Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 272 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 4072
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1222
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Franesca-Rose yesterday. She is quoting 300 for hhr and 6 for the hr. Says GFE but nothing definitive if that includes BBFS. If it doesn't, her rates are way to high for our current economy. I tried to arrange a time with her then she had to go to the store and afterwards didn't work. In retrospect I am glad I didn't pull the trigger. I also found her accent really annoying. I am sure she is a fine provider but not at her prices.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Francesca-rose
    She Frenchis as she goes by also is booking Allie. Carter on hx with same prices. Blasphomy.

  2. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Just remember one thing also after you pay the 25 and get un-quarantined and get ability to send messages. You still need a network to book a girl from any Asian agency. Or, if you're new you.

    Need to send 2 refs or cdl and other form of I'd. If you've seen other girls ask them if they are on hx and have them network you on hx?

    Just because you got both feet inside the door and can look there still is protocols from Asian org or agencies.
    More to HapaBoy86's comments, I know of a few HX asian ladies, Indies, that will see you if you have a small network. Like HapaBoy says, you'll need to show your CDL and a lot of other info to confirm that you are legit and will potentially be a safe client. It sucks to be a newbie on HX but once you build a small network, then the agencies will do their screen on you.

    DISCLAIMER: I got no skin in this game other than to pass along info on how to improve your HX network!!

  3. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by PaytoPlay  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Franesca-Rose yesterday. She is quoting 300 for hhr and 6 for the hr. Says GFE but nothing definitive if that includes BBFS. If it doesn't, her rates are way to high for our current economy. I tried to arrange a time with her then she had to go to the store and afterwards didn't work. In retrospect I am glad I didn't pull the trigger. I also found her accent really annoying. I am sure she is a fine provider but not at her prices.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Francesca-rose
    I've seen her a couple times, last was over a year ago. She is total GFE, but I don't think BBFS is on menu (never asked). She does have an accent. Price is near the high end, hhr might be worth it.

  4. #1219
    Tried to see Franesca-Rose yesterday. She is quoting 300 for hhr and 6 for the hr. Says GFE but nothing definitive if that includes BBFS. If it doesn't, her rates are way to high for our current economy. I tried to arrange a time with her then she had to go to the store and afterwards didn't work. In retrospect I am glad I didn't pull the trigger. I also found her accent really annoying. I am sure she is a fine provider but not at her prices.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Francesca-rose

  5. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    OK, to get this straight. I have to purchase a gift card and then redeem it at HX? It has to be $25 or more right? Is that how it works instead of putting my credit / debit card info? I'm really interested in seeing those Asian providers.
    Just remember one thing also after you pay the 25 and get un-quarantined and get ability to send messages. You still need a network to book a girl from any Asian agency. Or, if you're new you.

    Need to send 2 refs or cdl and other form of I'd. If you've seen other girls ask them if they are on hx and have them network you on hx?

    Just because you got both feet inside the door and can look there still is protocols from Asian org or agencies.

  6. #1217

    It's that simple

    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    OK, to get this straight. I have to purchase a gift card and then redeem it at HX? It has to be $25 or more right? Is that how it works instead of putting my credit / debit card info? I'm really interested in seeing those Asian providers.
    Yes, it's that simple. Not long after you'll be on your way to the many Asian providers.

    What makes it even more better is you don't even need to go to the store. Just buy a Walmart gift card online. Have the code emailed to you and then type it when asked for. Very easy! Best of luck and you won't be disappointed with these agencies.

  7. #1216
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwykz619  [View Original Post]
    That's the way it works now, unfortunately. Pay to get out of quarantine, pay to continue messaging after the set amount of time or use those FX points. It doesn't lock you out if you can't contact the girls directly, but having an HX is better in the long run, especially if the girls are on other sites and they can see your "supposed" history with girls you rate or have rates you back.
    OK, to get this straight. I have to purchase a gift card and then redeem it at HX? It has to be $25 or more right? Is that how it works instead of putting my credit / debit card info? I'm really interested in seeing those Asian providers.

  8. #1215

    Agency girls

    Who should I see from the current line up from Sdag, fec, or Sandra 99. Who's a guaranteed 10/10 I'm thinking one two hour session or maybe 2 sessions with different girls. Who should I see.

  9. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    Do I really have to pay to be able to message a girl kn that website? I really don't understand how it works. Any help? You can DM me if you want, thanks.
    That's the way it works now, unfortunately. Pay to get out of quarantine, pay to continue messaging after the set amount of time or use those FX points. It doesn't lock you out if you can't contact the girls directly, but having an HX is better in the long run, especially if the girls are on other sites and they can see your "supposed" history with girls you rate or have rates you back.

  10. #1213
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?
    I've heard mixed reviews. Bitchy when I first tried contacting her for info and menu back in 2016. Eventually asked others for intel directly, both positive and negative. Very mixed bag, She's hot, but the high price for no BB anything, non-GFE, and the terrible attitude was a no go.

  11. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by LordD  [View Original Post]
    Do I really have to pay to be able to message a girl kn that website? I really don't understand how it works. Any help? You can DM me if you want, thanks.
    Yes, if you want to send messages to a gal you need to have fx points. If you pay the $25 you get 6 month of ability to send messages.

  12. #1211

    Anyone seen Pretty. And. Fine

    Has anyone seen her?

  13. #1210

    Question in Humaniplex

    Do I really have to pay to be able to message a girl kn that website? I really don't understand how it works. Any help? You can DM me if you want, thanks.

  14. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    What about her service?
    She called out DFK as one of her menu items, but she didn't go for it. If you've seen any of the Thai girls from Sandra99 (she used to work there). It's a similar experience to those. She's not a clock watcher. We went over. And she was eager to please. Skills were ok, but her tits are amazing. Maybe little too non-GFE for me to make me run back immediately. But may return to see if round two is better.

  15. #1208
    Quote Originally Posted by Connection  [View Original Post]
    It's her, the last two folders she just added on HX are pretty accurate.
    What about her service?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape