Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 949 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 449 849 899 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 999 1049 1449 ... LastLast
Results 14,221 to 14,235 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12708
    Shill, ignore all my posts. A2 hasn't banned me because I'll make a new user so add me to your ignore list.


    Posts: 77

    Norridge Girls Uncovered

    This link is more in detail. 40 k a month seems low compared what Modelsclubelite makes, which passes the 200 k a month mark.

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/patch.c...mmigrants-feds

    False promises given same goes with the girls at mce.

  2. #12707
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyDe  [View Original Post]
    10-11 guys beat this one lady for not doing bareback? I wish the feds would catch those cocksuckers and ruin their fucking lives. If any of the pieces of shit are on this board the curb stomping is exactly what you deserve.
    Hard to believe this at face value.

  3. #12706
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    That was a good run. It was nice to have a reliable source after Pams / Asianxclusive went under. BTW, any guys who are hitting these women for not going bare need to be curb stomped ala American History X. Nothing worse than "tough guys" fucking things up for everyone else.
    10-11 guys beat this one lady for not doing bareback? I wish the feds would catch those cocksuckers and ruin their fucking lives. If any of the pieces of shit are on this board the curb stomping is exactly what you deserve.

  4. #12705
    Quote Originally Posted by JackRam  [View Original Post]
    She is very real and worth the drive. Rest up and eat your Wheaties before you go
    And have a full tank of sperm with you too bro. Many times I ran through girl on a half full tank, was not worth the experience as going there on tilt.

  5. #12704

    Sa profile too

    She has an sa profile to.

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFett  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody met or dreamt of this girl? Might see her this upcoming week and any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49674301/
    .

  6. #12703

    Information?

    Hello,

    Has anyone met this person? Looking to see if she is real. The photos seem a bit too professional for an actual person. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/classy-claire

  7. #12702

    Kelly

    Now this one here was just pure luck / happenstance. My coworker's car broke down and I gave him a ride home and it wasn't too far from her location. I remembered from browsing that she was by UC hospital and that's where I was by. Well since I was in the area I figured that I would hit her up and see what would happen. She immediately responded and I made my way on over to her place. She has her own apartment with her kids (didn't run into them) and it was $ for hh. She has a wicked head game and really gets into it (either she deserves an Oscar or maybe I missed my calling for Brazzers LOL) But for real, she is a laid back woman with a regular job and only available in the evenings. I would only repeat if I was in the area because it took me damn near almost 2 hours to get home. So if you happen to be close by or in the area, enjoy and always. Stay safe out there guys!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49691238/

  8. #12701

    Do it

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    She is very real and worth the drive. Rest up and eat your Wheaties before you go.

  9. #12700

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkAsFuck  [View Original Post]
    That was a good run. It was nice to have a reliable source after Pams / Asianxclusive went under. BTW, any guys who are hitting these women for not going bare need to be curb stomped ala American History X. Nothing worse than "tough guys" fucking things up for everyone else
    That's messed up. But I got to say it's criminal to man handle these females. Girls tell me about them getting robbed and bs that follows. Very unfortunate.

  10. #12699

    Ginger

    Has anybody met or dreamt of this girl? Might see her this upcoming week and any info would be helpful.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49674301/

  11. #12698
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    She is the real deal. Sweet and laid back. Worth a trip if the ad strikes your interests.

  12. #12697

    Bad news

    I read bad news about NG guys. Feel free to inbox me about details.

  13. #12696

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    I have dreamt of her before. Used to go by jen wild. She has been reviewed on this boardd. Pros- accurate pic, nice clean home incall, eager to please, open to everything. Cons- way way too far in mchenry county. If not, I would repeat frequently.

  14. #12695

    Fox valley

    Quote Originally Posted by RebelFett  [View Original Post]
    I've been lingering for a few year and figured I should start to contribute myself. These are the 2 ads that are always on top of my "depth" chart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49512747/

    Extremely submissive and doesn't know the word no bit is also very safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/49234400/

    Scarlet is awesome and also offers a 2 girl option with her girlfriend. Been seeing them for a few years and they never disappoint.
    Thank you for the Intel. I like the submissive types😊.

  15. #12694

    KatD / Jen Wild

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenFj20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her? Feel free to PM me as well.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katd
    Check out the Lake / McHenry board. She has been discussed numerous times.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape