Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 10406
-
05-08-20 21:21 #2531Regular Member

Posts: 15I think I was trying to say not much lower. But maybe 200 each date. Which would be 1600 per moth. I would say like 400/ week. One of things is that I am very young too. So that actually may be an advantage, but I am not sure.
Originally Posted by SaladHermit
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 21:11 #2530Senior Member

Posts: 70Yeah, it is uncommon for anyone desirable on that site to accept a ppm of much less than 300. If you are looking to see someone regularly, you might be able to get them to go for a monthly rate that averages out to less than that per meet, but not by much.
Originally Posted by BillAbc
[View Original Post]
Best situation I ever landed, after being on that site for a few years was seeing a 19 yo that I gave $1600 a month and we negotiated that we'd see each other once a week, but she apparently really liked hanging out with me and she'd end up just wanting to come over and would usually spend the night. We'd end up seeing each other more like twice a week. That when on for about 3 months. Unfortunately when shelter in place started her parents demanded that she stay with them and she hasn't stayed in touch since. But I've been off and on the site for a few years and generally have good luck, but landing something like that doesn't happen that often.
-
05-08-20 19:49 #2529Senior Member

Posts: 217If sex is involved, it will be difficult to find anyone at 150 or less per meeting who will spend the day / evening / night with you. Let me know if you do!
Originally Posted by BillAbc
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 06:17 #2528Regular Member

Posts: 15I see! 300 is actually above what I can do because I like to meet more than once a week. If I meet twice a week it would be 600 a week, which is 2400 per month. Not to mention during normal days, we have to go out and eat and drink (probably another 40-100 per date).
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
There is a girl (very attractive) wants 500 per meet, which is definitely above what I can do. It is probably why I have harder time to meet attractive and Non-plantonic girls.
-
05-06-20 22:49 #2527Senior Member

Posts: 217Yes, we meet once a week and spend the evening together.
Originally Posted by BillAbc
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 20:28 #2526Senior Member

Posts: 257That's just not an option any more
Originally Posted by TinyTim76
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-20 18:44 #2525Senior Member

Posts: 77GPS SA Jasmine Pashmina
Jasmine Pashmina wanted 2000 a month with up-sell "depending what you want. ".
https://www.seeking.com/member/514d8...4-0a0b903879c8
-
05-06-20 17:17 #2524Senior Member

Posts: 62It is extremely hit or miss. Had a fun couple months with a cute little Chinese girl that just wanted her rent paid, but to even find her I had to wallow through a lot of shit, but the pay off is there if you dig.
Originally Posted by Rigger42
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 23:48 #2523Senior Member

Posts: 77Not surprised, we need to identify these scammers.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 22:51 #2522Banned Member

Posts: 1358Too bad, as she looks good (assuming photos are accurate).
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 21:41 #2521Regular Member

Posts: 15It seems it does take a lot of work to find the right one. Thanks for the info though. BTW, 300 per meet?
Originally Posted by Anonymous420
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-20 21:33 #2520Senior Member

Posts: 1544If it makes you feel better, she contacted me and pulled that $50 bullshit. I told her she was a scammer, blocked her and reported her.
Originally Posted by Shinho1997
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 23:49 #2519Banned Member

Posts: 28Stay home more for the rest of us.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 21:57 #2518Senior Member

Posts: 534SA PrettyLittleThing970
Here is the link https://www.seeking.com/member/8e71e...4-49425708f552.
Originally Posted by Shinho1997
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-20 21:20 #2517Senior Member

Posts: 77SA scam PrettyLittleThing970
PrettyLittleThing970 wants $50 cashapp prior to meet up. Said no and was blocked.










Reply With Quote






