Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14203

    I had to

    Quote Originally Posted by FunNthaSun  [View Original Post]
    I definitely understand your position. One of my biggest pet peeves is to not be able to get what they agreed to. Rates are rising and talent has all but plummeted locally. I mean I really do understand. But I'm not sure if I would have walked away from pounding that hot body. I've seen the ad many times and it just always gave me the fake ad vibe so I normally just scrolled past it. I may have to shot my shot.
    She told me BBBJ an msog, after she backed out of BBBJ I figured she was going to back out of msog and I wasn't about lose 2 Mario coins to find out that.

  2. #14202

    Circus clowns

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfJax  [View Original Post]
    So in the last two weeks I have contacted 4 providers on this website. 3 of them stayed on Southbank and were Very attractive all of them wanted half up front and then half before the services. I do not know if they are real or not but do not feel comfortable giving half the money and I haven't even seen them yet. Just sounds like a scam for me to Cash App half the money and for them to go silent. The other was at Jax Beach and was asking for a pic to verify and prices were a little steep. Just a long ride for me to get there and she isn't the one on the pics. She had the same half up front also.
    PT Barnum was right.

  3. #14201

    False advertising

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    So, always keeping my eye for talent because jax is a shit show. Kept an eye on this one posting but never saw any review, so here I am. Comes weee good, asked about BBBJ got a yes. Asked about multiple pops for hour got a for sure, flag. Asked about dfk and got I love to kiss. Agreed on time staying at a nice hotel on Southside, not normal ppos hotel most frequent. Get rm# when I pull in, knock twice before door opens. This girl is smoking hot but she has someone else in the room and I had asked her if she was by herself and her response was duh, why are we lying?? Anyway she asks if I want to see her friend who huge maybe Hispanic, I don't know. I tell her I cam to see her she says OK. When I say hot I mean it, not to many ill give that compliment to. Ask for the donation upfront, I'm hesitant, but decided since she so hot I will. Counts the money and puts it to the side. I get ready she get undressed and I'm like damn this is going to be fun because that body is banging and she has a very nice face, no signs of drug use. I'm on the bed she's naked and pulls out a wrap for the BJ and I tell her that's not what we agreed to. She says that was her friend texting that she would do and that she doesn't do that. I'm like WTF. She says her friend will do BBBJ but not her. I tell her I'm leaving start getting dressed and ask for my money back which she does. While I'm getting dressed she says she'll never do BBBJ that's like going BBFS and that's gross she says. I don't say a word and leave. Unfurling believable! Man, so hot but the lies about services offered and having someone else in the room after I asked about that. Anyone else want to check this one out? YMMV, but the body hmmm.
    I definitely understand your position. One of my biggest pet peeves is to not be able to get what they agreed to. Rates are rising and talent has all but plummeted locally. I mean I really do understand. But I'm not sure if I would have walked away from pounding that hot body. I've seen the ad many times and it just always gave me the fake ad vibe so I normally just scrolled past it. I may have to shot my shot.

  4. #14200
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude1  [View Original Post]
    She's larger than her pictures imply but other than that seemed fine.
    I saw her she was super sweet. But she didn't have any wipes or clean towels. On the way home I actually got sick from the smell coming from crotch it was afewful. I threw away the pants I was wearing.

  5. #14199

    Timers

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziich  [View Original Post]
    In her older ads she goes by Layla. I have not personally seen her myself but she has been reviewed here #14059 she seems to use timers.
    Are a true deal-breaker for me! If I know they're using them, I won't do appt. I'd rather have a covered BJ than a timer!

  6. #14198

    Rub Ratings

    So in the last two weeks I have contacted 4 providers on this website. 3 of them stayed on Southbank and were Very attractive all of them wanted half up front and then half before the services. I do not know if they are real or not but do not feel comfortable giving half the money and I haven't even seen them yet. Just sounds like a scam for me to Cash App half the money and for them to go silent. The other was at Jax Beach and was asking for a pic to verify and prices were a little steep. Just a long ride for me to get there and she isn't the one on the pics. She had the same half up front also.

  7. #14197

    Reminder to avoid

    She will see you while on her period and not tell you. She reeks of smoke smell really bad and she is so sensitive when on her period, you can barely move without her complaining so much of severe pain. Very nasty girl! I didn't know until after the deed she was on her period. She tried to grab the wipes we cleaned up with before I was able to see it, but it was too late--I had already seen it!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/847206650753
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails period.jpg‎  

  8. #14196

    Little flabby

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/583975721934

    Any info on this girl? I'm planning on seeing her soon?
    She's larger than her pictures imply but other than that seemed fine.

  9. #14195

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    I'm just saying LOL. I can't be the only one thinking this. Even he sounded like he knew by pictures alone those gals was trash quality. I'm sorry those just urks me. I can't be the only one here who feel a type a way LOL.

    Edit: also this the reason prices are so inflated for the quality we are receiving. If you willing to pay like 60 50 or 84 on that, then ofcourse a decent provider going to charge more.
    Also good lawd Madison looking good as hell, but she quoted me 150 for a qv... i might do a hhr for that,but no damn qv for that much. Yet, i cant say her price is unreasonable, because hell look at her , and she is young. The body type she had b4 was a good pass if she charged that, but ever since she put that "good" weight on its justifiable.
    Texts with Madison yesterday quote me 150 qv 200 hh and she would not budge. Sent me the tattoo kitty pic and request a dick pic for uncle verification. No thank you for me. I texted the other young one.

  10. #14194

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziich  [View Original Post]
    In her older ads she goes by Layla. I have not personally seen her myself but she has been reviewed here #14059 she seems to use timers.
    Com was good. Easy setup good hotel Off Baymeadow /95, not the bad ones. Good personality, good BBBJ, cf, belly was little floppy, the kitty was pink like advertise. I would repeat. Too bad it was just a dream.

  11. #14193
    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    And she was okay. Then about a week after, somebody here reported a cash & dash, and I haven't been back.
    I remember sometime this year, some dude was posting her on stg of exactly that LOL. For a while like a month or something. Saying a thief and all that. Now if I remember correctly she "is" ,not was, a SW over by 103rd. I may be mistaken but idk.

  12. #14192

    Moving target

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous123  [View Original Post]
    Real question. Fellas, what do you guys consider GFE? Because different providers see it differently. Some say GFE on their ads right next to no kissing. So I'm confused. I just want to know what what y'all think?
    I'm not sure anyone truly knows what it means. Recently, I was told that it is a general "intimate" category. Kiss, fiv, and I'm sure there were other rules I didn't bother trying to break after that.

  13. #14191

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this picky little girl? The ad says "Good moaning" but no name in the text. Lots of nos but she has a cute face.

    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/648540925336
    In her older ads she goes by Layla. I have not personally seen her myself but she has been reviewed here #14059 she seems to use timers.

  14. #14190

    Cheroke

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    And she was okay. Then about a week after, somebody here reported a cash & dash, and I haven't been back.
    Saw her a week ago. She is girl in pic. Very preety, no db around was in op. Will repeat.

  15. #14189

    I've seen her

    And she was okay. Then about a week after, somebody here reported a cash & dash, and I haven't been back.

    Quote Originally Posted by UF2006  [View Original Post]
    http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...g/009594093571

    Have anyone been able to reach this dang girl? She rarely answers or responds back. When she do it's hours later after I've already seen another girl or late in the middle of the night. This crap is getting very old with the girls here in Jax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape