Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 614 of 887 FirstFirst ... 114 514 564 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 664 714 ... LastLast
Results 9,196 to 9,210 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4110
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaArmy  [View Original Post]
    DOD ypu get it from not using condom during oral and condom during sex. Or not using one at all?
    Not during oral.

  2. #4109

    Maya

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing Gumpy and that's who I thought you were referring too and that's unfortunate. Glad you are able to get that taken care of quickly. Personally I had wanted to see her as well.
    I've been seeing her weekly for about a year+ and I've never had any issues. She's clean, timely and a lot of fun.

    PS I know for a fact she gets checked monthly so I’m unconcerned.

  3. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys please be careful. Maya has been the only one I've been seeing for a bit now and I got a std from her. Luckily it's easily fixed but just be careful.
    DOD ypu get it from not using condom during oral and condom during sex. Or not using one at all?

  4. #4107

    Jewlez

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/043353961642

    Is this the same jewelz that you guys used to rave about?
    Has anyone seen her?

  5. #4106
    Thanks for sharing Gumpy and that's who I thought you were referring too and that's unfortunate. Glad you are able to get that taken care of quickly. Personally I had wanted to see her as well.

  6. #4105
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    So sorry to hear that Gumpy but just to make sure do you have a picture of her to share?
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/192890959812

  7. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys please be careful. Maya has been the only one I've been seeing for a bit now and I got a std from her. Luckily it's easily fixed but just be careful.
    So sorry to hear that Gumpy but just to make sure do you have a picture of her to share?

  8. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Not only are the pics used in other "girl's" posts, there is likely photo-shopping work on some of the photos and they don't match the body description very well. The belly looks like a Barbie-doll belly to cover up baby damage. This one smells fishy and it seems highly doubtful she will be the one answering the door.
    Yep I was thinking the same thing.

  9. #4102

    Maya

    Hey guys please be careful. Maya has been the only one I've been seeing for a bit now and I got a std from her. Luckily it's easily fixed but just be careful.

  10. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaysons1  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141

    Was wondering if anyone has seen her. She looks good to me. Stay safe.
    Not only are the pics used in other "girl's" posts, there is likely photo-shopping work on some of the photos and they don't match the body description very well. The belly looks like a Barbie-doll belly to cover up baby damage. This one smells fishy and it seems highly doubtful she will be the one answering the door.

  11. #4100

    I understand

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    She could pay me to go see her and I still would not go see her. She was that rude to me. Way to pricey and horrible attitude.
    Sorry to hear of your horrible experience / conversation with her. She was always very sweet and cordial when we chatted. Maybe it was an off day but as many know, one bad impression will turn many people off to never communicate again.

    I've had my fair share of providers who were nasty to me, but I read stellar reviews. California Mandy is in fact one of them. She has nothing but amazing positive reviews since she's been here, but when I tried to contact her she thought I was a cop. I'm not sure how a "hey how are you?" followed by her response to then say "That's great. Would love to meet up if you had some time" gives the immediate impression I'm a cop, but that's how I start almost any conversation with any new provider and never once been accused of being a cop. So I've never attempted to contact her again even though she seems like an absolute sweetheart.

    As always YMMV.

    RM.

  12. #4099

    Chloe

    She wanted 200 for hh so I gave up LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    I am also wondering about Chloe please let us know.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141

  13. #4098

    Chloe

    Phone number looks like it's been posted for multiple providers over that last month. Could be sharing a phone, using a "manager" or scam. Whichever one it is I usually shy away. Stay safe.

    Other names:

    Harmony.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...6/585729947663

    Sasha / Lovely.

    Stg link deleted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    I am also wondering about Chloe please let us know.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141

  14. #4097

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Sarito1  [View Original Post]
    I am also wondering about Chloe please let us know.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141
    Possible bait and switch IMO. This ad has the same photos with a different name and number.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...2/440674745273

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141

  15. #4096

    Chloe

    I am also wondering about Chloe please let us know.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/100488731141

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape