Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,121 to 27,135 of 41297
-
05-07-20 22:05 #14177Senior Member

Posts: 56You cant say it but I sure can
I'm sorry but what she is asking for is unreasonable. The current state of affairs screws up what we now expect. I remember a couple years back when she came on the scene she was asking for 70.60-80 qv you would expect a proper and decent dream. And all the bottom feeders you would ignore or throw them a bone at maybe 40. Now they likes of maddy feel justified asking for 150!! Where does it end.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 21:34 #14176Senior Member

Posts: 204I have to be honest I sympathize with her
I have to be honest that I sympathize with her for not wanting a cock shoved up her ass. Truth be told I've never understood that particular fetish. I tried it once many moons ago with a GF and I didn't find it to be exciting. I much prefer to stick my dick in the eqipment that was made for it, but to each his own I suppose.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
But with that said, the girls definitely do NOT have the power. We do with our bank rolls. A girl can only get away with xyz when enough guys pay her anyway. If you don't find what you're looking for, then of course you just walk away until you do. And if girls won't take a foreign object shoved up their asses for less than abc, then that just may be the current market price. It is what it is.
-
05-07-20 21:15 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 1260Whoah! I Beg To Differ
These hoes DONT have all the power. No sir. Last I checked we carry the cash. Most if not all these working girls barely have any job skills therefore the only way they earn a paycheck is by sucking dick and spreading legs. They chose what they do both in candy and selling pussy. Those girls who DO have the skills and ability to have an earnest employment, chose the oldest profession to earn a buck.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
So if girls arent agreeing to your terms, it's a simple "No Thank You" over the phone or if at their playland, it's a matter of picking up the roses that you brought for her and walking out the door granted they haven't don't have in their possession already. They play dumb on you- Walk. "Donation first"- Walk. They reneg on you- Walk. "Oh, I didn't agree to that"- Walk. Simple as that. Just have to deal with them screaming bloody murder when the dead presidents that was supposed to be for them, is walking with you.
"Prices" and "shitty service"? The prelude to this Game is negotiations; Hard negotiations. It's how long you'll hold out before she does. Me, I've been doing this long enough where I'm comfortable telling some hot hoe "No Thank You" if she doesn't offer what I seek. And services? These girls arent pornstars. They can barely keep their coochie cleaned. They're crackhead hoes who are desperate for money but will hold out for a deal as long as they can just like the guys are. That's where the hard negotiating comes in. Who's the more strong-willed?
FCS!, quit with the practice of handing over your hard earn dollars before the deed is done. Even that neutral agreement of placing the donation on nightstand isn't working for most of yall. Then yall come on the forum complaining about it.
COD, See Ohh Fuckin Dee.
-
05-07-20 20:53 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 653In my terms
Me personally GFE includes open mouth kissing, fingers going in and out of any hole, real good foreplay, hair pulling, just anything that makes the session more passionate. Than her be lifeless on her back or just not being into the session at all.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 20:07 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 186Anybody seen this lass in Saint Augustine? Also posted in Saint Augustine board, but this board sees more followers. Thanks all.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...u/989211480780
-
05-07-20 19:03 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 302I feel that.
Yeah becuz I contacted a female this afternoon about a Greek session and she was like, " I don't do greek". I apologized becuz her ad said she does. But we have to do something becuz these hoes have all the power and with their prices and shitty service, it's getting ridiculous. Spent an hour trying to find a provider this am before giving up. LOL.
Originally Posted by JZetoro19
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:40 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 450I personally see it as a lure tactic. They can put whatever BS or check whatever box on their ad but once you are in the room all that is out the door. Most guys at that point give in and get their nut while others will just cut their losses and walk out. GFE imo will be whatever your GF will allow but YMMV because one person's GF may be open to many things while another isn't.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 18:23 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 302Gfe
Real question. Fellas, what do you guys consider GFE? Because different providers see it differently. Some say GFE on their ads right next to no kissing. So I'm confused. I just want to know what what y'all think?
-
05-07-20 16:59 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 653Slamming
Yeah I've seen her before she always host on the south side. Real friendly very curvy but not in a sloppy way more in a wow didn't expect you to have a booty like that way. But yeah she's cool but don't expect no GFE.
Originally Posted by TallBear
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:54 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 1170You're rambling now
I never said I had high expectations. In fact, I never do when going to see a provider which is the biggest reason why I stop at 60 for a date. And how was I supposed to know Bubbles has a big pussy! Are you saying I should be able to just look at her and tell? That sounds a bit ignorant! Most of the girls on STG and the SWers you speak of in Jax are ugly, so it's impossible to not visit someone who doesn't have average looks! Like I, go back and look at your own gallery of hookers and zip it afterwards!
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:32 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 909Welp.
O. k, correct you for a moment. I see fat chicks yes. Alot of fat chicks, and if they turn out to be ugly shid I won't deny it, or dance around the subject in a review. All I am saying one looks like a run down SW, and the other looks like a trans. Expectation wise what else was there to be desired? I do participate in the SW section fairly often. So not like I hold a holier then thou trophy. Yet I tend, to have no real high expectation going into it. Like I said I'm not bashing on the dude, So when I comment on a provider looks and why a person go there, chances are they are complaining about the dream, as I gave an example in the other post. Looks play a huge part in the experience, you tend to get out of a dream. Looking at them, well I said my piece. I've seen ugly chicks who had ugly pictures, but they had to have something going for them either price, reviewed, quality parts, et cetera, skills. Like Tip, that girl, and I made multiple reviews about her, she is god forsaken ugly. Yet good personality wise real chill and cool, never gave me trouble, besides her bro was shooting shid in the distance, and gave some of the best "top" I ever had, back to back never disappointed . Would never go further than that. So hopefully there is a lesson learned there.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
Heh that's why I said besides top, I couldn't see what other reasons to go to her. I knew of Bubbles for years hench why I said she probably only good for top. Also I paid 60 for it, sometimes and I mean sometimes rarely it is worth it LOL.
Originally Posted by UF2006
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 16:03 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 269This girl
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/583975721934
Any info on this girl? I'm planning on seeing her soon?
-
05-07-20 15:36 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 2131Drove all the way to SS to see her and she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 14:17 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 170This is why I read the Forum. Been doing this hobby about 8 years and aside from seeing a syringe one time when I was paying.
Originally Posted by PatMine
[View Original Post]
(Thank God for covers!) And bailing on a couple of "look nothing like the pics" and getting stood up here and there it's great! LOL.
Now I'm more inclined to fewer, better visits. Miss Kate was great, always screened her ladies. And p411 has been useful.
Stay safe and healthy Mongers!
-
05-07-20 14:09 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 269Dang LOL
Well dang bro 😂 I mean I know go see bubbles all the time myself. Her headache relief is good and the price for it is cheap. I mean it's better than the $60 or $80 that some of these girls try get for it.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





