Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14999

    Massage

    I used to get regular legit massages every few weeks and the occasional massage / extras now and then from another provider. This covid has not only killed my extras benefits but not being able to get a theraputic massage has my neck killing me. I hope some of these rules begin to allow visits for massages soon. I'm growing tired of stooping over so much and sitting in the chair with aches I just can't stand it. *sigh* I'm nearly to the point to reach out to a site like skip-games and pick someone that lists massages in hopes they can actually do a half way decent job.

  2. #14998

    Olivia

    I've never seen her but the only one I know of so far is olivia. However I have yet to see a good review of her. Most of what I've read is that she's a bit of a rush and lackluster performance.

    As always YMMV.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/providenc...-2416/1/569321

    Quote Originally Posted by BodyRubLover  [View Original Post]
    Hope all fellow mongers are safe and healthy! These are difficult times to say the least and guessing many providers, what little was left before corona, will vanish for good. This leads me to asking for some assistance.

    I'm looking for a UTR massage / bodyrub. I have seen most of advertising girls over the last 6 years in RI, fountain st, opulence, all of Gina's spots in pawtucket and Cranston, (Jocee / Joy / Jojo, Carmella, ms behavingbadly, girl that was in Warwick basement studio on post rd.

    I'm simply looking for a nice woman who provides a great tease, rub and whatever extras are available. If a follow monger or 2 can PM me with some info, I would greatly appreciate it.

    I don't have much to reciprocate as all of these places have vanished or the girls have been discussed multiple times on here.

    Thank you.

    Be safe and stay healthy!

  3. #14997

    Some Help!!

    Hope all fellow mongers are safe and healthy! These are difficult times to say the least and guessing many providers, what little was left before corona, will vanish for good. This leads me to asking for some assistance.

    I'm looking for a UTR massage / bodyrub. I have seen most of advertising girls over the last 6 years in RI, fountain st, opulence, all of Gina's spots in pawtucket and Cranston, (Jocee / Joy / Jojo, Carmella, ms behavingbadly, girl that was in Warwick basement studio on post rd.

    I'm simply looking for a nice woman who provides a great tease, rub and whatever extras are available. If a follow monger or 2 can PM me with some info, I would greatly appreciate it.

    I don't have much to reciprocate as all of these places have vanished or the girls have been discussed multiple times on here.

    Thank you.

    Be safe and stay healthy!

  4. #14996

    Asian delivery

    Don't know why I didn't think of this until now but back in the days of the phoenix there were a number of boston based outcall asians available.

    They usually had drivers and were more money than the AMPs but theyd come to you.

    Wonder if any of them are still operational during the drought.

  5. #14995

    May 8

    Will spas be part of the first wave of openings coming up? Anyone have any idea?

  6. #14994

    Open spas

    Iirc smilers and new angel were both open until the full lockdown. Pleasant I think got hit by a raid months earlier and wasnt operational at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#4063  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if Smilers or Pleasant St. Were open at the time the virus hit and everything got closed. Used to visit both, but no longer in the area so not sure of any of the AMP's status with government regulations. Thanks for any input.

  7. #14993

    AMPs

    Wondering if Smilers or Pleasant St. Were open at the time the virus hit and everything got closed. Used to visit both, but no longer in the area so not sure of any of the AMP's status with government regulations. Thanks for any input.

  8. #14992
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Hi

    Spa 81 was awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    My go to for the short time it existed was spa 81 next to where hell used to be. They were fantastic sicked though they werent around long.

  9. #14991

    Spa 81

    My go to for the short time it existed was spa 81 next to where hell used to be. They were fantastic sicked though they werent around long.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    For someone like me who isn't super into the Asian girls, anyone remember Simple Pleasures in central falls? Wasn't that long ago and wasn't great at the end but for a while it was utopia. Everything BUT Asian woman and even a lineup sometimes. Been looking for the same thing ever since but with no luck unless you're in Vegas maybe.

  10. #14990
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    For someone like me who isn't super into the Asian girls, anyone remember Simple Pleasures in central falls? Wasn't that long ago and wasn't great at the end but for a while it was utopia. Everything BUT Asian woman and even a lineup sometimes. Been looking for the same thing ever since but with no luck unless you're in Vegas maybe.
    Yeah was a favorite of mine for a while, Sky was my go to.

  11. #14989

    Opening the state

    I wonder with the 1st round of covid openings to include massage therapy if the AMPs will jump on that immediately to re-open and if so how many will still be functioning at that point with staff, let alone the covid-safety of it all. It will be interesting to see. I didn't notice strip clubs being part of the list which I'm sure Providence would be a player in those not opening for a very long time based on past troubles.

  12. #14988

    Incall

    Does anyone know any incall Asian therapist? Also can anyone very if that "legit masseuse" has not extras.

    Thanks fellas.

  13. #14987

    Missing it

    For someone like me who isn't super into the Asian girls, anyone remember Simple Pleasures in central falls? Wasn't that long ago and wasn't great at the end but for a while it was utopia. Everything BUT Asian woman and even a lineup sometimes. Been looking for the same thing ever since but with no luck unless you're in Vegas maybe.

  14. #14986

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJeff  [View Original Post]
    I met Cherry a few hours after I walked out of Court for my divorce. My goodness, I wish I could see her again.
    Yes she was a delight, one of my favorite providers.

    When FE got busted I was very surprised to see how old she was, in fact how old all of the providers were.

  15. #14985
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar1  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen this massage ad on STG. Is this legit? Has anyone gotten a response after sending an e-mail?

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...u/231125450031
    Except the store front all the others are still shots from the Xvideo web site, seen most the videos. Wish the girls were that hot in real life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape