like that doesn't happen that often.
    If you start seeing someone regularly and they actually start to like you, then you will find that you won't be doing ppm any more and the cost will drop drastically. If you like variety, then you are stuck paying for ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape