Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 492 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 7370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by Head1227  [View Original Post]
    First time posting, long time monger and I have found the posts on here helpful over the years thought I would give my fellow mongers a heads up. Got assigned a new position at my job that has done a number on my back. Wanted mainly a massage but a HE is always nice so I went on STG and contacted the only massage provider listed. When I arrived she wouldn't answer the door. Knocked, texted and called several times with no response. Could hear people inside and could see her through the blinds but she wouldn't come to the door. I would avoid this provider unless you want to get stood up. I wish the selection of massage providers wasn't so slim these days but I guess it makes sense considering what is going on.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...s/092876058975
    That's Julianna. I've never seen her. But she's been reviewed. The experience you had is better than actually seeing her. And cheaper. LOL.

    In other words, she's notoriously lousy.

  2. #3589
    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoDuck  [View Original Post]
    He was pulling them off SA.
    Wow. One girl told me he takes half. So for $120 / hour, the girl gets $60. They must not realize what they could be making independently. Well, I guess they do eventually. LOL.

    There's two reasons I won't bother going to see this new Allexsya:

    1. Fat man.

    2. Even though she's hot as fuck, service apparently sucks (and not in a good way).

  3. #3588
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her.
    Link doesn't work.

  4. #3587
    Quote Originally Posted by SconnieNation7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where this troll advertises to find girls? New girl is hot as hell, I'd give her 200/ hr just for a massage / he but I ain't dealing with the guy running state or giving him any portion of it.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/massage/caucasian_w/allexsya/877468790285
    He was pulling them off SA.

  5. #3586

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by BillBilliams  [View Original Post]
    I ha e no idea how to do that, how about just summing up the reviews quick.
    Read backwards, till you find what your looking for. If you didn't find it you didn't go far enough backwards! Curb just saying.

  6. #3585
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBilliams  [View Original Post]
    I ha e no idea how to do that, how about just summing up the reviews quick.
    How about posting some of your own reviews before expecting others to do your research for you.

  7. #3584
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBilliams  [View Original Post]
    I ha e no idea how to do that, how about just summing up the reviews quick
    At the top of the thread, below the page numbers, there's a Search Thread button. Click that, type in what you want to search for (like her name), and click Search.

  8. #3583
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech69  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jacinda that everyone refers to?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lush
    Yes, that's her.

  9. #3582

    Jacinda

    Is this the Jacinda that everyone refers to?

    https://tryst.link/massage/lush

  10. #3581
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  11. #3580
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    Search the forum. She's been reviewed.
    I ha e no idea how to do that, how about just summing up the reviews quick.

  12. #3579
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBilliams  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever gotten a massage from her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/540187846803
    Search the forum. She's been reviewed.

  13. #3578

    Anyone try this provider?

    Has anyone ever gotten a massage from her?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/mass...a/540187846803

  14. #3577
    First time posting, long time monger and I have found the posts on here helpful over the years thought I would give my fellow mongers a heads up. Got assigned a new position at my job that has done a number on my back. Wanted mainly a massage but a HE is always nice so I went on STG and contacted the only massage provider listed. When I arrived she wouldn't answer the door. Knocked, texted and called several times with no response. Could hear people inside and could see her through the blinds but she wouldn't come to the door. I would avoid this provider unless you want to get stood up. I wish the selection of massage providers wasn't so slim these days but I guess it makes sense considering what is going on.

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/mas...s/092876058975

  15. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueFive  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on facebook that a legit massage place called the Wisconsin Health Dept and asked if they could open on the 4th. They were told they were an essential business and never had to close. So are the massage places in Madison closed by their own choice, forced to close, or don't know they're essential?
    Business was already way down at many of them before the gov shut the state down. Even AMPs rely on legit customers to stay in business and people really don't want to be laying on the same table as who knows how many others since it was last cleaned. The AMP I go to is legit, and they closed at least a week before the state was shut down. They responded to phone calls and just made appointments because they had zero walk-in customers. Also, to practice in WI, you need a massage license from WI. I betting that most of the ones hanging in AMPs would not match the names of any one working there, and you can bet the state would be paying much more attention to the little details now. I know dozens of LMTs, and they are all not working, because it's just not worth the risk. I've heard before this so many stories about how disgusting people are with their hygiene, that its no surprise that the therapists don't want to be around most right now. As one told me last week, "I trust you, but I don't want to be in a position of deciding who to trust, especially since some carriers arent showing any signs of being sick".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape