Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 18288
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #12843

    I'm drooling thinking about who this could be

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    I know one. Pm me again and I'll tell ya another one. LOL.

    Her tattas aren't as big tats everywhere.
    Feel free to send some info my way, been a while since I boned a white chick let alone one covered in tats.

  2. #12842
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Damn that chick looks like a DC Comics character. Love her alabaster skin, at least the part of it that is still not inked, and her pink hair. I would love to creampie a white girl like that with those water balloons!

    Steak.
    I know one. Pm me again and I'll tell ya another one. LOL.

    Her tattas aren't as big tats everywhere.

  3. #12841

    She ended up pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam405  [View Original Post]
    Hey steak, she still active? Got any info on this one?
    Last I seen her. She would smoke and pop bars still LOL.

  4. #12840
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacking  [View Original Post]
    She wanted an additional $200 on top of her hourly rate. I didn't take up on her offer.
    She is currently in Portland and back possibly June.

  5. #12839
    CaliGurl is another really hot blonde with tons of ink.

    After her trick pad in Riverside got busted, she up and vanished in thin air.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam405  [View Original Post]
    Hey steak, she still active? Got any info on this one?

  6. #12838
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, CaliGurl is another really hot blonde with tons of ink. Many BBFS sessions with her. Once in Palm Springs. Twice at this trickpad in the IE, right across from a family park LOL. I had no problems blending in because I left my car there and walked to the house. Even met her cholo pimp and his chola GF. The house eventually got busted and shut down by Uncle LEO. Wow CaliGurl was really awesome in bed. Loved filling up her pussy and mouth on a regular basis.

    Steak.
    Hey steak, she still active? Got any info on this one?

  7. #12837

    I messaged Miley

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She wanted an additional $200 on top of her hourly rate. I didn't take up on her offer.

  8. #12836
    Damn that chick looks like a DC Comics character. Love her alabaster skin, at least the part of it that is still not inked, and her pink hair. I would love to creampie a white girl like that with those water balloons!

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    Nikki Blue is a tatted lady that I've known for over a decade.


    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Solangel6

  9. #12835

    2 in the pink 1 in the stink and a whole lottat ink

    Nikki Blue is a tatted lady that I've known for over a decade. Not really even able to remember the last time I paid for our fuckfests or an amount. * This one is just an ace in the hole that I use when DATY is feeling hungry. Literally and figuratively. * See from basically the onset of meeting her it only takes me an offer of making dinner at my place for an all day / night sometimes even longer marathon of endless cumming. * She'd get any piece of furniture or floor soaked by her juices. * No holes barred cum anywhere I want as many times as I want. * Sure not the hottest looking but surely one of the best bangs for my buck.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Solangel6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8E78522D-993A-8338-3263-39CD12328E46_IMG_4594.jpg‎   B3243A73-3086-93D8-FBFD-F95C1D1D880F_P6306258-cropped.jpg‎   26C63C02-B74A-70DA-B5C4-A1572CC10F51_Mike-kitty-shot-5.jpg‎  

  10. #12834
    Yeah, CaliGurl is another really hot blonde with tons of ink. Many BBFS sessions with her. Once in Palm Springs. Twice at this trickpad in the IE, right across from a family park LOL. I had no problems blending in because I left my car there and walked to the house. Even met her cholo pimp and his chola GF. The house eventually got busted and shut down by Uncle LEO. Wow CaliGurl was really awesome in bed. Loved filling up her pussy and mouth on a regular basis.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Steak!

    Here's another memorable one, another stripper-ho and porn slutt in whose cunnt I used to leave rivers of sperm. She was SO proud of that butterfly tattoo around her pussy! She was just 150 for an overtime hour, by the way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CaliGurl tatted BBFS (1).jpg‎   CaliGurl tatted BBFS (2).jpg‎   CaliGurl tatted BBFS (3).jpg‎   CaliGurl tatted BBFS (4).jpg‎   CaliGurl tatted BBFS (6).jpg‎  

    CaliGurl tatted BBFS (5).jpg‎  

  11. #12833
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is back with her 3rd handle til she delete it and gets another one. New hx is ConejitaDulce. ANd, yes she is not really GFE anymore.
    Ah thanks for the update. Notes added.

  12. #12832

    Does she still active now?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Oh, yes! Face tattoos! I always look for those! Ink on the face means you can cum anyplace! I used to inseminate this fine little raw-dogging stripper-honey OTC for just 100 with two cups, both into her cunnt!
    Her body is so hot! Any chance for now with her for now? Quite jealous for your experience hahaha.

  13. #12831

    More insane tats!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, Steak!

    Here's another memorable one, another stripper-ho and porn slutt in whose cunnt I used to leave rivers of sperm. She was SO proud of that butterfly tattoo around her pussy! She was just 150 for an overtime hour, by the way!
    I think I posted these before over in the creampie forum--but these finger tattoos belong to a couple of very fine fucktoy floozies!

    So yes, these inked-up harlots have, for me, quite reliably, been very willing to take sperm deposits deep into their cum-craving, cock-pleasing little cunnts! .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1382-2.jpg‎   image3-7-2.JPG‎  

  14. #12830

    Tattoos!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Gotdam! What a score! The only thing better than her perfect humongous tits is her pink pussy.

    And her yellow nailpolish ha ha ha.

    Thanks for sharing this tatted beauty. Lucky guy, I am jelly.

    Steak.
    Thanks, Steak!

    Here's another memorable one, another stripper-ho and porn slutt in whose cunnt I used to leave rivers of sperm. She was SO proud of that butterfly tattoo around her pussy! She was just 150 for an overtime hour, by the way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle _Part 2_   2008_10_09_17_39_26 008_0001.jpg‎   Michelle _Part 2_ 2008_10_09_17_39_26 001_0005.jpg‎   Michelle standing.jpg‎   Michelle _Part 2_  2008_10_09_17_39_26 007_0001.jpg‎   thumbnail-44.jpeg‎  

    thumbnail-46.jpeg‎   Michelle _Part 2_ 2008_10_09_17_39_26 006_0001.jpg‎   Michelle _Part 2_ 2008_10_09_17_39_26 007_0003.jpg‎  

  15. #12829
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyPlox  [View Original Post]
    I posted her on here around Nov. / Dec. Last year. Her names miley styles on pornhub and is on escort aligator just search miley in the LA section.
    Here is a link to pornhub.

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/miley-styles

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape