Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 694 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2531
    Quote Originally Posted by SaladHermit  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it is uncommon for anyone desirable on that site to accept a ppm of much less than 300. If you are looking to see someone regularly, you might be able to get them to go for a monthly rate that averages out to less than that per meet, but not by much.

    Best situation I ever landed, after being on that site for a few years was seeing a 19 yo that I gave $1600 a month and we negotiated that we'd see each other once a week, but she apparently really liked hanging out with me and she'd end up just wanting to come over and would usually spend the night. We'd end up seeing each other more like twice a week. That when on for about 3 months. Unfortunately when shelter in place started her parents demanded that she stay with them and she hasn't stayed in touch since. But I've been off and on the site for a few years and generally have good luck, but landing something like that doesn't happen that often.
    I think I was trying to say not much lower. But maybe 200 each date. Which would be 1600 per moth. I would say like 400/ week. One of things is that I am very young too. So that actually may be an advantage, but I am not sure.

  2. #2530
    Quote Originally Posted by BillAbc  [View Original Post]
    I see! 300 is actually above what I can do because I like to meet more than once a week. If I meet twice a week it would be 600 a week, which is 2400 per month. Not to mention during normal days, we have to go out and eat and drink (probably another 40-100 per date).

    There is a girl (very attractive) wants 500 per meet, which is definitely above what I can do. It is probably why I have harder time to meet attractive and Non-plantonic girls.
    Yeah, it is uncommon for anyone desirable on that site to accept a ppm of much less than 300. If you are looking to see someone regularly, you might be able to get them to go for a monthly rate that averages out to less than that per meet, but not by much.

    Best situation I ever landed, after being on that site for a few years was seeing a 19 yo that I gave $1600 a month and we negotiated that we'd see each other once a week, but she apparently really liked hanging out with me and she'd end up just wanting to come over and would usually spend the night. We'd end up seeing each other more like twice a week. That when on for about 3 months. Unfortunately when shelter in place started her parents demanded that she stay with them and she hasn't stayed in touch since. But I've been off and on the site for a few years and generally have good luck, but landing something like that doesn't happen that often.

  3. #2529
    Quote Originally Posted by BillAbc  [View Original Post]
    I see! 300 is actually above what I can do because I like to meet more than once a week. If I meet twice a week it would be 600 a week, which is 2400 per month. Not to mention during normal days, we have to go out and eat and drink (probably another 40-100 per date).

    There is a girl (very attractive) wants 500 per meet, which is definitely above what I can do. It is probably why I have harder time to meet attractive and Non-plantonic girls.
    If sex is involved, it will be difficult to find anyone at 150 or less per meeting who will spend the day / evening / night with you. Let me know if you do!

  4. #2528
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Yes, we meet once a week and spend the evening together.
    I see! 300 is actually above what I can do because I like to meet more than once a week. If I meet twice a week it would be 600 a week, which is 2400 per month. Not to mention during normal days, we have to go out and eat and drink (probably another 40-100 per date).

    There is a girl (very attractive) wants 500 per meet, which is definitely above what I can do. It is probably why I have harder time to meet attractive and Non-plantonic girls.

  5. #2527
    Quote Originally Posted by BillAbc  [View Original Post]
    It seems it does take a lot of work to find the right one. Thanks for the info though. BTW, 300 per meet?
    Yes, we meet once a week and spend the evening together.

  6. #2526
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim76  [View Original Post]
    Stay home more for the rest of us.
    That's just not an option any more

  7. #2525

    GPS SA Jasmine Pashmina

    Jasmine Pashmina wanted 2000 a month with up-sell "depending what you want. ".

    https://www.seeking.com/member/514d8...4-0a0b903879c8

  8. #2524
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger42  [View Original Post]
    How is SA these days? Last time I had a membership most accounts were either fake or straight time wasters. Did get a decent lead, but nothing long term. Considering trying again.
    It is extremely hit or miss. Had a fun couple months with a cute little Chinese girl that just wanted her rent paid, but to even find her I had to wallow through a lot of shit, but the pay off is there if you dig.

  9. #2523
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If it makes you feel better, she contacted me and pulled that $50 bullshit. I told her she was a scammer, blocked her and reported her.
    Not surprised, we need to identify these scammers.

  10. #2522
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If it makes you feel better, she contacted me and pulled that $50 bullshit. I told her she was a scammer, blocked her and reported her.
    Too bad, as she looks good (assuming photos are accurate).

  11. #2521
    It seems it does take a lot of work to find the right one. Thanks for the info though. BTW, 300 per meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous420  [View Original Post]
    Very hit and miss. You will need to spend a lot of time filtering out pro's, GPS, and "virtual"/ platonic crap.

    With the time put in, I get everything I want for as long as I want at a 300 per week allowance.

  12. #2520
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    PrettyLittleThing970 wants $50 cashapp prior to meet up. Said no and was blocked.
    If it makes you feel better, she contacted me and pulled that $50 bullshit. I told her she was a scammer, blocked her and reported her.

  13. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    If you stay safe and follow the rules, in about 3 weeks you can see 5 girls a week. Phase II- "Gather with no more than 5 people outside your household per week" Or have one party with 5 girls!
    Stay home more for the rest of us.

  14. #2518

    SA PrettyLittleThing970

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinho1997  [View Original Post]
    PrettyLittleThing970 wants $50 cashapp prior to meet up. Said no and was blocked.
    Here is the link https://www.seeking.com/member/8e71e...4-49425708f552.

  15. #2517

    SA scam PrettyLittleThing970

    PrettyLittleThing970 wants $50 cashapp prior to meet up. Said no and was blocked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 99fca60c-0e3c-40cd-8f58-0c9ee908ef40.jpg‎   9cfd5913-467b-4b56-92c7-7b79c755e9d3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape