Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 753 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 803 853 1253 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 19291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8011

    But some of those ass photos are. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    I don't know anything about the top link but I'm thinking its not on the level maybe needs to be added to my list.

    Jazzy is the roast beef girl ripoff beotch.

    If you look in ripoff reports #497 for a post of mine with about 8 different adds from the same girl who is ripping guys off.

    Her name is Kayla B.
    It's a shame that the photos aren't real and that she has a history of larceny. Because I would really like to share space with that butt!

    One thing the rip-off ads do have in common is sexy photos of attractive gals. So there is that side of the issue.

  2. #8010

    Somethings that you can't unseen after you see

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name, but she looks like this girl from cocoa that use to stay at this hotel off of Friday Rd. Going all the way back to BP days. Big boobs, cute girl who was in a horrible accident in a van. Her face went through the windshield and had a few surgeries. I'm really leaning on that' the girl in the ad I'm thinking of. I could be wrong.
    LOL that pic is half the reality.

  3. #8009

    Julia same as pictures?

    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/737579856093

    Saw her some time back. Not a GFE, a bit mechanical. Nice lady, a bit chatty with some strange stories. Better options out there.
    Does she look same as in pictures?

  4. #8008

    That's Julia

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/737579856093

    Saw her some time back. Not a GFE, a bit mechanical. Nice lady, a bit chatty with some strange stories. Better options out there.

  5. #8007

    Jazzy is a ripoff

    I don't know anything about the top link but I'm thinking its not on the level maybe needs to be added to my list.

    Jazzy is the roast beef girl ripoff beotch.

    If you look in ripoff reports #497 for a post of mine with about 8 different adds from the same girl who is ripping guys off.

    Her name is Kayla B.

  6. #8006

    Jezzi

    Quote Originally Posted by DicComa  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember her name, but she looks like this girl from cocoa that use to stay at this hotel off of Friday Rd. Going all the way back to BP days. Big boobs, cute girl who was in a horrible accident in a van. Her face went through the windshield and had a few surgeries. I'm really leaning on that' the girl in the ad I'm thinking of. I could be wrong.
    You're thinking of Jezzi. She was only 5' tall and about 115 lbs. The mystery girl is 5'4" to 5'7". Jezzi wasn't a stranger to Camp Road and has been off the radar since 2017. I'm thinking she had to take an extended vacation. An old ad and some pictures included.

    http://archive.ph/zDVef
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jezzi01.jpg‎   Jezzi02.jpg‎   Jezzi03.jpg‎   Jezzi04.jpg‎  

  7. #8005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    I forget her old name ruby I think. Where'd she go the pokey?
    Yep. Ruby. Was DEF on my To DO list, but reports (here) going back to Dec indicate she was off for an extended holiday at the Graybar -one post indicated 24 mos --so I scratched her from my list. Hope she IS back in circulation.

    F1.

  8. #8004

    Stacy M. I.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    Is she offering backdoor yet? I'd probably make the trip if she was.
    She doesn't offer backdoor entrance but her front door is very good!

  9. #8003

    Can't remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuut  [View Original Post]
    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/649604660699

    Anyone know this chick? Trying to find some reviews still waiting on her to give me a name, which probably isn't the name she used to have, you know the deal.
    I can't remember her name, but she looks like this girl from cocoa that use to stay at this hotel off of Friday Rd. Going all the way back to BP days. Big boobs, cute girl who was in a horrible accident in a van. Her face went through the windshield and had a few surgeries. I'm really leaning on that' the girl in the ad I'm thinking of. I could be wrong.

  10. #8002

    Key key

    Anybody see her I searched key and key key nothing came http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/572330925783.

  11. #8001

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlKind12  [View Original Post]
    Search for "Julia" and you'll find plenty.
    BTW, she has her own thread listed below.

  12. #8000

    #2

    Stay away from #2 bait and switch NOT THE GIRL IN THE PICTURE! , wants money upfront through / paypal / cash app.

  13. #7999

    Pix

    I don't know about "The Wait Is Over". It seems that she is showing an awful lot of skin. I always found those ads usually result in a scam. I could be wrong, though.

  14. #7998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 515

    Hate these no name ads

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...c/649604660699

    Anyone know this chick? Trying to find some reviews still waiting on her to give me a name, which probably isn't the name she used to have, you know the deal.

  15. #7997

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by Ytechocl8  [View Original Post]
    Search for "Julia" and you'll find plenty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape