Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 13317
-
05-09-20 01:00 #4122Senior Member

Posts: 151DOD ypu get it from not using condom during oral and condom during sex. Or not using one at all?
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 21:54 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 616Jewlez
Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 17:34 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 512Thanks for sharing Gumpy and that's who I thought you were referring too and that's unfortunate. Glad you are able to get that taken care of quickly. Personally I had wanted to see her as well.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 10:39 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 259https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/192890959812
Originally Posted by CoolPanther
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-20 09:59 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 512So sorry to hear that Gumpy but just to make sure do you have a picture of her to share?
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 22:45 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 294Yep I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 21:19 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 259Maya
Hey guys please be careful. Maya has been the only one I've been seeing for a bit now and I got a std from her. Luckily it's easily fixed but just be careful.
-
05-07-20 18:25 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 650Not only are the pics used in other "girl's" posts, there is likely photo-shopping work on some of the photos and they don't match the body description very well. The belly looks like a Barbie-doll belly to cover up baby damage. This one smells fishy and it seems highly doubtful she will be the one answering the door.
Originally Posted by Seaysons1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 17:12 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 224I understand
Sorry to hear of your horrible experience / conversation with her. She was always very sweet and cordial when we chatted. Maybe it was an off day but as many know, one bad impression will turn many people off to never communicate again.
Originally Posted by Gumpy1989
[View Original Post]
I've had my fair share of providers who were nasty to me, but I read stellar reviews. California Mandy is in fact one of them. She has nothing but amazing positive reviews since she's been here, but when I tried to contact her she thought I was a cop. I'm not sure how a "hey how are you?" followed by her response to then say "That's great. Would love to meet up if you had some time" gives the immediate impression I'm a cop, but that's how I start almost any conversation with any new provider and never once been accused of being a cop. So I've never attempted to contact her again even though she seems like an absolute sweetheart.
As always YMMV.
RM.
-
05-07-20 13:11 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 108Chloe
She wanted 200 for hh so I gave up LOL.
Originally Posted by Sarito1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 12:24 #4112Regular Member

Posts: 7Chloe
Phone number looks like it's been posted for multiple providers over that last month. Could be sharing a phone, using a "manager" or scam. Whichever one it is I usually shy away. Stay safe.
Other names:
Harmony.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...6/585729947663
Sasha / Lovely.
Stg link deleted.
Originally Posted by Sarito1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-20 12:12 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 47Chloe
Possible bait and switch IMO. This ad has the same photos with a different name and number.
Originally Posted by Sarito1
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/440674745273
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141
-
05-06-20 23:52 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 49Chloe
I am also wondering about Chloe please let us know.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141
-
05-06-20 22:41 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 294Has anyone seen Chloe
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141
Was wondering if anyone has seen her. She looks good to me. Stay safe.
-
05-06-20 20:05 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 214Mandy is Dandy
You're experiences and judgement are exactly the same as mine. She is super easy to chat with, has always been wearing something sexy when she met me, and provides a high class service. I'm not sure how much of her backstory you got, but in the couple of meetings we've had I found out she has done the sex worker thing legally before. She was at one of the "ranches" in the Vegas area. From the way she does business I absolutely buy the story. The "everything covered" comes from that level of work, as does her recent STD check that she will gladly show you. If you're playing during pandemic, go with someone that is already taking care of herself is my advice.
Originally Posted by Scjobber
[View Original Post]
She's a pro and not hooked on anything that I could tell. I really do try to keep my eyes open for anything that might suggest a demon or two. As an example I saw propane and camp fuel at one appointment with another young lady, if you don't know, those are some of the tools for cooking meth. I won't go back to her, obviously. But back to Mandy. You're absolutely right on all accounts.
Be Safe. Doe. OUT.











Reply With Quote





